debatelover93
Marauder

Resolved: Developed Countries have a moral obligation to mitigate the effects of climate change.

debatelover93

Pro

There will be five rounds. The first is Acceptance. The second is the first constructive which will be followed by a second constructive. Then two rebuttals will complete the debate.
Marauder

Con

I accept this debate!

let the games begin!
debatelover93

Pro

debatelover93 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

I await my opponents arrival
debatelover93

Pro

debatelover93 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

such a shame I'm going to win without giveing an argument
debatelover93

Pro

debatelover93 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

if anyone cares in short my arguments were going to play devils advocate just a little and claim morality does not exist

then as a secondary argument in case the first was not convincing; if morality exist it does not exist for a political state or governing body of any-kind, the idea of morality is an individual concept at best.

and should that look like a terrible argument I would further still have one more back up case to retreat to; should developed countries have moral obligations at all, its certainly not to control the weather. That's just stupid sounding. last time I checked project H.A.R.P. was still considered just a conspiracy theory http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... . the government does not have the power alter global warming or what the scientific establishment is talking about these days if you actually have been paying attention to the climate change news is that we are headed for a general global cooling, possibly to lead to another ice age.

when you consider it all together it really seems like the the gun was jumped with predicting the earth was going to become much hotter because we drive cars and power plants burn coal, and that the same gun is being jumped with global cooling too. The earth goes through cycles its really not that scary.
debatelover93

Pro

debatelover93 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

Vote Con!
Posted by Marauder 4 years ago
Marauder
you know something forget what I just said, worrying about stuff like is for squares, I want to debate something and this is the least lame debate on the menu. don't forfeit on me remember you started this so keep your moral obligation to finish what you started
Posted by Marauder 4 years ago
Marauder
you joined like 15 hours ago, I'm not risking putting the effort to prepare for a 5 round debate just for you to forfeit on me