Sparkles27
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Republicans are slowing down the progress of America's society.

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Sparkles27

Pro

First round is for acceptance. Con will be arguing that in the 21st century that Republicans are not slowing the progress of America into a better country.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

America's society is steadly progressing toward the destruction of the nation. Republicans are not stopping the progression.

America, the USA, is defined by the US Constitution and in progressively changing into a netion which voids the US Constitution and replaces it with something else. When a person can run for office and get elected before he proves that he is a natural born United States citizen, the Constitution is pretty much void and Republicans are watching the progression toward the collapse of the nation. Republicans should be stopping the progression toward destruction, but they are in bed with the Democrats and for the most part only put on a show of caring about the nation as they do whatever it takes to get voted into office. The United States has turned its back on God by putting ungodly people in place to make our rules, and the nation is steadily progressing toward the judgement of God which will be the complete voiding of the US constituion and the end of America as we know it. My guess is that the USA will become a province of China. All nations of the world are going to go into battle over and agaisnt Israel and the USA cannot be in that battle untill the USA is totally changed into something it is not today. The progress toward that change is not being hindered by Republican. If the change happens too fast, it might cause civil war. The Republicans are keeping the progress from exploding into civil war. They are not hindering the progress of American society. The progress toward the destruction of America is steady and pickiing up speed.
Sparkles27

Pro

Sparkles27 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

It looks like my opponent has withdrawn due to the strength of my arguments
Sparkles27

Pro

Sparkles27 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

It looks like my opponent has withdrawn due to the strength of my arguments. I hope he is ok and still with us and not burning in Hell, and if heaven if not with us any longer.
Sparkles27

Pro

Sparkles27 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

arguments extended, hope my opponent is still with us
Posted by Atheist-Independent 3 years ago
Atheist-Independent
Both Democrats and Republicans slow down progress. If their was only one of the parties then we could probably move on, but that will never happen.
Posted by Sparkles27 3 years ago
Sparkles27
Sorry about the confusion.

Scientific progress is what I meant to say.
It must have accidentally slipped my mind.
Posted by Pfalcon1318 3 years ago
Pfalcon1318
I'm with Wylted.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
What type of progress? Can you elaborate?
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
It took a conservative republican to get us out of trouble before, Ronald Reagan.We do not need another Bush.And we certainly do not need a democrat. The transference of wealth from the producers to the freeloaders has to stop and be put in reverse. Otherwise America will only exist as a shell of its former glory.
Posted by Mike_10-4 3 years ago
Mike_10-4
True, "Republicans are slowing down the progress of America's society," because they are moving to the left. To speed up the progress of America (USA), we need to do the right thing, that is, reinstate and conserve the US Constitution.

I recommend Sparkes27 to see the following movie:
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
Sparkles27LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture