MaqicDan
Controverter

Resolved: Flying is a better superhero trait then unfailing sexual leer

MaqicDan

Pro

Round 1 is acceptance.

Definitions:
1. Unfailing sexual leer: The ability of said person (x) to entice anyone into sexual desire towards said person (x). So at the leer of said person identified as X anyone will fall into a deep never ending desire towards X.

2. Flying: The ability to levitate, accelerate, decelerate, and manuver. Much in the same way Superman is depicted to fly.

3. Better: Overall more favorable in ways that the debaters can show throughout the debate, I.E aiding in world domination. To be of more use to said person X.

I have no idea why I started this debate and currently have no pre-prepaired points so I feel this will be a fun and interesting debate.

Thanks to whoever accepts. The Burden of proof is obvioulsy shared. Good luck!
Controverter

Con

As an almost militant believer in brain over brawn as a prioritising factor in life I will be interested to see my viewpoint challenged in this debate.

I definitely accept.

Also, I want you to admit that the love guru can both make themselves fall in love with someone who initially disgusts them and also can make anyone they want fall in love with themselves as person 'x' can even be themselves.

I also request that the love guru's power includes the ability to turn their leering power off and so to switch fof the artificial form of love in anyone they enticed it in. I think this is only fair as an irreversible power stands no chance against a reversible power such as flight.

If, however, you wish to say 'no' to that request then so be it, I still will explain how the gain of flying, especially in a society where it's socially freaky to do so, is in no way a benefit and would only result in one being a lab rat.
MaqicDan

Pro

MaqicDan forfeited this round.
MaqicDan

Pro

MaqicDan forfeited this round.
MaqicDan

Pro

MaqicDan forfeited this round.
Controverter

Con

Sexy time.