imabench
FrackJack

Resolved: George Zimmerman should marry Casey Anthony

imabench

imabench

Pro

I believe that George Zimmerman, the man who recently killed Trayvon Martin in Florida and didnt get any jail time for it, should get married to Casey Anthony, the woman who killed her own baby in Florida about a year ago and got away with it.

First round acceptance only, I will be shocked if I DONT offend people with this debate.
FrackJack

Con

Because Imabench left the definitions to me.

The Marriage in question shall be forced.
"Florida" shall be the name of a Tropical island in the middle of the North Pole.
"Casey Anthony" is a pseudonym of Adolf Hitler.

Good Luck. And happy trolling.
imabench

Pro

"The Marriage in question shall be forced."

Yes, that was implied....

""Florida" shall be the name of a Tropical island in the middle of the North Pole."

Well if you look at something that ISNT Apple Maps, you can see that Florida is that giant penis-shaped looking thing in the Southeast US..... Natural mistake though so I dont blame ya.

""Casey Anthony" is a pseudonym of Adolf Hitler."

Ok I actually DID define her as that chick who killed her own baby in Florida about a year ago and got away with it so no salami for you on this one.

========================================================

Since all thats cleared up lets get back to business.....

1) They have SO much in common so the marriage will last.

He lives in Florida..... She lives in Florida..... He's half hispanic, half white...... She's half white and half psychotic...... They both like long walks on the beach...... They both like to party........ Both like killing people for little no no reason...... They both have so much in common that you just KNOW that the marriage will work out.

2) The reality TV show they would get would be HILARIOUS

Im assuming that once Honey Boo-Boo dies from heart disease at age 7 TLC will need a new show to fill in the time slot, and who else could attract a redneck audience like the combination of Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman? Hell when their verdicts were read every redneck you knew on facebook immediately posted about it, am I right? both of them should get married because it would be TLC's most popular show and would be much better then the show about Honey Boo Boo

3) In the tv show, THEYRE BOTH LAWYERS!

Law and Order shows always get all the best ratings and are massive in number of viewers they get, and nobody knows about exploiting loopholes in laws better then George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony! They would be the dynamic duo that people would tune in to hate, because people love to hate on Zimmerman and Anthony.... Hell, once in a while OJ Simpson might make a guest appearance and help Zimmerman and Anthony solve the case.... OJ would be like 'House' instead of helping cure diseases hes helping two criminals help other people get away with murder.

4) The sex they would have would be legendary

No sex is better then angry sex, and we all know just how vicious the sex between George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony could be.... Think of the roleplay! Zimmerman could stalk Casey Anthony because she looks suspicious and then Casey could retaliate by suffocating him so that she can go party with friends later!

5) The kid they would have (assuming neither of them kill it) would grow up to be the Joker.

Batman has two law-abiding parents who are killed in cold blood, and the kid grows up to become Batman..... Therefore one can assume that the Joker's parents on the other hand must have been just terrible people who were also killed in cold blood, and the kid grew up to become the Joker....

If Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman get married, have a kid, and dont kill it.... Then sooner or later some vigilante will come along and shoot both of them, setting the stage for that kid to become the new Joker! Then, bing, bang, boom, REAL LIFE BATMAN MOVIE!

I rest my case.
FrackJack

Con

If yo A$$ is from a lil cold-A$$ lil ghetto dat aint called "Dumbfvckistan" you would know dat tha Florida means a muthafvckin island next ta Gangsta Claus yo yo yo . Hitla also capped his wild lil' fvckin lil' thugs. When his schmoooove A$$ capped his wild lil' fvckin lil' dirty A$$, he also capped his jizz. No salami mah mass.

Time ta git Imabenchz pvssy "'arguments'"

1)

Casey lives up in Mexico d!pshit. Right back up in yo muthafvckin A$$. Biatch also appiled fo' a adoption. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz fo' realz . Also, when was tha last time you last a Hispanic applyin fo' a thang, biatch? What?! Thatz what tha fvck I thought son! Imabench n' his welfare whorin is outrageous. Casey n' George have less up in common then a pair of Raccons bustin a nut up in space.

2)

Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fvck tha heck marries fo' a sh!tty show, biatch?
3)
Lawyers, biatch? Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fvck watches ta dat sh!t, biatch? On TLC, biatch? Imabench you gotz a sh!tty sense of taste.

4)

What fo' realz. Is you sexually frustrated, biatch? Yo A$$ dumba$$.

5) Go back playin wit yo' dolls.
imabench

Pro

"If yo A$$ is from a lil cold-A$$ lil ghetto dat aint called "Dumbfvckistan" you would know dat tha Florida means a muthafvckin island next ta Gangsta Claus yo yo yo"

I didnt know I was debating the ghost of Trayvon Martin o_O

1) They have so much in common

"Casey lives up in Mexico d!pshit. Right back up in yo muthafvckin A$$"

Florida is part of Mexico idiot.... Hell Miami's unofficial name is actually 'West Mexico' or 'North Cuba' depending on neighborhood and country of origin

"Thatz what tha fvck I thought son! Imabench n' his welfare whorin is outrageous. "

Man I can see why Zimmerman decided to stalk and then shoot your black a**......

"Who tha fvck tha heck marries fo' a sh!tty show, biatch?"

Well Mexicans are pretty famous for doing the work that white people dont want to do....

3) In the tv show, THEYRE BOTH LAWYERS!

"Who tha fvck watches ta dat sh!t, "

If people will watch Honey Boo Boo do ANYTHING then I think people will watch Zimmerman and Casey Anthony team up to defeat the forces of..... Well the forces of good in this case....

"What fo' realz. Is you sexually frustrated, biatch? Yo A$$ dumba$$."

I gotta say, Im kinda glad Zimmerman shot you.....

"Go back playin wit yo' dolls."

Nigga please... Dolls are so 2012....
FrackJack

Con

Imabench be a cold-@ss lil coward. Y'all KNOW dat sh!t, muthafucka! Dude dropped mah arguments bout Hitla n' tha location of Florida. Imabench has his wild lil' freakadelic geography messed up. "Mexico" is REALLY called Downtown Uptown America, n' by Imafucktardz logic, dat makes Florida Eastside Downtown Uptown America. Imabench dropped tha fact dat tha welfare whorin would make Dear Leader Obizzay weep.

Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fvck gives a thugged-out damn bout TV, biatch? Take a peep Obizzay yo. Dude is bustin good. Y'all KNOW dat sh!t, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! But he STILL lives up in posse housing. Connect tha dots?

Take tha fvck into tha reason why Mexxis is fleein Mexico. Wack sticky-icky-icky wars, biatch? Wack thang market, biatch? No. It be ta rap r black arse dat Mexxis is no Hispanic. But wit yo' American ejaculation...

Save tha children. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.

Vote fo' FrackJACK
Posted by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
... Ok
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
If they killed one person each episode, it'd still be less vile than watching Honey Boo-Boo without calling social services.
Posted by FrackJack 3 years ago
FrackJack
Mind Blown
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Holy sh*t this is debate number 36,000.....
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
imabenchFrackJackTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G: "If yo A$$ is from a lil cold-A$$ lil ghetto dat aint called "Dumbfvckistan" you would know dat tha Florida means a muthafvckin island next ta Gangsta Claus yo yo yo ." I hope this was an attempt at humor? Either way devolving into something worse than Jar Jar speak, is forfeiting the S&G point. CONDUCT: I nearly tied this (due to troll debate) even with the massive amounts of swearing and insults; yet the straw the broke the camels back was "Save tha children. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch." This debate had nothing to do with children, but the misrepresentation that a vote for con would save any children was pretty lame. ARGUMENT: While I don't want a real life Joker, pro's argument is superior in every way; for starters it did not attempt to redefine already defined terms in a petty attempt to play on semantics. Besides why shouldn't Zimmerman marry Hitler (who currently lives in mexico) to start a reality show? The key part to the tactic was missing. SOURCES: No