Hippo
yomama12

Rematch: Transformer Showdown

Started: 11/17/2014 Category: Games

Hippo

Pro

Thank you for yomama12 for accepting this debate, the rules will follow the same as last round.
You may start first.
Hippo

Pro

I give to you :
Crocobot

He is crocobot because I couldn't think of another name, he is a auto bot.

Robot transformation: Crocobot seems small compared to other transformers but really he isn't afraid of losing a fight, his front body is payed in armour to absorb many hits of lasers ect. On his left hand he is equipped with a built in laser and on his right a large buzz saw sharp enough to penetrate his opponents iron. He can run fast and is skilled at dodging very well despite his weight. His frontal armour is tat the front of Crocobot legs to head layer in thick iron.

Crocodile Transformation: This is the super cool part of my transformer, he can transform into a crocodile. His mouth is layer out of millions of sharp teeth and his ability to death roll an opponent is very powerful. The death roll used by real crocodile and my transformer is when, the crocodile can bite a meal, it starts rolling around in the water with its prey effectively snapping all their bones and drowning it. In a transformer battle mine could rip many parts of your transformers limbs ect. Also crocodiles are lined with very thick scales on its back to defend against many hits such as he did as a robot.
yomama12

Con

Sunslash

Sun slash is a yellow transformer that, even though he is slightly taller than Optimus, his stealth skills are legendary. His body is made of a layered titanium frame, lined with cultan( a very much fire resistant metal), kevlar( same material as bullet proof vests) and in some of his weaker parts, diamond coatings. He transforms into a school bus( why he's so big) and has a katana with a hilt of diamond and a blade of blue fire: the hottest type of fire that can slice through metal like butter. He also has plasma throwing stars. He is a strategist, weaving around opponents to figure out their battle stategy, so he can figure out the best possible way to beat them. He has never lost a fight. I believe he can beat Crocoman with ease.
Hippo

Pro

I think Crocobot could beat Sunslash.

For the points of: Sunslash's sword of fire seems to have the same strength as my buzz saw a potential tie can be made from hand to hand combat, but this is where I think my transformer wins, after many sword clashes my robot has the advantage of his built in lazy effectively damaging his enemy before he gets to him.

Crocobots crocodile transformation. A chomp from his razor sharp teeth could leave Sunslashed sword disarmed if my first attempt of shooting Sunslash down failed. After a bite even Sunslashes armour will have no effect as Crocobot is spinning and Turing to painfully turn your transformer into scrap metal. You seemed to say your robot was tall, this will benefit me as it will be more easy for Crocobot to snap at a limb or even better his torso.

I would like to see what you have to say.
yomama12

Con

Sun slash could beat Crocobot

One way is that since my blue fire sword can slice through any metal, your armor would render useless, and you can't break my sword, because as I said, the hilt is made of diamond. Also, you never specified what type of material your teeth is made or of, I have to assume that they are also made of some sort of metal. And , like I said, my blue fire sword can slice through any metal. My plasma shut omens could also, if I threw it at the right angle, could slice all the teeth, or croc obits jaw, completely off. That is how Sunslash could beat Cocobot
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
Laser* not lazy... XD
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
I forgot what happens next?
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
Sorry I forgot to mention he autobot