Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

God does not exist

Ceci
sagesteppe

In this debate I (Pro) will be arguing against the existence of god.(Con) will argue for the existence of god.Definition: god - a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunesRules : no trolling no forfeitsRound one : acceptanceR2 :argumentsR3 :Rebuttals + argumentsR4 :RebuttalsR5 :RebuttalsI welcome a good opponent....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

god does not deserve your faith

backwardseden
ChurnedCreamery

god according to the bible does not deserve your faith. He most certainly hasn't earned it on his trip to any bank. After all, what racist pig, who clearly hates pretty close to two thirds of the human race deserves your faith to begin with? This god has committed countless atrocities against man such as genocid...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should Gay Marriage Continues To Be Legal?

BrettBoelkens
Emily77

I believe that gay marriage should continue to be legal, at least in the United States. First round is acceptance and opening arguments.Arguments ForEqualityOf course, the strongest argument for marriage equality is in fact equality. The United States was founded upon this very principle of equality between all people. Most laws in the Western world are designed to be inclusive a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

God exists (pro) vs God does not exist (con)

Moelogy
Surgeon

I will be arguing in this debate that the case for God is extensive and is most often underrated. I will be using science, philosophy and logic to form the foundations for my arguments for God. I am a Theist and my opponent should most likely be an atheist who denies the existence of God. Definitions : Universe - all of space, matter, time and energy God - The necessary, uncaused, omnimaximal, timeless, spaceless being. Exists - to have an objective being or existence. Rules :...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Here"s why god of the bible cannot possibly exist unless he is pure hate and evil

backwardseden
ChurnedCreamery

Inside Edition: “Man Will Spend Life in Prison for Killing 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter After She Asked For Food” “A Michigan man who stabbed his 5-year-old stepdaughter to death and then burned her body will spend the rest of

7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gay Marriage Should Continue Be Legal

BrettBoelkens
NDECD1441

I believe that gay marriage should continue to be legal, at least in the United States. First round is acceptance and opening arguments.Arguments ForOf course, the strongest argument for marriage equality is in fact equality. The United States was founded upon this very principle of equality between all people. Most laws in the Western world are designed to be inclusive and protective of all, so it makes little sense...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is Islam a religion of violence

adirahalcyon
wmickas

With the recent terrorist attacks, many people have come to a conclusion that Islam is, indeed, a religion full of violence and killings. Many justify that, by using verses from the Quran that call for the killing of infidels. I'm against that idea. Just because people commit terrorist attacks, it doesn't prove that the religion calls for them. Men commit the largest number of crimes and the simple explanation for that is this chemical in their brain which makes them more violent than a woma...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

god is the Ultimate Source of Love in This World

backwardseden
adirahalcyon

What? Is this a laughing stock hyena joke? Obviously god is not the ultimate source of love in this world. Duh and doy. This w...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

The Bible is Fake and Fairy Tales

Tmacdagreat
sboss18

My opinion is the Bible is fake and full of Fairy tales. How can any body know the beginning and the end? There is no Factual basis or scientific or Archealogical proof for the events that happened in the Holy Bible. Faith and belief is the only excuse. There have been many different versions of the Holy Bible , so many in history have rewrote and manipulated the supposed bible.If a book is that holy it shouldnt be tampered with....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

YHWH or proxy is the satan (adversary) of the book of Job.

Fatbstrd

The satan of The Book of Job is YHWH, or proxy, and as Pro I will prove this through use of the Christian bible, Strongs, and with help from the Hebrew lexicon. I expect Con to be a bible believing individual with trust in his/ her Maker and with a willingness for honest and friendly debate. Last round will be final statements. In the first two chapters of Job we see ha'satan, or in English, "the adversary", whom isn't mentioned by anyone through the rest of the book. Job, his wife, fami...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago