Religion is made believe crap

unknown69 has forfeited round #3.

There is no proof for god existance. God was made up during the time of depression, it's time to put away childish games.

Good Luck.

I guess I win, GG

Think about it,
How did the 1st 2 humans ever came into existence? How was human race evolved?
Did the universe itself existed forever or was it born?
Or is the Universe GOD and we are living in him?

It's pretty much damn obvious that "Something" or "Someone" created all that exists today.
And that something or someone we believe is a GOD.
Posted by brainFreeze 2 months ago
Posted by GoOrDin 2 months ago
Pro is obligated to Prove that the Third day of creation is not a scientific fact and that the planet did not In fact expand from within itself by contradiction the geographical proof that it did.

He is obligated to prove that cells in fact did not originate from uncommon ancestry, such as by for each type feline, canine, cattle, bovine, human, monkey, chimp, orangatange, bat, mouse, lion, bear etc... prove that the origin was not actually Entirely coincidental that the species were similar, but in fact the story of creations account of multiple simultaneous origins did not occur on the same planet and environment and continue from there.

He is obligated to prove, that the testimonies of all disciples are wrong, which is impossible for him to do, seemingly, as skepticism is not proof.

Pro has many many things that he is obligated to prove, and his lack of evidence does not indicate 'a lack of evidence' . Nor does 'the' lack of apparent evidence indicate an absence of such.

The test of life is that God hates people who subliminally or passively reinforce the lifestyles or perspectives of perverts and bigotry, because there has always been sufficient evidence against those people's motives and actions (scientifically) to prove they are idiots and crooks - and blackmailing the God of hellfire into making you his prophet, with which no response you will endorse that clause via default, is Bigoted idiocy. God owes you not, you owe him honesty and to not endorse womanizers and criminals and bigotry by attacking his church naively.

more over, Prove he has no proof Pro. Or you loose by default.
Pro alludes to 'Him,' so under the parameters of your understanding or not; Con already won. No?
Posted by woohooman 3 months ago
Man, I wished I jumped on this debate sooner. As a former atheist who "saw the light", I think I can offer a good perspective.
Posted by ConserativeDemocrat 3 months ago
I agree that God is made up, but the concept of a God was invented way before the Depression. How else can you explain the churches that are older then 100 years old?