Religion Short Debate

RedArmyUnited has forfeited round #2.

(1st mind my grammar I'm not a native English speaker) Starting off there no solid proof of a god and a book wrote years ago isn't much off a proof but things like the big bang there's proof not a big proof but there's proof of it and if you do some research of religion there will be millions of theories but at leats 98% of them without a proof

A very common error that many make when it comes to what it says in the bible is that all of what is written is taken literally, which should certainly not be so, at least with the English and Spanish translations (those are the ones that I have read from). Though, the creation of the universe does appear to have been the work of a "big bang", this on its own does not necessarily disprove the existence of the Abrahamic God, as that can be correlated with the universe's creation according bible.