Religion is plagerized

Woofis has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

All major modern religions are plagiarized from ancient polytheistic religions base off the sun. I am not saying there is no such thing as intelligent design, the Golden Ratio hints the idea for one,but as far as Islam,Christianity, and other major domination religions go they are plagerized fairly tales. Remember this, if it was possible to travel 10^10^70m you would run into an exact copy of your self.

First, I would like to start out by saying that your title is in someway right, but when I read your synopsis, I realized that this is incorrect. God is real. He had people write the books of the Old Testament as well as the New Testament and He even sent His only Son down to earth so that we may have eternal life. When God created earth, He also created man. With man, He gave each and every person the ability of free will (meaning the ability to choose what they want to do). When He made Adam and Eve, life was good. There was no sin and there was constant communication with God. Then, there was the Fall of Man and sin entered our world and God left earth because He hates sin. God loves the sinner but hates the sin. As the population of the world increased from Creation, more people began to make religion. They made fake gods and idols that truly weren't the Almighty God. That's how Buddhism and Hinduism and Islam were made. They were a perversion of the Truth. So, yes, you are correct that religion is plagiarized, but God does exist. Christianity was made into many counterfeits. God did a LOT to try and prove his existence to us. He performed miracles, sent His One and Only Son to save mankind, and He left us with the most important book in the history of the world, The Holy Bible.
Posted by Bocaj1000 3 weeks ago
Pro is going to lose the debate because he thinks his beliefs are true when there is obviously no proof. Your belief does not apply to debates nor the real world.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
I am a Asatru Pagan. From my perspective I can see some very obvious similarities between modern Abrahamic religions and paganism. However I feel this was not meant as a form of plagiarism they are simply implanted to make conversion easier. For example when the Catholic Church was trying to convert the Germanic tribes many pagan beliefs were adopted into the church to make conversion more appealing to the pagans.
Posted by HGA 3 weeks ago
@EnigmaRant I would hope that if you believe in God or gods, then you would believe they are alive as well. What's the point in putting forth your time toward a God you believe is dead?
Posted by EnigmaRant 3 weeks ago
Can someone tell me what other religions believe there god is alive? ( this is a serious question not sarcastic or mockery).
Posted by Woofis 3 weeks ago
Definitely against it and my opening statement clearly states I am aginst religion.
Posted by harrytruman 3 weeks ago
Posted by Bocaj1000 3 weeks ago
Are you for or against the topic "Religion is plagiarized"? You say you are against it, yet your opening statement is for it.