Pinkprincess
GeorgiaAshley

Reece mastin is better than Justin bieber

Pinkprincess

Pro

In my opinion I think that I had to choose between Reece mastin and Justin bieber I would choose Reece mastin as he is very talented and can dress and sing better than Justin bieber

Thank you
GeorgiaAshley your rebuttal
GeorgiaAshley

Con

I disagree.

Justin Bieber is a self made superstar.
He is a young talented guy with a gift, singing and playing instruments.
He has millions of fans worldwide and many many people support him and are "beliebers".
Where as Reece Mastin, yes he is talented but he is still new to the music industry and is yet to make his BIG rise to fame.
Pinkprincess

Pro

For your last paragraph justin bieber is a star where he let the world see all his talent straight away so that reece astin get better and better and will leave the world wating to know more about him.
Also Reece Mastin can play instruments.
GeorgiaAshley

Con

Thankyou
(check your Grammar)

I disagree with what you just stated.
Reece Mastin is talented, yes, that we all know.
But Justin Bieber is even MORE talented.

If you were to do a survey asking which of these two boys, girls preferred, I am most certain 70% or more of your data would show that Justin Bieber is in fact more favorable.
Oh and Justin Bieber can also play instruments- a guitar being one of them.
Pinkprincess

Pro

Thank you, Reece mastin can also play the gutiar aswell.
For my next point check out the following yes their are a few biebers but MANY reece mastin
http://www.mtv.com.au...
http://www.facebook.com...;

When looking at the this site click the "view results" button
http://thisorthat.com...

Thank you Georgia Ashley
GeorgiaAshley

Con

Thank you,

I must say I am rather confused, you have shown me a few pages which are about Reece Mastin and how he can play the guitar.
The fact of the matter is not whether or not he can play any instruments it is, is he or is he not better than Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is a world wide phenomenon. http://en.wikipedia.org...
"He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record to chart on the Billboard Hot 100", I rest my case...

He has performed at Madison Square Garden, that is a feat most amazing... Would you not agree?
Something that Reece Mastin has clearly not got round to doing...

Sure, JB has haters, but they are all just jealous of his talent and the attention he receives from millions of girls worldwide. Most boys hate Justin, but that is mainly because their girlfriend's kiss posters of him every night...

In 2011, Bieber took to the big screen in the concert documentary Never Say Never. His fans crowded movie theaters to catch him in action on stage and get a glimpse of his life behind the scenes. The movie, which eventually earned more than $73 million at the box office, tarred lot of other successful celebrities...
And I don't know about you but I don't know many 17 year old people as rich as him...
Pinkprincess

Pro

He may have performed at many places but i had almost never have heard of him until i saw him on the news.
I REST MY CASE!!!!

VOTE PRO

GeorgiaAshley

Con

It would mean a lot if you write a little more than that, and put a little more effort into this debate.
Pinkprincess

Pro

After watching and listening to my oppenents opinion i have decided that it Reece Mastin is better than justin bieber!

Before voting check comment
GeorgiaAshley

Con

GeorgiaAshley forfeited this round.
Posted by Pinkprincess 4 years ago
Pinkprincess
Also I did forfeit any rounds
Posted by Pinkprincess 4 years ago
Pinkprincess
Please do not vote for one because you like one better than the other please look at the actually debate.