reneeyoung
derogatory

Reproductive Technology

reneeyoung

Con

Artificial insemination first of all is a type of reproductive technology. This type of reproductive technology is bad for the mother. During artificial insemination you can be bleeding into the ovary following puncture to retrieve the eggs. And if you are a woman who takes blood thinners or have blood clotting defects then you can be put at more risk for bleeding. if you want only one kid from this treatment then there could be a possibility that you could end up with 20 kids or more. this is due to the use of fertility drugs. An example of this happening would be the octo mom. There is also a risk of getting an infection from the sperm being implanted because the sperm cannot be sterilized and can give the mother a severe infection.
(infertility.lifetips.com)
derogatory

Pro

It is inevitable mistakes will me made during the first steps of any modern procedure, however as technology and our ability to better understand the steps involved in this technique increases the benefits will start to become more evident. This procedure provides a gateway to ensuring healthy young children and is not an option which is enforced on the person/people who can search up the risks of such a procedure before undertaking them
reneeyoung

Con

reneeyoung forfeited this round.
derogatory

Pro

derogatory forfeited this round.
reneeyoung

Con

reneeyoung forfeited this round.
derogatory

Pro

I extend my argument
reneeyoung

Con

reneeyoung forfeited this round.
derogatory

Pro

I extend my argument.
reneeyoung

Con

reneeyoung forfeited this round.
derogatory

Pro

I Extend my argument.