Republican Candidates

I believe that any of the republican presidential candidates would be better than Hillar Clinton and/or Bernie Sanders. I believe this because the Republican Party has better plans to solve the national debt crisis. The Republican Party unlike that democrats have a good tax plan that will not scam every working hard American. Also the Republican Party candidates have better plans to get rid of Isis and they have a better plan to help the economy. Not only are the republican candidates going to help money wise but they will also help when it comes to healthcare. The republican healthcare plans are smart and they work. Also the republican candidates acknowledge that climate change is real but know that it Is not a problem. Thank you

Thank you to my opponent for starting this debate. There are many acquaintances of mine that have the exact same thought process as you do on this subject. I believe that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are both embarrassments to everything America stands for. John Kasich is a solid candidate, but is far behind in the polls. The Republican candidates that represent the party's views are Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. My primary focus for this debate will be on these two candidates.

Debt Crisis-I notice that you stated that the Republicans are most effective at solving the national debt crisis. I would first like to prove that their is no weight behind the debt crisis argument, and who handles it better. Here are statistics dealing with who we owe debt too:
-We owe 6 trillion dollars to the Federal Government. This is due to programs that have existed since the founding of America, and the debt has added up.
-We owe 5 trillion dollars to other countries including China.
-The total debt to China is 1.3 trillion dollars.
Also, a lot of other countries owe debt to America. Our GDP is 17 trillion dollars. You need to prove that the debt argument has an actual impact, or else it will be deemed irrelevant in the debate.

Ted Cruz-The reason why I believe Ted Cruz would be a horrible president is his impulse. His impulsive behavior has gotten America into a lot of problems. I am talking about none other than his act of being one of the main leaders of the plan to shutdown the government after Obamacare. This created a negative impact on the economy.
Negative effects of government shutdown:
-Federal employees were furloughed for a combined total of 6.6 million days. At its peak, about 850,000 individuals per day were furloughed.
-The shutdown cost the Federal government billions of dollars. The payroll cost of furloughed employee salaries alone was 2.0 billion dollars. The IRS was not able to collect money, because it was halted.
-The shutdown even had negative effects on our economy. There were 120,000 fewer private sector jobs.
-Federal permitting and environmental and other views were halted.
-Import and export licenses and applications were put on hold, negatively impacting trade.
-Federal loans to small businesses were put on hold.
-Travel and tourism was disrupted at national parks hurting local economies.
Ted Cruz's radical decision to put the government shutdown into effect proves that he is not capable of being president. With just one decision, Ted Cruz made the private sector loose 120,000 jobs.

Donald Trump-Donald Trump's impulsive behavior is also ridiculous. He is an embarrassment to the Republican party. I will give a few stances that he has which are absolutely absurd.
Build a Wall:
There are so many ways I could attack this stance. This stance created the foundation for other Trump's stances that I will get to. He wants to kick out 11 million undocumented immigrants. I cannot vote more a man who simply ignores basic facts. Here are the facts about undocumented immigrants.
-Undocumented immigrants contribute 11 billion dollars to the economy annually
-Contribute 7 billion in sales and excise taxes and 3.6 billion in property taxes.
-They in fact pay more than the top 1%.
Give them amnesty. It is what the Democrats have tried to do. One can already see the positive impact that undocumented immigrants have through this data.
Ban all Muslims:
Trump knew the response he was going to get. I would like to ask this question to my opponent. Do you think that it was banning all Muslims from America is a presidential thing to say? Trump wants to ban 1.6 billion Muslims just to stop a terrorist. A terrorist could simply say that he is not Muslim, and he would be able to pass. I do not want to also vote for a candidate that ignores the constitution. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." The Constitution, in its various parts, regularly distinguishes between "citizens" and "persons" or "people". ". Trump is proposing the establishment of religion by banning Islam. He is making the statement that suggests Islam is inferior to all other religions in America which is an establishment of religion. My opponent first of all has yet to prove that over 20% of Muslims agree with the acts of terrorists.

Health Care-You talk about healthcare, and say that the Republicans have better plans than the Democrats on how to deal with healthcare. I will tell you one simple fact that many Republicans want to ignore. Obamacare is a right wing idea. This type of healthcare system was embraced by Romney and Nixon. Obamacare basically states that if you are poor and cannot pay health insurance, it is the government's responsibility to pay for that healthcare. What is wrong with that? It is not a single-payer health care system. It works well with the private sector, and is mutually beneficial for both the insurance company and the poor person who cannot afford insurance.

Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act"Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don"t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices. Obamacare has raised the economic uncertainty of every single person residing in this country. As it appears Obamacare is certain to collapse of its own weight, the damage done by the Democrats and President Obama, and abetted by the Supreme Court, will be difficult to repair unless the next President and a Republican congress lead the effort to bring much-needed free market reforms to the healthcare industry.

But none of these positive reforms can be accomplished without Obamacare repeal. On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Any reform effort must begin with Congress. Since Obamacare became law, conservative Republicans have been offering reforms that can be delivered individually or as part of more comprehensive reform efforts. In the remaining sections of this policy paper, several reforms will be offered that should be considered by Congress so that on the first day of the Trump Administration, we can start the process of restoring faith in government and economic liberty to the people.

Congress must act. Our elected representatives in the House and Senate must:

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.
Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.
Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn"t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.
Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate. These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty. These plans should be particularly attractive to young people who are healthy and can afford high-deductible insurance plans. These funds can be used by any member of a family without penalty. The flexibility and security provided by HSAs will be of great benefit to all who participate.
Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.
Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure. The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead. States will have the incentives to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve our precious resources.
Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers.
The reforms outlined above will lower healthcare costs for all Americans. They are simply a place to start. There are other reforms that might be considered if they serve to lower costs, remove uncertainty and provide financial security for all Americans. And we must also take actions in other policy areas to lower healthcare costs and burdens. Enforcing immigration laws, eliminating fraud and waste and energizing our economy will relieve the economic pressures felt by every American. It is the moral responsibility of a nation"s government to do what is best for the people and what is in the interest of securing the future of the nation.

Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments.

To reduce the number of individuals needing access to programs like Medicaid and Children"s Health Insurance Program we will need to install programs that grow the economy and bring capital and jobs back to America. The best social program has always been a job " and taking care of our economy will go a long way towards reducing our dependence on public health programs.

Finally, we need to reform our mental health programs and institutions in this country. Families, without the ability to get the information needed to help those who are ailing, are too often not given the tools to help their loved ones. There are promising reforms being developed in Congress that should receive bi-partisan support.

To reform healthcare in America, we need a President who has the leadership skills, will and courage to engage the American people and convince Congress to do what is best for the country. These straightforward reforms, along with many others I have proposed throughout my campaign, will ensure that together we will Make America Great Again.

Pro's arguments are not Pro's arguments. Anyone with common sense would have got this vibe just by reading his case.
My opponent has basically done plagiarism. I already by default win this debate, but I still feel the need to refute the pathetic claims of the Trump campaign

Obamacare has raised economic uncertainty. Trump must provide actual evidence that Obamacare has raised economic uncertainty. Here are the actual benefits of Obamacare which Trump and the Republican candidates simply ignore.
-New Health Insurance Marketplaces allow shoppers to compare Health plans that count as minimum essential coverage, and include all new benefits, rights, and protections. How does this produce economic uncertainty?
-Cost assistance is available to individuals, families, and small businesses through the Health Insurance Marketplace. How does this produce economic uncertainty?
-Medicaid eligibility is expanded in 26 states to 138% of the federal poverty level giving millions of Americans access to healthcare. How does this produce economic uncertainty?
-Large employers must offer coverage to full-time workers. How does this produce economic uncertainty?
-All major medical insurance is guaranteed issue, meaning you can't be denied coverage for any reason. How does this produce economic uncertainty?
What are you even going to repeal Obamacare with? Trump is such a broad candidate.

"We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country."
Again, Obamacare is consistent with Free-Market and humanitarian values. My opponent has to answer this question. Would you give health insurance to a dying poor person on the streets. Right Wingers would not. This is not only immoral, but inconsistent with American values.

All of the other things that Pro has plagiarized is just returning America to the same system that lets poor people die on the streets. I am not for that. I hope my opponent is not for that. I hope that the majority of Americans are not for letting poor people die on the streets. Let's work together to destroy conservative propaganda about Obamacare.

Donald John Trump is an American businessman, politician, television personality, and a candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election.

