Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is LGBTQ+ acceptable?

RoyalPrince2442
unknown777

LGBTQ+ is not wrong!! Being gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, or anything within those limits is 100% ok! There is nothing wrong with it. People say it's unnatural; it's not. Over 1,800 species in nature have been found to engage in homosexual acts. And y'all know what? Only 1 species have homophobia!! Can you guess which one it is? Us! Humans! What seems unnatural now?! And don't use the 'we aren't animals' argument; we are animals, under the category of mammal. We were made by nature, the...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Why men should not be able to eat?

baller.not
Tracer11

Men aren't even human i mean like look at them legs. last time i checked legs weren't supposed to be used for walking like oh my gurrrd. yes i know i may sound crazy bc john cena is like so legit bc i am in a mental facility according to my mom. bye...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

God Doesn't Exist

FT
Soriak

So I would define God to be a being that creates and maintains an existence which is (practically or technically) 100% good and 0% bad, hence a heaven for everyone. That world is distinct from this one, which has the bad and evil, so under my definition, God doesn't exist :p....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is here on Mother Earth hell as the Pope belives in some sort of vanishing act after death.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

This is an AO topic so any under 40 years old leave for your own mental health. Or stall and be strong within your own self. Make a machine to solve this dreaded act of inhumanity shall we and whose name shall be upon it? Cain and Able, Cain to be able to kill without remorse a psychopath or Able that just couldn't spare the cane and designed a machine to do the killing the sociopath. I would spare you from this but if you don't wish to know then turn away and stay ignorant and if a child...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Muhammad a True Prophet?

BrotherGino
mosc

I deny that Muhammad was a true prophet and that his revelation was NOT inspired by God....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is the book of Mormon reliable, is it from God?

JeffreyJ.YoungTim
Tradesecret2

Is the book of Mormon reliable and is it from God? I deny that it is....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Is God Real?

conservative.justice
Kira2003

Pro: God Exists Con: God Does Not Exist Round 1 is for greeting any arguments in the first round will be ignored Thank you for accepting my debate....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Our Lord And Savior Lucifer

BaphometSgl
aaronjdf

Lucifer fought against god for his right to have free will...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Baptist church, just another religious entity teaching false doctrine.

WFTL
aaronjdf

The Baptist church along with all the other denominations are doing nothing but teaching false doctrine. The only church that one must be added to by God is the church Christ built, and that's the church of Christ. The church of Christ is the only church spoken of in the bible. It's easy to prove every denomination wrong by the bible, but no one can disprove anything wrong with the true church of Christ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Jesus Had Sex With apostle Paul

BaphometSgl
BrettBoelkens

Jesus chooses to be surrounded by Males, all his apostles was Males, isn't that shows to us that Jesus had a Homosexual behavior, or at least that he hates womens ? isn't that make it obvious why in the bible mention about 7 times that homosexuality is sin, so he can cover himself because the society he lived it wasn't pro with gay sex and he will exposed if he don't mention that he hates homos?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago