Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Bible is most likely infallible

mc9

I will be be taking the position that it is not probable that the Bible is the infallible word of god 1st round is acceptance only 2nd round is beginning arguments 3rd round is rebuttals and the last opportunity to present arguments 4th round is final statements/rebuttals and an oppurtuniry to defend your case, no new arguments BOP is on pro I look forward to a good and fun debate...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Jesus was a schizophrenic madman

LuciferWept
Sonofcharl

So, I am proposing that Jesus of Nazareth, commonly called Jesus Christ by the adherents of the religion he is purported to have founded, was a schizophrenic madman.Rounds:Round 1: Acceptance and Opening Argument (Very Brief)Round 2: Argument Round 3: CounterArgument and Closing....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Is da m0Vie Fr00zn gaD er bed???????

xXx_CaseyNeistat_xXx
ppepdeefroge

U R d0mb! Sp1t o 0ut lOke GUM! Fr0zan succ ma d0ng! Ima bE4t u lik A G0NG! I am d4 beSt! U ael Kno!w I bet ou in 1 tEst! And I th1nk it t1Me 4 ye o gO!!!!!!11!1!!!!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

do you believe ahmed outside nose combination shining is real like his dna and earwax and sweating ?

iamoriginalgod

do you believe ahmed outside nose combination shining is real like his dna and earwax and sweating ? watch video carefully and confirm what do you believe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQuJmSDIqhI lets debate who is ahmed and who can be ahmed...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

A justifiable statement?

FoleyWinterman
LeMarquisDEnfer

I despise religion but I do not despise people who are religious and have complete respect towards them. Can this statement be justified?...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

women in church

jonnyboy39
AlecGreen

Paul tells Timothy "let no woman teach any man". For me that is set in stone, the bible clearly teaches this. If you oppose this, then answer my question:can we interpret any scripture in the bible to mean something else, becauce we dont like it?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Was Jesus the true son of God or just a crazy man?

Kalemac01
OmarKhaled98

I would like to say that I am a Christian so I will be a little biased on this topic. However, I do love hearing other people's opinion. The first round will be for acceptance and questions about the debate....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Jahweh's commandment to kill the Amalekite children was justified.

Fiver

As described in the opening verses of 1st Samuel 15. The commandment in verse 3 to utterly destroy the Amalekites (including the children) is immoral, and the principles that establish this are simple and uncontroversial, namely: 1. Children are innocent of crimes deserving the death penalty. 2. One should not kill innocent children. Therefore, the command to kill the Amalekite children was unjustified....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

ISIS is an accurate representation of Islam

melanielust
newarksonic33

Islam, like any religion, has a variety of interpretations. The Quran speaks constantly of fighting in the name of Allah, making extreme sacrifices, and using violence to spread ideas. According to the Quran, followers must have an unrelenting loyalty to their religion, even if it costs lives. That is the strictest interpretation of Islam. The strictest interpretation of any religion is going to result poorly. In the strictest interpretation of Christianity, for example, even the mildest sins...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Proof of any God

Maldonado
kwagga_la

Can any religious person scientifically prove the existence of their god? Please provide sources. Through research I believe mostly all religions were developed as a measure of control on a population. I also believe that as a species we would be better off without religion. We have learnt valuable lessons through religion, but I think the best way forward for the human race is to now have a more scientific viewpoint on all aspects of life. As a side note - Can any Christian provide defin...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago