Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I am a prophet of God

Sidex
Aztec_hebrew

God has given me insight to what humanity is. I claim I know the love better than any man alive, so come non believers and rebuke me. I am a Christian and I will use the christ word to ruin all who oppose. Come and bring it. This is my proof that I know God's love. The Objectivity of Morality: What is right and wrong is what one should or should not do. "The sole meaning of life is serving Humanity." -Leo Tolstoy It is right to follow the sole meaning of life. The only way to serve Humani...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

is Logan B. GAY

vgggggggggg
Kove_Ducote

I think he is gay...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does the bible teach Calvinism?

Aztec_hebrew
toocoolblue

We can easily find examples of Calvinism being taught an example of pre destination would be Romans 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Right-wing/conservative/republicans are not Christians

Sidex
Doom-Guy-666-1993

My argument's purpose is to redefine what it means to be a Christian. You are not a Christian unless you follow the words of Christ. You can say that you are a Christian all you want, but that doesn't make it true. My definition of a Christian is someone that has the same morality of Christ in addition to following his words. Condition: The Gospel or the books Matthew, Mark, Luke, John from bible contain Jesus' words. Accepting this debate accepts that to be true. 2nd condition: People can...

Debating Period
25 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are Atheists Able to Know Reality from Delusion?

ViceRegent
imjustsomeopinion

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction? Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond t...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

is halal killing inhumane?

assignmenthelp45
Copicrow

this is such a controversial subject, and its a very relevant issue, as part of my assignment I would love to hear everyone's opinions & arguments! My personal opinion toward this topic is that, I find the traditional killing inhumane and unnecessary....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Minecraft makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Name1

Minecraft is not really a video game. It is amazingly much worse than that. It is as if Satan, Second Lifeand The Sims all had a huge sex orgy and Minecraft was the bastard child that came out of it. They even have a specific variant called "Lava Survival" in which children falsely learn it is possible to escape from Hell! The horror that is Minecraft: Defying God by promoting genetic manipulation! First of all Minecraft shows us what the world will look like once the evolutionists finall...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Israel vs. Palestine: A Religious Perspective

Rjupudi18
imjustsomeopinion

Who has the right to the Holy Land: Israel or Palestine? This is a religious debate not a political one. So please don't say Palestinians were here first or anything like that. I will be siding with Israel and my opponent will be siding with Palestine....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

bible=buy bull

vi_spex
TheNatundi

the bible is no good without your senses, the bible argues against your senses, the bible is no good...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Does the bible have more than one interpretation for all of us, I say no, what do you say?

WFTL

Does the bible have more than one interpretation for all of us, I say no, what do you say? I will be affirming the bible indeed has only one interpretation for all. I have set the standard for only those of the age of 35 with a minimum of 15 debates, no exceptions, so please don't ask. You must use scripture only, and no copy/paste allowed. In Christian love....

Challenge Period
21 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago