Ajabi
Kc1999

Resolved: Mikal's Fiance Marina Is Possibly GodChoosesLife

Ajabi

Ajabi

Pro

This debate is impossible to accept. If you want to accept, please post it in the comment section and we can debate this if you like.

The motion is clear that this house believes that there is a possibility that GodChoosesLife is Mikal's fiance Marina, it is the opponents duty to show the negative of this that is that there is no possibility that Mikal's girlfriend Marina is secretly Marie.

There is a shared Burden of Proof.

First round for acceptance only.

I have permission from Mikal and Marie for this.
Kc1999

Con

GCL the Martian Photobombs Martian Rover Picture

LET US BEGIN, MY FRIEND.
Ajabi

Pro

Let it begin, para bellum!

Before anything let me start with tackling that so obviously photo-shopped, horribly cropped photo of Marie/Marina. It makes absolutely no sense, and is against the fundamental laws of science. Remember while this debate may feature troll arguments, they do have to be logical.

Here is a friend of mine, who is actually Martian. He accuses you of being illegitemate in your claim and so obviously wrong. This is what a Martian looks like, make no mistake.

Do you get it now? Does Marie/Marina look anything like this? The answer is NO!

Burden of Proof Analysis:
Do not fall for my opponent's trickery. Remember even troll debates need a logical structure. Here it is then. The resolution says: Mikal's Fiance Marina Is
Possibly GodChoosesLife, a.k.a Marie. Now I only have to show (in Modal Logic) possibly P, while my opponent needs to show not possibly P which is the same as necessarily not P[1]. Hahahahah my opponent is already trolled because while I need only show that Marie could (in any possible universe, as assumed by Set Theory) be Marina, he needs to show Marie is necessarily not Marina.

The Most Interesting Man In The World - I dont always troll... But when I do I use Modal Logic Bytch!

Serious Arguments + Troll Arguments = Win!:
1. Frankell-Zermello Set Theory, the Multiverse, and Parallel Universes:
Now you may wonder why I believe Marine may possibly be Marie. Well my first argument is a serious one. In 1874 it was shown that with the help of the Golden Ratio one may at any time do anything. In fact there are millions, even infinite paralled universes at any time. Now in many of these Parallel Universes Marie is Marina because that is something which the mind can concieve. Now Quantum Theory shows that Time is a upsy downy thing which travels in the way humans make decisions. So while it may seem improbable, if from today certain actions are done we will be in a universe where Marina is Marie. Therefore Marina call possibly be Marie.[2][3][4][5] Now this you may say applies to Marina not being Marie also, and it does, in certain dimensions. But remember our dimension constantly shifts in accordanace to the decisions made. So Marina can infact be Marie, there is a POSSIBILITY and this is Mathematically proven in the sources I have cited.

2. Mikal has never seen them both, and there is no evidence of them both being seen at the same time; voice softwares could be used; split personality disorder; fried chicken is awesome!
Now there are two tiers to this argument. The first that no one has seen them both at the same time, and I they do look a little similar. The second is that everything can be described by fried chicken. If you like fried chicken, I am right. This also applies as fried Tofu #VeganLove
Let me start of by showing you the sworn testimony of Mikal:

Now Marie and Marina have never been seen together in all this time, does this not make you suspicious? The reason is that Marie is Marine, deal with it. Or at the very least there is a POSSIBILITY that Marie is Marina. Mikal has never seent them both together. I mean they even look similar, and the umm personality difference can be shown by the fact that this person has a split personality disorder. So really do you think there is NO POSSIBILITY that Marie is Marina. There is possibility I win.
Secondly if fried food is awesome Marie could be Marina,
Fried food is awesome,
Marie could be Marine. So HA!

3. They have a similar name, I mean they dont even try:
You have to be a special kind of stupid not to see that Marie sounds so much like Marina. I mean did they even try? All you have to do is add a -na and it becomes Marina, from Marie. Now nah means no, and obviously Marie has to say no when she is with Mikal, so she added it in her name. Marie=Marina or at the very least THERE IS A POSSIBILITY.
skeptical black kid - So You're Telling Me... You Dont See The Fawking Similarity?

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org...(modal_logic)
[2]http://logic.harvard.edu...
[3]http://en.wikipedia.org...
[4]http://www.gauge-institute.org...
[5]http://space.mit.edu...

So you see my friend there is very much a possibility, not only through thr troll of fried chicken and names, but through the mathematical analysis and proofs of set theory. SET THORY FTW!!!

I humbly ask Krit to concede.

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab.
Kc1999

Con

May I honorable FF this round. I've eaten more than I can chew in regards to debates.
Ajabi

Pro

I extend all contentions.
I leave you with a Marie song http://www.dailymotion.com...

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab.
Kc1999

Con

Kc1999 forfeited this round.
Ajabi

Pro

Well this is sad, I guess I win since even if Krit brings an argument in the last round I will not have a round to defend myself. He could give counter rebuttals but I would not be able to counter counter rebut.

With that I extend my contentions, I have successfully shown that Marina is in face Marie. They are both the same.

Adios muchachas!
Kc1999

Con

Kc1999 forfeited this round.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
xD
Posted by GodChoosesLife 2 years ago
GodChoosesLife
I will debate this and win if Ajab takes my offer.
Posted by GodChoosesLife 2 years ago
GodChoosesLife
Mikal!!!!!! Why... How could you??? Lol lies!!!!
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
soon it would be
Posted by Ajabi 2 years ago
Ajabi
This debate is a classic.
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
"I humbly ask Krit to concede"
Lol
Posted by Ajabi 2 years ago
Ajabi
heh this was my first try at a troll...
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
Well, "Marina" and "Marie" do sound somewhat similar.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
how'd u know my name bro
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
haha...I can see the troll arguments boiling up in that cauldron of krit.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
AjabiKc1999Tied
Vote Placed by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
SeventhProfessor
AjabiKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
AjabiKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins this debate due to a graceful concession from Con in round 2. Putting that aside for a moment though, if I judge this purely on arguments, Pro still wins. This is due to both the rebuttals and contentions raised by Pro in R2. Firstly, his claim that Marie couldn't logically be photo-bombing pictures on Mars. This claim holds as Con never provided a response to the issue raised by Pro that was, at face value, a sound claim/rebuttal. The first contention presented by Pro showed through mathematics that the possibility of Marina existing as Marie in an alternate universe or dimension exists. Utilizing multiple Continuum Hypothesis publications gave weight to the Wikipedia article on the many-worlds interpretation. The second strong point from Pro was the evidence showing that Mikal has, in fact, never seen Maria and Marina "in person" at the same time. The third contention was a little bit of a stretch but Pro did say troll+serious arguments=Win! At this point, I must concur.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
AjabiKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff. :(
Vote Placed by Dennybug 2 years ago
Dennybug
AjabiKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
AjabiKc1999Tied