Finalfan
Stonewall

Republican vs Democrat = Mommy and Daddy fighting about money!

Finalfan

Con

This debate will be a discussion, or a forum (Haven't figured out how to actually start a forum)
I am venting here but would like to hear from anyone who agrees / disagrees.

So apparently there is a civil war between the democrats and republicans. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the leaders and lawmakers of our country are using the constitution and our founding fathers words against its own country and its people. I'm not going to blame the republicans, nor the democrats.. I blame myself.. The enabler.. I blame you... the ignorant and greedy! We need to stop shouting clich"d responses like"God bless America" and start paying attention to what is happening RIGHT NOW!! Forget about our past... It is what got us here.. (If you think here is good, Stop reading) Instead of clinging to the rotten carcass known as patriotism and start thinking bigger! I am from a certain city, in a specific state, in a single country.. but why and how could that be my only concern? Don't we live on a single planet in a single universe?
I am aware that animals become much harder to control in large groups, so we have clubs and organizations to make it easier, but that doesn't mean that we should not empathize other clubs, why would we not have compassion for other organizations? Same thing goes for sports and competition. This should be done with respect for the other team. If you have lost that you might as well not be playing at all! I use these examples as a comparison to the republican democrat mess!

I am willing to debate obamacare to make this interesting. Although I think we are all damned if we do and damned if we don't.. Don't you just love lose lose when it comes to thing like health care and education.. but whatever I give up.. Who wants to join my Fight Club!!!

But no seriously comment, discuss debate, don't be a boring wanker! I am 31 years old btw, with a unique writing style, I promise to be at least entertaining if not make your blood boil.. You love it ;)
Stonewall

Pro

I honestly can't wait to see how this debate goes.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the leaders and lawmakers of our country are using the constitution and our founding fathers words against its own country and its people. [sic]"

I'm interested to see how this is so. Like, how? The gun debate? Free speech? To be honest, I don't see how this relates to your overall point.

"I'm not going to blame the republicans, nor the democrats.. I blame myself.. The enabler.. I blame you... the ignorant and greedy![sic]"

You blame yourself? Cool, debate solved.

"We need to stop shouting clich"d responses like"God bless America" and start paying attention to what is happening RIGHT NOW! [sic]"

...which is?

"Don't we live on a single planet in a single universe?"

Nobody think that they're the only country that matters. But I also think that each country should try and focus on its own problems before they start trying to fix everyone else's. That's not selfish, that's common sense.

"...that doesn't mean that we should not empathize other clubs...[sic]"

Wait, wait, wait... you're the one complaining about Republicans and Democrats. Shouldn't you try to empathize with those groups instead of criticising them? Kinda seems hypocritical, man.

"Don't you just love lose lose when it comes to thing like health care and education..."

So what's your big idea? Fight Club is about being part of the solution, not just sitting back and hoping Mr. Government takes care of it. "...but whatever I give up..." Oh, that's the spirit, maaaan.

"(I have) a unique writing style, I promise to be at least entertaining if not make your blood boil.. You love it ;)"

My blood's not boiling. I actually just have a headache from trying to decipher your "unique writing style."

If I have anything else to say, it's that you really need to make your point clearer. You kind of just ramble and complain, but it doesn't seem to have a goal.
Finalfan

Con

Why is it only milly mouth naysayers that accept debate challenges. every comment you made was nit picking and without any real response. I was venting and looking for a discussion. Not someone who is up his own tushy about everything that I wrote! I will give you an example. I mentioned that Each club should compete with respect fro the other club. I started this discussion after getting fed up with the democrats and republican fighting each other (quite disrespectfully) I am not saying that democrats and republicans are bad, just that they need to work together instead of wasting resources in a pee pee contest. You said that I was hypocritical when acknowledging this problem? That doesn't make sense but you attacked me with it anyways, Big red Flag, You are not someone worth discussing this topic with! Your narrow mindedness is a detriment to this topic and I see no reason to continue this further!
Stonewall

Pro

Look, buddy. You look at any of my past debates. With the exception of one or two joking ones, the rest are serious debates that I spent much time working on. You, on the other hand, keep posting these incomprehensible debates which, half the time, you drop out of for one reason or another. The reason nobody here takes you seriously is you and you alone. You complain and whine about everyone else, but you are the problem. Your debates are endless ramblings that make absolutely no sense by the time you're done, and when people don't know how to respond, you scream at them and how cruddy this website is. If you don't like the people on this site, get off. But it's been evident, time and again, that you are the issue. Sorry to burst your bubble.

"every comment you made was nit picking and without any real response."

Bullsh*t, my friend. Yeah, one or two were kind of joking around, because you made some ridiculous points and statements. I will reiterate the ones that had genuine responses that you ignored.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the leaders and lawmakers of our country are using the constitution and our founding fathers words against its own country and its people."

