BakedOnSomeSour
Nonsensicality

Religion is stupid and causes violence

BakedOnSomeSour

Pro

Believing in any religion is the stupidest thing ever. All the losers out there believe in different gods it so ridiculous. Do you want to know why there is no single god out there? Because there is no such thing. People are just pathetic and make crap up to make themselves feel better. Your also pathetic if you have to believe there is a better afterlife like heaven. Is your life really that sad. Look at how easily the human mind is corrupted. This corruption is causing nothing but war. One country wants the other to believe in their religion. Come on, that's so pointless. There is no God. As soon as you zombie freaks learn this then the world will finally be a peaceful place and u wont have to wait for a heaven!!!
Nonsensicality

Con

Well, firstly let me state that by calling anyone with religion stupid, idiotic, and pathetic, you are coming off immature and unprofessional. I don't think religion is stupid or causes violence; its the people that cause violence. Take WW2. The religion itself was not the issue, but the fact that a group of people with one religion believed they were better than the other group, and the PEOPLE started a war. Not the religion. It's the human race that is stupid and we need to get smart and just accept everyone for who they are and what they believe. But that, mister/miss Pro, is a different topic.
BakedOnSomeSour

Pro

BakedOnSomeSour forfeited this round.
Nonsensicality

Con

Why did you forfeit? *sigh* I was looking for a good debate too...
BakedOnSomeSour

Pro

BakedOnSomeSour forfeited this round.
Nonsensicality

Con

Vote con.
Posted by dont-out-of-line.1 4 years ago
dont-out-of-line.1
So wait a Peaceful religion is stupid? Wiccan rede- Do what you will, so long as it harms none. How does that cause wars? It's Witchcraft. Yes we were killed for it for things others did not understand. But yet we are here today and we have forgave the mistakes that have happened. I was jumped two weeks ago Thursday and from the time he hit my over dozens of times I forgive him. Some people make think I'm crazy for it but it was something that happened its done its over with so why look to the past and hit the same wall over and over again? Forgive but never forget because if you forget then the same mistake will happen again. So how a religion like this stupid and how did Wiccans cause violence that they did not start?
Posted by Ben_ReubensSon 4 years ago
Ben_ReubensSon
This debate cannot go anywhere. The pro is very biased and cannot give a compelling argument.
Posted by cilla_98 4 years ago
cilla_98
Within the first round, I can already see that the Pro is a it biased on this subject. He doesn't seem very mature, spewing insults and not providing any reason why he's insulting those who believe in religion. Obviously, his subjective thoughts and criticism will get him nowhere in this debate.