imabench
xXCryptoXx

Resolved: DDO should have its own pope

imabench

imabench

Pro

First round acceptance only.
xXCryptoXx

Con

I graciously accept yet another debate against my favorite opposing troll debater, Imabench.

Now bring it on beeeeeitch.

But first, a rap song by me:

Yo my name is Chris!
My wit is so fast it flies like a flash and I'm the first thing you see but I'm never the last YOU'VE BEEN DISSED! Be the first to get up in my face, but I'll beat you down and you know you won't be missed but don't get pissed cause as we run this race I run like a 24 karot gold lazur beam, makin' money rain while my golden teeth gleam.

AIGHT I'M PUMPED FOR THIS. I'M READY. LET'S GO. OOH! AH! OOH! AH! OOH! AH!

AND AS xXCryptoXx ENTERS THE STADIUM TO DEBATE THE INFAMOUS IMABENCH, THE CROWD. GOES. WIIIIILLLLLLLLLLDDD! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hot Girl From Crowd: Oh Chris you're rap was so amazing I don't even care about this debate I'm already voting for you and your hotness!

Crypto: Oh thank you please really. This keep this debate clean and fun everyone!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

*As Crypto steps onto the stage the crowd falls silent*

Crypto: IMABENCH! I ACCEPT. THINE, CHALLLLLLLEEEEEENNNNGE! YOU MAY PRESENT YOUR ARGUMENTS!
imabench

Pro

1) Why does DDO need a Pope?

DDO needs a Pope for the several reasons.

- 1 - To bring order to the Religious forum. Like seriously have you been in there recently? Making it out of the Religious forum without getting in a fight is as hard as Making it out of Miley Cyrus without contracting 4 STD's..... The Religious forum is so dysfunctional, it is about so shut itself down similar to the US government.... We need a leader to lead it out of the chaos, or at least try

- 2 - We need a Pope to check the ever growing power of the Presidency. Airmax has been great and all, but sooner or later there will be a president who will not hesitate to come down on your nutsack with the mighty banhammer for trivial reasons. Like if I were president id probably ban half the site just for not having funny sounding names, and knowing how insane most other people are on here, its not unimaginable that someone could go mad with power..... A pope would put a check on the power of the presidency, or maybe become president himself and lead us on a holy crusade against the infidels of Createdebate. Either way, its well worth the risk

- 3 - DDO needs to declare an official religion, so that we can show the infidels at Createdebate that we aint f*ckin around over here. If its on, then its on

- 4 - A Pope could lead us through a tragic event like 9/11, the cancellation of a good TV show, and other hardships that we come to the internet for guidance.

- 5 - MORE ELECTIONS :D And by elections, I mean elections that actually will be close and not one sided a** whippings between Airmax and whoever tries to delude themselves into running for president.... I mean for f*cks sake, Larz lost to a misspelled version of Airmax's own name, Airmaxx...... Which I had nothing to do with for the record.

2) Now then, what would the DDO Pope actually DO?

- 1 - Lead us through hard times both on DDO and maybe in real life
- 2 - Bring order to the Religious forums
- 3 - Decide what the religion of DDO shall be. (We could have an Atheist pope and then a Jewish Pope after that)
- 4 - Possibly let me have the rights to put the Weekly Stupid in the Religious forum so that it gets more traffic
- 5 - If not number 4, then allow for a spin off series called 'The Weekly ALLLLLAAAAAHHHHHH' where I find some other way to make fun of stupid people
- 6 - Be sort of a spiritual advisor for people who have questions about religion and stuff
- 7 - Wear funny hats all the time
- 8 - Give sermons and group prayers while wearing funny hats
- 9 - Post videos to reinforce his preachings

3) Wouldnt a DDO Pope lead to a pedophila ring where high priests sexually assault little boys and girls on the internet?

Probably, but im 20 and most people on here are older then 16 so dont worry about it

4) When would the Pope elections be?

Every 3 months after a presidential election or whenever the previous Pope retires due to a sex scandal....

5) Could anyone campaign to be Pope?

Yes, as long as they promise to drop out at the last minute and then give their support to me.

Thats all I got for now
xXCryptoXx

Con

I will now present my case.

Airmax is Our Leader

Although many people don’t know this, DDO is a dictatorship, and most definitely not a democracy. Although it may seem that Airmax is our dictator, Juggle is actually the true dictator. Airmax is just the face of the dictatorship. All elections are rigged (We can look at the historical example of Imabench himself rigging the votes through bribery in the last election) for AIrmax to always come out on top.

This being said, Airmax’s power is to never be questioned, nor trifled with.

By allowing a Pope you also allow for a new power that will question the almighty Airmax. This will obviously cause Airmax to take action and retaliate by persecuting all of the Christians on this sight, and then killing innocent bystanders in order to put us all in a state of fear so we never question his authority again.

Even more to this, it isn’t just the power of Airmax that will destroy us all, but it will also be the power of Juggle, who wishes Airmax to continue to be the face of his dictatorship.