"As has been stated continuously in the press, people are pouring across our borders unabated. Public reports routinely state great amounts of crime are being committed by illegal immigrants. This must be stopped and it must be stopped now."
"We want people to come into our country but they have to come in legally."
He will send 50,000 immigrants out, "There going to have to go out, they can come back but they have to go out."
"For many years, Mexico's leaders have been taking advantage of the United States by using illegal immigration to export the crime and poverty in their own country (as well as in other Latin American countries)," Trump said.
In a rambling, defiant speech delivered in this border state that has been the epicenter of the nation's divisive battle over immigration reform, Trump declared: "These are people that shouldn't be in our country. They flow in like water."
Trump said if he's elected president he will "greatly strengthen our border, making it impenetrable, putting a stop to illegal immigration once and for all. I will bring jobs back to the United States."
In Monday's statement, Trump doubled down on his commitment to "strong borders" that would keep illegal immigrants from "pouring across our borders unabated. Public reports routinely state great amounts of crime are being committed by illegal immigrants," he said.
"The root cause of all the welfare payments to illegal aliens is the so-called 'anchor baby' phenomenon," he explains.
"We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out, they will come back, some will come back, the best, through a process ... it may not be a very quick process, but I think that's very fair and very fine," said Trump.
"I've talked to the greatest legal people, spoken to the greatest security people. There's absolutely no way of saying where these people come from. They may be from Syria, they may be ISIS, they may be ISIS related," Trump said.
Defending his plan to deport 11 million illegal immigrants, Trump warned that we will "become so politically correct as a country that we can't even walk. We can't think properly. We can't do anything."
"The border is a disaster, Bill. People are pouring in, and I mean illegal people, illegal immigrants -- 300 and some odd thousand are in your state jails right now, according to Homeland Security."
"We cannot allow illegal immigrants to pour into our country," he continued.

"As far as Planned Parenthood is concerned, I'm pro-life," Trump asserted on the debate stage at the University of Houston.
Trump also wrote: "Public funding of abortion providers is an insult to people of conscience at the least and an affront to good governance at best."
"I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. It's: Life of the mother (very important), incest and rape," Trump said.
"Look, Planned Parenthood has to stop with the abortions," he told host Chuck Todd on NBC's "Meet the Press."
Trump, explaining why he was inspired to change his position on abortion, spoke of watching an unnamed friend decide against ending a pregnancy: "It was going to be aborted and that child today is a total superstar. It is a great, great child."
"I am against abortion... and that is a tremendous amount of the work they do," he said in regards to whether or not he is against defunding Planned Parenthood.
Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd, Trump said, "Planned Parenthood does a lot, a really good job in a lot of different areas, but not on abortion."
"I hate the concept of abortion," Trump said in the full clip.
In an op-ed published on the Washington Examiner's website on Jan. 23, Trump wrote that his views on abortion were changed by a "personal experience that brought the precious gift of life into perspective for me."
Again in 1999, Trump stated to the Associated Press, "I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."
"I'm not supporting Planned Parenthood," Trump quipped back.
Sixteen years later during the Fox News debate on Aug. 6, he said, "I am pro-life .... I hate the concept of abortion. And then since then, I've very much evolved. I am very, very proud to say that I am pro-life."
Asked by Todd if he'd shut down the government over Planned Parenthood's abortion services, Trump said, "I'd have to think about it. It bothers me greatly that they're doing the abortions."

Gun Patrol:
"The right of self-defense doesn't stop at the end of your driveway. That's why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states," he wrote.
During his kickoff speech in June, Trump vowed to "fully support and back up the Second Amendment."
Trump says there's another way to fight crime - by empowering "law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves."
"We love the Second Amendment, folks. Nobody loves it more than us, so just remember that," Trump said to cheers and applause from his supporters who were gathered at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support slightly longer waiting periods to purchase a gun," said Donald Trump in 2000 in his book, The America We Deserve.
"We need to protect our Second Amendment right," he said while pointing out into the audience.
"You have the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. You have that right and they want to take it away," Trump said.
"Well, I'm a big Second Amendment person, big, as you probably know," said Trump.
"If you had more guns, you'd have more protection because the right people would have the guns," he said.
Citing violence in Chicago and Baltimore, Trump said "a lot of the places where you have the biggest problem is where they have the strongest laws," but he demurred when pressed on national gun laws.
In the wake of America's most recent mass shooting, Republican front-runner Donald Trump said, "It's not a gun problem, it's a mental illness problem."
For the former, he stated, "I am very pro Second Amendment," referring to "just released papers" on the subject at
He called for an expansion of treatment programs, citing "red flags that were ignored" that led to recent shooting incidents, and noting that law-abiding gun owners are "blamed by anti-gun politicians, gun control groups and the media for the acts of deranged madmen."
"Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like 'assault weapons', 'military-style weapons' and 'high capacity magazines' to confuse people," Trump wrote Friday.
"Trump told crowds, I was talking to some of the people before what would you like me to focus on and they said second amendment, second amendment," explained Trump.

