persianimmortal
Wyattcodered

Religious debate topics

persianimmortal

Pro

Just tell me what you want to debate on within the realm of religious topics. Pick one and we can have it. Just write the name of the topic and your position. I would like to have a respectful debate so if it would be possible to maintain the respect that would be awesome. I look forward to hearing from y'all

PersianImmortal
Wyattcodered

Con

Thank you Persianlmmortal

I would like to debate the topic of LGBT rights within religious committees and the bible. Do we think God has a place for them or not. Does God not approve homosexuality? I will be taking the Con Position that God does have a place for the LGBT people.
persianimmortal

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate request. As a very religious person and a lover of the study of religion, I too believe that God for sure 100% has a place for the LGBT people...Scripturally...Because they still are people and God loves all His children, and by all, I mean all. However, I believe that Homosexuality is forbidden but not the Homosexual. I am in agreement with you as I would take the Con side as well however I do not believe that the ideology of Homosexuality has a place and by eliminating the regressive act of Homosexuality, Homosexuals as a title adopted by the people who partake in these actions, ceases to exist. But all in all, I agree with thee :))

Would you still like to discuss this and I play the Devil's Advocate role, or would you like to discuss another topic?
Wyattcodered

Con

How about we start a new Debate since there is only 3 days left but keep the same topic and you invite me to it or let me know the name of it. Wont be a debate but more of a thought process to see what each other think about this issue. Or if you dislike this I m willing to start author religious topic with you...on a fresh debate since we lost two rounds already.

Thanks
persianimmortal

Pro

Well we can open the LGBT topic as more of an informational sharing rather than a debate.

After that we can choose any religious topic and debate on that it. We can debate it or maintain the spirit of information sharing.

What do you think?
Wyattcodered

Con

Works for me just let me know when you make the Sharing of informition on here. Then we can do a debate or more information sharing on Religious topics.....Sounds like a lot of fun