"We need to stop shouting clich"d responses like"God bless America" and start paying attention to what is happening RIGHT NOW!"

...which is?

___

Now, I'm gonna ask you a few more questions. They are to clarify your points, because they just don't make sense.

"I blame myself.. The enabler.. I blame you... the ignorant and greedy!"

What does this mean? Seriously? Who are you enabling? What are you enabling? Why am I ignorant and greedy? Is this about society in general? I have too many questions regarding this one statement.

"I am aware that animals become much harder to control in large groups, so we have clubs and organizations to make it easier, but that doesn't mean that we should not empathize other clubs, why would we not have compassion for other organizations?"

People aren't just animals. We belong to clubs and organizations because they share our interests. That's all. Not because we hate other people. I agree, we should not hate other groups, but it's only human nature to disagree with people. That's not the bad thing like you make it out to be.

The Democrat/Republican debate thing was one of those joking points. But, you know what, think about it. There are only a few ways such a large country can handle its finances. These two schools of thought- Democrats and Republicans- have very different ideoligies when it comes to the financial situation. Our country is 16 trillion dollars in debt. That's a lot. Like, a lot a lot. And that's a vast understatement. This is a problem we have to fix soon, so forgive D's/R's for being a tad uncivil when it comes to trying to fix the problem instead of being buddy-buddy and watching our country go down the drain.

"Big red Flag, You are not someone worth discussing this topic with! Your narrow mindedness is a detriment to this topic and I see no reason to continue this further!"

You know what? Then forfeit. Like you always do. Bring up a decent debate, eliminate any sort of coherency with your "unique writing style" that rambles on and on with seemingly no aim, and then harp on the opponent for being unable to comprehend the point of your argument. Get your sh*t together. Unless you can get do that, I don't want to continue.
Finalfan

Con

Why did you accept this debate. I know you want to believe that I am the problem, but I have had debates that actually became descent discussions. It seems to work just fine when the person I'm debating understands context and doesn't get hung up over semantics. If you don't like the way I write.. WHY did you choose to debate with me? I still feel as if you attacked me right out of the gate, which wasted these 3 rounds over a pee pee contest. Its as if you were not aware of current events if you cannot understand my frustrations regardless of how vague my comments were. There was a simple theme to my argument,: Our leaders are fighting each other instead of working together. They are wasting valuable recourse's battling each other instead of fixing problems. Then I went on about how it is our fault. We are greedy and as long as we get what we want we could care less about anyone else. It is our fault for allowing our government (that we control) to be a destructive force. How is that incoherent nonsense? Just because I did not take a debate class doesn't mean I am not allowed to participate. But people like you think that this has to be done a certain way, and you end up bull dogging and dictating the conditions for debate.. I do not give you that authority so unless you want to continue to discuss the topics I presented, don't bother, or forfeit. I am not interested in how big your genitalia is!
Stonewall

Pro

Note: Just to clarify to anyone following this debate, my response to the original topic of conversation is a little less than halfway down my portion of this round. It's been marked with an asterisk. I've been trying to move the argument forward, but due to the reasons listed in the rest of this section (and some in my last), it's been a bugger trying to do so.

"...I have had debates that actually became descent discussions. It seems to work just fine when the person I'm debating understands context..."

Yeah. A handful. And as for it working just fine, they weren't really debates, so much as you and someone else agreeing on a stance. Furthermore, you have won only one debate. About half the others were people being confused by your wordings, and you calling people names without any reference to the original debates. And the irony behind the mis-speech, "descent debates" is delicious.

"I still feel as if you attacked me right out of the gate, which wasted these 3 rounds over a pee pee contest."

Okay, take any of my statements from our first round and tell me which one was an attack on you. Go ahead. Yeah, there's some minor joking, pointing out inconsistencies, but nothing blatantly offensive. And good God, quit talking like a 12-year-old. It's embarrassing.

"Just because I did not take a debate class doesn't mean I am not allowed to participate. [From the comments section]: I have seen the worst criticisms from people on this website because people are hung up on competition and ego stroking."

Hey, look in the address bar. It's up top, there, and it shows the website you're on. You know what it says? www.debate.org. Not "Let's just talk.org" or "I wanna complain, who's with me?.org". Debate.org. You come here wanting to have a discussion while having them masquerade as debates, and then when people challenge you to the best of their ability, you have a hissy fit. That's the complete and absolute point to this website. "I hardly asked for my 9th grade debate teacher to respond to this rant." No, but you did come to this site to argue with people as best as the both of you could, right? If it's just circle-jerking your opinions, then what's the point? "I have not figured out if anyone here actually have something to say or are just taking out there frustrations like me." That's because it's confusing as Hell trying to tell if you want to debate, or talk, or complain, or just ramble. If you're ADD as you say you are (or if that's just what you say to cover up your horrendous sporadic nonsense), then you have to expect people to not follow you. That's common sense and common courtesy.