However, Trump conceded, "I try and pay as little tax as possible, because I hate what they do with my tax money. I hate the way they spend our money."
In terms of taxes, Trump has said, "I know people making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no taxes, and I think it's unfair."
"By my calculations 1 percent of Americans who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country would be affected by my plan -- the other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes," Trump said in a statement introducing his plan in November 1999.
"We will bring a lot of additional companies in because our tax rates are going way down," Trump said.
Republican candidate Donald Trump said in a statement that "we need leadership in Washington to get the tax code changed so companies will be coming to America, not looking for ways to leave."
"When you have a hedge fund guy who's making $200 million a year and ... he's paying a very low rate of taxes, it's not fair and I think it says a lot," he said.
"Simplifying the tax code and cutting every American's taxes will boost consumer spending, encourage savings and investment, and maximize economic growth," added Trump.
During a news conference at Trump Tower in Manhattan, Trump declared that his proposal will "provide major tax relief for middle-income and for most other Americans."
As Trump noted (at about the 3:25 mark) in the same interview, support for a graduated income tax -- as we currently have -- "doesn't mean a raise in taxes. That means rich people might be paying less than they are paying right now."
"If you make $200 million a year you pay 10 percent, you're paying very little relatively to somebody that's making $50,000 a year and has to hire H&R Block because it's so complicated," Trump said of a flat tax.
On taxes he said he would "start off by simplifying our current system. Put H & R Block out of business ... make it nice and easy for people to understand and reduce taxes."
The other Trump said on Fox News earlier this year that he favors "a fair tax, a flat tax or certainly a simplified code."
He said he would raise taxes on unfair imports, then, "The lobbyists are going to come and see me, but I don't give a s-- about lobbyists."
"No business of any size, from a fortune 500 company to a mom-and-pop shop to a freelancer living from gig to gig, will pay more than 15 percent of their business income in taxes," Trump said.
"A lot of families go through hell over the death tax," Trump said.
"I want the hedge fund guys to pay more in taxes," he said, as he worked the crowd on his way out of the event.

Budget and Spending:
"We are going to cut the Department of Education," Trump said when asked if he would cut spending to curb the national debt.
Trump added that as a result of the funding plan, Americans will have to "absorb higher deficits, greater debt, less economic liberty, and more corporate welfare."
Trump, asked for details of his budget plan, said, "We will cut so much, your head will spin."
National Security
Trump argued in a USA Today op-ed published last weekend that he "would support and endorse the use of enhanced interrogation techniques if the use of these methods would enhance the protection and safety of the nation.
The military under Trump, he said, will "be so big, so strong, so powerful, nobody is going mess with us."
"We need much tougher, much smarter leadership - and we need it NOW!" Trump said on Twitter.
"I will build a military so strong that we'll never have to use it because they are going to be saying, 'I'm not going to mess with that guy,' " he said, without explaining how he would bolster America's defense.
Mr. Trump said he would like to "build a safe zone in Syria, build a big, beautiful safe zone, and you have whatever it is, so they can live."
"We have to have a strong military so people don't mess with us," Trump said.

Economy and Jobs:
"Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas," wrote Trump.
H-1B visa. The US H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields such as in architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, and medicine.
"This country is dying. And our workers are losing their jobs," Donald Trump declared.
And last month, Trump slammed Apple's foreign manufacturing, vowing, if elected, to make the company "start building their damn computers and things in this country instead of in other countries."
"You see our businesses moving over to Mexico. You see other people are moving into Mexico. Mexico is going to become the next China on a smaller level," Trump says.
"I will bring jobs back from China, I will bring jobs back from Japan. I will bring jobs back from Mexico," Trump said.
"If you're going to create 10,000 jobs for a town that's in trouble and you need a piece of property, I'll tell you what folks, I want to create jobs and I want to give the people that own that property more than it's worth," he said, suggesting a price structure at odds with the one he tried to use in 1994.
In the Derry event referenced above, Trump went into a familiar riff: "China is killing us! They've taken so much of our wealth. They've taken our jobs. They've taken our businesses, they've taken our manufacturing."
Trump said the numbers will work out as long as "the economy grows the way it should grow, if I bring jobs back from China, from Japan, from Mexico, from so many countries."
Asked why, Trump responded, "Because it wouldn't work, because it's too much. You have to bring in jobs you have to take the jobs back from China, you have to take the jobs back from Mexico."
"I will create jobs like you've never seen," Trump told reporters before his speech.
He promised to "take jobs back from Japan. I'm going to take jobs back from Mexico. I'm going to take jobs back from Vietnam."
In an op-ed piece in last Tuesday's Wall Street Journal, Trump asserted that "the worst" of Beijing's "sins" is the "wanton manipulation of China's currency, robbing Americans of billions of dollars of capital and millions of jobs."

