Truth_seeker
Badman

Rematch rap song off

Badman
Started: 9/13/2014 Category: Music

Truth_seeker

Pro

You want emotional, we can do that too

Being emotional isn't the only criteria

I'm going first
Truth_seeker

Pro

Bombing you with this

http://youtu.be...
Badman

Con

Note: This is only truly impacting if listened from beginning to end in one hearing.
https://www.youtube.com...

Okay listen... I am not exactly sure that this rap is suitable for all audiences and it literally can give you nightmares if you are sensitive as it is actually a true story...

However, this is so emotionally powerful that I really really want to use it so I truly apologize if you are sensitive.

Warning: Very, very heart-wrenching story please beware. Feel free to read up the lyrics and skip to end before you listen in the order it's told if you want to reduce the impact.
Truth_seeker

Pro

Trouble - Where did the Time go
Badman

Con

From a troubled son to his father.

B-Mike - Dear Dad
https://www.youtube.com...
Truth_seeker

Pro

Old school lil Boosie about betrayal :P
Badman

Con

https://www.youtube.com...

Same theme as the first rap (guilt) but this is about guilt fomr first person rather than an onlooker on the wrong-doer.

The second was more about anger and less about sadness/regret.

I just want to say that I think this debate has glitched and round 5 won't exist so next round is likely to be the last round from the looks of it.
Truth_seeker

Pro

Macklemore - Same love
Badman

Con

In this rap, there are essentialy a series of stories involving abuse and neglect from a series of relationships (parent-child, friends and boyfriend-girlfriend).

This exlpores murder, pedophilia, pregnancy and running away.

My first rap involved raping of a guy's own mother, peer pressure and the wrongs of ghetto culture as a whole.

My second rap involved financial neglect of family from a man who also cheated on his wife.

My third rap involved unintentional sex with a 14 year old and the regrets of one's entire career as a whole too.

Very controversial topics have been explored and a huge variety of emotions have been highlighted.

https://www.youtube.com...

I believe that I have explored more emotions than my opponent and that my rappers had better speed and flow.

My raps are essentialy emotionally engaging stories recalled from both third person and first person they engage the viewer by including them in the feelings of the rapper and the first one actually takes you on a journey to end up truly feeling as crushed as the main character of their story.

Unfortunately this debate has glitched and I think round 5 won't exist because if it had my next rap would be about a guy who had made a series of diss raps and is now apologizing for it.
Posted by Badman 2 years ago
Badman
oh i get it... we only posted four because round 1 was taken up
Posted by Badman 2 years ago
Badman
ok then put in round one that being emotional is just a minimum requirement, not the sole judgement criterion.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Truth_seeker
Either one
Posted by Badman 2 years ago
Badman
Is the only criteria the sentimentality of the rap or are the physical aspects of rap still being include din the judgement.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Truth_seeker
Lol any as long as it's "meaningful" as 9spaceking preferred. I will school you in this
Posted by Badman 2 years ago
Badman
define emotional please. what specific emotion
Vote Placed by RichardCypher 2 years ago
RichardCypher
Truth_seekerBadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Emotional is subjective and since I don't listen to or like any style of these rapper except Luda, I was only emotionally move by Ludacris.
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Truth_seekerBadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: R2, R3-Pro; R4, R5-Con...Eminem's imagery is supreme; Akon is just too damn smooth to be fhucked with unless your Usher, 90s R. Kelly, or Kci & JoJo. This goes to Pro because B-Mike isn't rapping anything gripping, sounds to generic. Con get a point because Akon is just too damn smooth to be fhucked with.