Regular Show: Supreme Court Case: Cloudy Jane (Pro) VS. The CEO of Couple's Corral's Family (Con)

Started: 8/18/2014 Category: Funny

This is supreme court case number three deciding whether or not Cloudy Jane should be held responsible for the CEO of couple corall's death, and charged with murder. Attorneys, opening statements.

"Your honor, my client did not do anything wrong. She was trying to protect Mordecai and her own life from the CEO. I will defend Cloudy Jane.- cooldudebro

"Your honor, my client's family wants justice for the murder of their beloved CEO. We will prove that Cloudy Jane should be charged with murder. -My opponent.

Witnesses for cooldudebro:

Cloudy Jane

Witnesses for con:

CEO's ghost
His men
His family

Thank you for whoever takes this debate!

Your honor as my first witness I would like to call CEO's Ghost to the stand

( CEO's Ghost gets sworn in)

Was their any reason at all for you to be shot and murdered by what I hear one of your best employees Cloudy Jane?

Well no not at all, she was in fact one of my best ad just recently, well actually the day before I was murdered I told her that I was going to promote her to a co-CEO, as I was becoming old with age and felt that she was the best fit for my position, and most learn the ropes.

Did you fell that you "threatened" her at all?

Why of course not, if anything helped her with the raise that would almost double her salary.

Your honor as you can see Cloudy Jane wasn't even threatened by our beloved CEO of Sanelectrics.

I would like to call C.J to the stand.

C.J, did he offer you a job as Co-CEO?

What did he do?

"His site was low on subscribers, so he wanted more people to join. He wanted Mordecai to re-join the site. He refused. Since he did, our CEO here tried to shoot me with a rocket! Mordecai took the blow, which almost killed him. He still had the rocket in his hand, so I had to defend myself."

Thank you C.J.

Ah I see how it is... your Honor as my second witness I would like to call one of my most trusted men and one who happens to be one of C.J.'s best friends. Your Honor i would like to call Mordecai to the stand.

So Mordecai, is it? Did Miss. Jane tell you about her promotion?

Well of course she did, and I took her out to the local bar as a celebration.

And did anybody else come, with you?

Ya actually i saw the CEO himself there, I would say about 20 minutes before he was shot.

*Crowd Gasps

And did the CEO happen to have the said "rocket", that he supposedly shot you with?

No the only thing that i can remember is that C.J. order some odd drink called a Smirnoff Rocket.

And did you get shot?

Oh course not I took a few shot's!

Your Honor, I rest my case.

We are going off the episode "real date" For that, your case is invalid.

*shows video proof.*

*crowd gasps*

And I think I know why Mordecai said those things.

*Pulls a hundred thousand dollar check out of Mordecai's pocket*

Please stick to the actual story. Not one you made up.

*Rigby and Eileen back up C.J's story.*

Your honor, two eyewitnesses back up C.J's story while the only one to back up the CEO was Mordecai who was bribed.

Lucas_4 forfeited this round.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
lol, such troll by con
Posted by FMAlchemist 2 years ago
I know that guy in your avatar from somewhere.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
yeee, CJ did it in self-defense!
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not 100% clear what was going on here, but conduct at least is clear, for the forfeit. And Pro's case seemed, such as it was, to be stronger, so I'm awarding arguments as well. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.