*Our leaders are fighting each other instead of working together. They are wasting valuable recourse's battling each other instead of fixing problems. Then I went on about how it is our fault. We are greedy and as long as we get what we want we could care less about anyone else... How is that incoherent nonsense?"

It's that, in combination with your "ADD"-engendered, arbitrary, circuitous maundering. And with those points, now we're getting somewhere. But I already addressed all of this already in Round 2:

"People aren't just animals. We belong to clubs and organizations because they share our interests. That's all. Not because we hate other people. I agree, we should not hate other groups, but it's only human nature to disagree with people. That's not the bad thing like you make it out to be... There are only a few ways such a large country can handle its finances. These two schools of thought- Democrats and Republicans- have very different ideologies when it comes to the financial situation. Our country is 16 trillion dollars in debt. That's a lot. Like, a lot a lot. And that's a vast understatement. This is a problem we have to fix soon, so forgive D's/R's for being a tad uncivil when it comes to trying to fix the problem instead of being buddy-buddy and watching our country go down the drain."

But God forbid you actually try to respond to the debate. So there it is, my argument, all laid out for you. Clear as day, just like it was in the last round. Respond to that now, otherwise I'll know you're not reading these responses and just assuming you know what the opposing side has to say. "We are greedy and as long as we get what we want we could care less about anyone else." Then do something about it. Where's that "Tyler Durden spirit," you wannabe? I can't believe I'm holding an argument with someone who treats Fight Club like a Bible.

"Its as if you were not aware of current events if you cannot understand my frustrations regardless of how vague my comments were."

What, like the money situation? I'm not an idiot. But there are a lot of current events. You say that as if our country's the only one that matters or something, or that it only has one issue. Newsflash, slick: It's not. Look at my previous point. That is my response to your whole disjointed argument. I asked for clarification, got none, and so I assumed that point would cover it. Sorry if that's wrong, but when you won't push the debate ahead and instead make "pee pee" jokes, it's hard to move it forward myself.

"I do not give you that authority..."

You say that as if you could anyways.

"I am not interested in how big your genitalia is!"

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
Finalfan

Con

awww.. You remind me of me 5 years ago, only as a sociopath! Its pretty clear I could care less about debating with you. Right from the start I knew what I was dealing with and its a poopoo head ;) I at least got some entertaining responses from you albeit from a sadists perspective. You are the king of Deuschtown and I hope your mothers proud... or dead either way congratulations you pathetic tool. I love you like the wart on the bottom of my wittle tow. I use childish language to make you feel like you are molesting a child.. which you have mastered! Dance into the pale moonlit corridor of pestilence you sloppy ignorant fool. There now I'm on your level. You probably have more respect for me.. or even a boner! Eat doodoo and rot from the inside you insult to maggots!
Have a wonderful, hate filled day you pansy! Thank you for teaching me a new debate style! Yes this is my final post on this website. I don't want to start taking high blood pressure medication so I will be searching for frustration elsewhere, you are so awesome it makes me cower to your almighty wisdom.. you win! We all deserve every bombing and war that we cannot afford.. because of you!
Stonewall

Pro

I'm just saying you came to a debate site with no intent to debate. That's stupid. Furthermore, you refuted none of my points, and I'm entirely aware you didn't even read my response.

Vote Pro.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
Stonewall

Pro

Con had little to no intent to debate, refuted very few of my points, and brought up seemingly random information. I think my points speak for themselves. Vote Pro.
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
I even stated in the first round it would not be a debate. but someone answered it trying to nitpick and debate each line. Not my finest hour, but if someone accepts a debate they need to read the opening post!
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
It was not a debate. I ranted.. got trolled.. got angry.. no debate occurred!
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
How did Stonewall not win this?
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan

That was a warning. I openly admitted that I was venting. I hardly asked for my 9th grade debate teacher to respond to this rant. I threw a lot of random ideas that all had the Tyler Durden spirit. I will admit that I'm add when it comes to writing. (Don't worry I'm not planning on writing books) but I have not figured out if anyone here actually have something to say or are just taking out there frustrations like me. I have seen the worst criticisms from people on this website because people are hung up on competition and ego stroking.. but I feel I have something to say. Even if I'm wrong, or just plain stupid, I still have to say it! So I invite anyone who reads this to unclench your butty crease and unload.. You freaking sociopaths!! Geesh!
Posted by Stonewall 4 years ago
Stonewall
Dude, this post is, like, way groundbreaking, man. Pretty edgy, too. You're, like, the Tyler Durden of our generation. We are Anonymous, We are Legion!!1 Wake up, Sheeple!
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Dude what the f*** are you trying to debate here?