Health Care:
"I would end Obamacare and replace it with something terrific, for far less money for the country and for the people," said Trump.
"We're going to repeal and replace the horror known as Obamacare, it is a horror," said Trump.
"I want to get rid of Obamacare and get you something great," Trump vaguely offered.
Today Trump said there are people who desperately need care and "you can't let em die in the streets."
But in the 2011 volume, Trump complained that Obamacare was a scheme by liberals "to drag America closer to a so-called 'single-payer system,' otherwise known as total government-run health care."
Bot of course, Trump thinks Obamacare is "a big, fat, horrible lie" and "a total catastrophe," which he's promised "is going to be a disaster."

Trump said as president, "there's nothing I would rather do than bring peace to Israel and its neighbors, generally. I think it serves no purpose to say you have a good guy and a bad guy."
Says Trump in a campaign ad: "I will...quickly and decisively bomb the hell out of ISIS, will rebuild our military and make it so strong no one -- and I mean, no one -- will mess with us."
He said he wants U.S. troops on the ground in Syria, but more importantly, "I want other countries to get on the ground fighting ISIS."
Frontrunner Donald Trump offered his own strategy for dealing with Islamic State extremists and President Assad: "Let them fight each other and pick up the remnants."
"Israel is safe with this one," Trump declared, poking his chest.
He termed Riyadh the "world's biggest funder of terrorism," complaining that "Saudi Arabia funnels our petro dollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people while the Saudis rely on us to protect them."
Decades ago he called on the United States to "stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves."
"He made statements over the last couple of days that are incredible, trying to justify the war in Iraq. It can't be justified," Trump said, pointing most notably to a "skin in the game" reference Bush made in a foreign policy statement.

Civil liberties:
"These people always hit me with eminent domain, and frankly I'm not in love with eminent domain," Trump said.
Trump added that "when eminent domain is used on a person's property, they get a fortune. And if they're smart they'll get two or three times the value of their property."
He also cites a 2000 interview in The Advocate, in which Trump emphasizes his support for workplace discrimination protections and "strong domestic-partnership law that guarantees gay people the same legal protections and rights as married people."

"I'm in favor of nuclear energy, very strongly in favor of nuclear energy," Trump said.
"We are going to bring the coal industry back 100 %" Trump said.
"Energy independence is a requirement if America is to become great again," Trump said Tuesday.
Trump suggested clean energy policies to reduce CO2 emissions would "imperil jobs" and "the middle class and lower classes."
He discounts the "negative impact of natural gas, oil, and coal."
He writes that sources of "green energy" are "really just an expensive way of making the tree-huggers feel good about themselves."
And Donald Trump said Ohio's prosperity under Gov. John Kasich was a stroke of luck, "John got lucky with a thing called fracking, ok, he hit oil," he said.
"I consider climate change to be not one of our big problems," Trump said Thursday, when asked about the debate's concluding exchange on climate change.
Crime and safety
"If they make one mistake its on your newscasts all night, all week, all month. The police in this country have done an unbelievable job of keeping law and order," Trump said.
"I have to say that the police are absolutely mistreated and misunderstood," Trump said.
"Police and law enforcement, I will never, ever, let them down," Trump said at the candidate forum, according to the New Hampshire Union Leader.
The video begins with the now infamous remarks Trump made last month during his presidential launch speech, in which he said: "When Mexico sends its people, they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."
The Washington Post's Charles Lane, a regular "Special Report" pundit, faced off against radio host Laura Ingraham over Trump's June 16 comments, in which he said, among other things: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best...They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."
"Our police officers have been treated horribly," Trump told ABC News aboard his private jumbo jet Wednesday.

My opponent fails to specify any significant benefits of Trump's proposals. I would just repeat what I have said in the previous rounds to counter what he has said.