World War III will break out, nukes will be dropped, babies will be killed, and families will be destroyed.

Even more to this, after Airmax and Juggle have destroyed almost everyone, they will then put the remaining people into an absolute state of pain, slavery, and oppression for years to come for our actions against them. Eventually we will be forced to remember the uprising against Airmax and Juggle every year in the annual Hunger Games.

Potential Underground Pedophilia Ring

As Imabench already mentioned, if we were to have a Pope pedophilia would spread like wil fire. Even worse, since there aren’t that many people under the age of 18 they would just flat out rape anyone and everyone!

Do you really want to be walking through the forums only to be raped at every topic you visit?

I don’t!

Order in the Religion Forum?

First off, no one can establish order in the religion forum. No one. NO ONE.

Even if order could somehow be stored in that forum, it definitely wouldn’t be from the Pope. Seeing that the Pope would be of a specific religion, he would be like anyone else yelling gibberish about what he believes and everyone else would be yelling back at him.

It’s not like order would be possible anyways seeing that Airmax and Juggle would be nuking everyone during this time anyways.

Official Religion in DDO?

DDO despite being a dictatorship, is a place for free thinkers of all religions and political ideologies alike to yell at each other in nonsensical ways until one of the interweb rage quits.

By establishing an official religion you just give cause for more butthurt on DDO since everyone respects only their own opinion on things and no one wants to be under some “official” whatever.

Pope Leading Us Out of Tragic Events?

Hardly, by establishing a Pope and questioning Airmax’s power you just started World War III.

Nice job jacka$$.

More Elections?

Sure there would be more “elections”, if by elections you mean voting that has been rigged by the DDO Mafia in order for a certain person to always win all the time. Anyways, Airmax would have everyone who would be a threat to his power (which would be everyone running for Pope) to be assassinated before the election ends, so nothing really gets done and now six people are dead.

Pope a Spiritual Advisor?

There’s no such thing. Everyone has their head so far up their butthole about their own opinion that they would just argue with the Pope every time he tries to help and the pope would eventually interweb rage quit because that’s how every argument goes on DDO.

So one of two things will happen if we have a Pope.

1. Airmax blows everything up ect.

2. Everyone gets raped.

Annnnnd nothing gets solved.

imabench

Pro

" Juggle is actually the true dictator. Airmax is just the face of the dictatorship. All elections are rigged (We can look at the historical example of Imabench himself rigging the votes through bribery in the last election) for AIrmax to always come out on top."

THOSE CHARGES WERE DROPPED DUE TO AN ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE- er i mean, because they proved to be completely false. Yeah, thats the ticket

"This being said, Airmax’s power is to never be questioned, nor trifled with."

Of course it can! The very fact that I havent been banned yet stands as a testament to the clam that you can mess with the rules and not face the banhammer on here.

"This will obviously cause Airmax to take action and retaliate by persecuting all of the Christians on this sight, and then killing innocent bystanders in order to put us all in a state of fear so we never question his authority again."

No that was MY presidential platform to kill all the Christians if my power were questioned when I ran for president...... Airmax never meant to kill, he only meant to maim or seriously injure. (He was quoting the great Dobby when he made that part of his platform)

Besides, we can just strategically create the position of Pope when Airmax decides to not run for president again, whenever that may be.

"World War III will break out, nukes will be dropped, babies will be killed, and families will be destroyed."

I also think that when asked "What would happen if Ron Paul were president?", but thats not part of this discussion.

"Eventually we will be forced to remember the uprising against Airmax and Juggle every year in the annual Hunger Games."

Wait, I get to beat the living hell out of people I dont like on here with a warhammer or shoot them with with a bow and arrow? SIGN MY A** UP :D

"As Imabench already mentioned, if we were to have a Pope pedophilia would spread like wil fire. Even worse, since there aren’t that many people under the age of 18 they would just flat out rape anyone and everyone!"

no no no, Popes can only molest young children who arent old enough to know that the Pope cant really threaten to have Jesus kill their parents if the kid talks about what the Pope does to him..... Only the really stupid on here would be in danger of being molested, and lets face it those people kinda deserve it.

"Do you really want to be walking through the forums only to be raped at every topic you visit?"

Thats how it already is with the politics forum!

"Even if order could somehow be stored in that forum, it definitely wouldn’t be from the Pope. Seeing that the Pope would be of a specific religion, he would be like anyone else yelling gibberish about what he believes and everyone else would be yelling back at him."

Except his gibberish would have more weight behind them since come on, hes the Pope for f*cks sake

"By establishing an official religion you just give cause for more butthurt on DDO since everyone respects only their own opinion on things and no one wants to be under some “official” whatever."

And more butthurt = more stupid = better Weekly Stupid material

Everyone wins! :D

"Sure there would be more “elections”, if by elections you mean voting that has been rigged by the DDO Mafia in order for a certain person to always win all the time."

Still counts as more elections ;D

The truth is: A DDO Pope would bring relatively more order to the Religious forum, maybe, it would check the power of the Presidency, if timed properly, and he could call for Holy War/Crusades against those heathens over at CreateDebate among other things too..... The only side effects are that stupid people get raped (which I fail to see is somehow a bad thing), and that the amount of order brought to the Religious section might not be as high as we expected.
xXCryptoXx

Con

In response to Imabench rigging the last election:

“THOSE CHARGES WERE DROPPED DUE TO AN ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE- er i mean, because they proved to be completely false. Yeah, thats the ticket”

We have eyewitness accounts, don’t make me get Airmax to bring Jimmy in again. Jimmy will make you talk. You don’t want Jimmy to come in.

Either way, this still doesn’t defeat the point that every election has been rigged for Airmax to win, whether it was Imabench or not isn’t entirely relevant.

In response to questioning Airmax’s power:

“Of course it can! The very fact that I havent been banned yet stands as a testament to the clam that you can mess with the rules and not face the banhammer on here.”

Imabench, the very fact that you are part of the DDO Mafia, DDO Elite, and that you rig elections in favor of Airmax every year is enough explanation as to why you haven’t been banned from this site yet.

In response to Airmax doing terrible things:

“No that was MY presidential platform to kill all the Christians if my power were questioned when I ran for president...... Airmax never meant to kill, he only meant to maim or seriously injure. (He was quoting the great Dobby when he made that part of his platform)

Besides, we can just strategically create the position of Pope when Airmax decides to not run for president again, whenever that may be.”

Yeah, because being mutilated to near death is much better than death itself. Anyways, that’s a much better fear tactic than just flat out killing people.

Airmax is president, was president, and always will be president. Forever.

In response to Airmax dropping nukes:

“I also think that when asked "What would happen if Ron Paul were president?", but thats not part of this discussion.”

I have inside information that Airmax actually is Ron Paul. You can never tell who is who behind a computer screen.

In response to Airmax setting up an annual Hunger Games:

“Wait, I get to beat the living hell out of people I dont like on here with a warhammer or shoot them with with a bow and arrow? SIGN MY A** UP :D”

I’m sorry, have you SEEN RyuuKyuzo?! And I’m pretty sure Maikaru is black! No, no nonononono you would not be the one doing the killing Imabench.

In response to the Pope raping people:

“no no no, Popes can only molest young children who arent old enough to know that the Pope cant really threaten to have Jesus kill their parents if the kid talks about what the Pope does to him..... Only the really stupid on here would be in danger of being molested, and lets face it those people kinda deserve it.”

As you said, only the really stupid people will get raped.

P1. Everyone here is stubborn, hard-headed, and glued to their own opinion.

P2. Everyone thinks that anything that isn’t their own opinion is stupid.

P3. Every position on every subject has been taken, formulating every single possible opinion on anything.

P4. To an every individual, a different individual is stupid.

C1. Everyone is stupid.

C2. Everyone will be raped.

In response to the forums being the same with the Pope:

“Except his gibberish would have more weight behind them since come on, hes the Pope for f*cks sake”

People don’t respect the President for being the President. They respect the President for being a good man and leader. Same goes with the Pope. Since every opinion is stupid to another person the Pope is therefore stupid, and he will therefore not be respected and the forums will be the same yelling of gibberish.

This also means the Pope rapes himself.

In response to people being butthurt over the Pope:

“And more butthurt = more stupid = better Weekly Stupid material”

Give them a break, they are literally going to be butthurt enough after all that rape.

CONCLUSION

My opponent basically dropped all arguments that had to do with Airmax basically decimating everything. Anything he did bring up I successfully refuted. I also showed that even if the Pope did become a thing nothing would get solved and people would still be raped.

Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
lol @ 7th professor.
Posted by SeventhProfessor 3 years ago
SeventhProfessor
May I run for pope? I would like to represent Pastafarianism.
Posted by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
@Imabench

The crusades have begun.

http://www.createdebate.com...
Posted by Anti-atheist 3 years ago
Anti-atheist
lol id be the only viable guy to be pope
Posted by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
@Imabench

There was a period of peace in the religion section. It was sponsered by the Holy Knoxian Church, and It proves that Con is wrong.

This is probably Illegal to tell you, but umm... (Don't get Airmax to ban me)

http://www.debate.org...

An example of Harmony within religion and non-religion, all while in the spirit of trolling!

In the name of the unofficial pope, Dogknox.
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
If we get a new pope can I be the first one? Cause I'm batman.
Posted by jeh123 3 years ago
jeh123
imabench for Pope!
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
imabenchxXCryptoXxTied
Reasons for voting decision: "That is how it already is with the politics forum!" Pure win.
Vote Placed by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
imabenchxXCryptoXxTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument about order was not adequately refuted, thus my arguments point. However, Con's argument against rape was compelling, but irrelevant. Not enough periods by Imabench. Con's conduct vote was cuz he rapped.
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
imabenchxXCryptoXxTied
Reasons for voting decision: Loved imabench's responses. Con's were good to--I was dying with laughter. Pro was, ultimately, slightly funnier. This debate was worth taking the time to judge...