popojr
GTFOOTBALL87

Relation ships should be monogamous

popojr

Pro

The first round will be nothing. Please accept the challenge.
GTFOOTBALL87

Con

If you look in nature you see that the majority of animals do not have monogamous relationships. The instincts of animals, including monkeys our closest relatives, suggest that humans are suppose to have more than one mate. The breeding of animals is based off of social rank. The Alpha male is going to have the largest number of mates. Based on our genes being so similar to monkeys it suggests that we are made to have multiple partners to further our species.
popojr

Pro

popojr forfeited this round.
GTFOOTBALL87

Con

GTFOOTBALL87 forfeited this round.
popojr

Pro

popojr forfeited this round.
GTFOOTBALL87

Con

GTFOOTBALL87 forfeited this round.
popojr

Pro

popojr forfeited this round.
GTFOOTBALL87

Con

GTFOOTBALL87 forfeited this round.
Posted by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
I don't understand why so many debates start off with "please accept the challenge but don't argue"

What a waste of character space. I mean, I could understand if your Round 1 argument was a lengthy manifesto of rules. And that therefore you would be putting yourself at a character length disadvantage. But without that it just seems ridiculous.

My only other guess is that you don't want your opponent to see your opening argument. Which while understandable strategy, seems rather cowardly to me.