rjz
AndrewRalston

Refugee

AndrewRalston has forfeited round #1.

rjz

Con

As many people come to realize, there has been a very difficult situation that has been approaching our front steps! I have created this debate to get a better understanding from both sides of the situation. When people often debate in the direction of bringing in refugees to America it seems to catch my attention in a way I believe most people don't see. Now with that being said i would like to inform the people reading this that i am a Christian Arab who is from a Arab country. Please feel free to share Comments/Opinions/Debatable arguments along with anything else!
Thank you!
Posted by rjz 7 months ago
rjz
Are you going to debate it or did you just accept it so no one else can debate it??