brandonx23
Azul145

Relationship

Azul145

brandonx23

Pro

Ok recently, I made a new friend. It happens to be a girl and I have a gf. Me and my new friend are not doing anything that affects me and my girlfriend's relationship. The thing is this girl is not that type of person. The problem is one night i was half asleep and i texted her goodnight just simply goodnight text me tomorrow. I also texted my gf goodnight but I wrote her like this: Goodnight my love, sweet dreams text me in the morning and call me at 8 so I can hear your angelic voice. My friend got mad at me for telling her goodnight and got an attitude. Then she saw this story i was writing because i love writing stories and she saw that i wrote i am falling in love with my bestfriend and she flipped out and said we can't be friends anymore. The story wasn't meant for her it was just a story i wrote and she won't be my friend anymore because she fears i will fall in love with her when i am not that type of guy. It has been three weeks and she refuses to be friends again and i keep telling her that it is stupid to jepordize a whole friendship over a story that wasn't about her. Who is in the right and what do i do to repair the friendship from before when she won't give in because her ignorant friends keep teling her things like i am gunna fall in love blah blah blah when i won't. Please help me bby picking for or against and giving me advice should i keep trying or stop?
Azul145

Con

I'm sorry this has happened to you I have been in this kind of situation myself. The best thing to do is walk away. Don't be friends with people that are going to cause so much drama in your life. Keep the gf and move on.
brandonx23

Pro

Alright man thank you for your help thank you very much
Azul145

Con

No problem
brandonx23

Pro

brandonx23 forfeited this round.
Azul145

Con

DUDE I DEBATED YOU TO HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk happy to help
Posted by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
I advise everyone to vote tie for everything. This was not a real debate.
Vote Placed by rross 4 years ago
rross
brandonx23Azul145Tied
Reasons for voting decision: What? This story is completely unconvincing. Why would you put about an "angelic voice" when the relationship is already slightly ambiguous? That's flirtatious and you know it. Your friend was right to get annoyed. I've tied conduct, because PROs conduct was bad, but so was Con's advice.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
brandonx23Azul145Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Good answer. :) One point to brandon for participating.