lolomaquito
ShadowKingStudios

Resolved: Negros should not be allowed to enter white restaurants.

ShadowKingStudios

lolomaquito

Con

Blacks and whites should be equal.
ShadowKingStudios

Pro

Niggers & Crackers should not have equal rights.
lolomaquito

Con

lolomaquito forfeited this round.
ShadowKingStudios

Pro

Argument:
We black folk should not be allowed in whitey's restaurants because Shaquadelind & her 6 bad-@ss, held-back-a-grade kids will inevitable disturb the peace of those baked potato-eating snowflakes with ghetto loud-talking, constant complaining of the small napkins, & a final shenanigan of contending that they should get their meals free since the restaurant didn't post food stamps are not allowed as payment. Likewise, incest-loving, bestiality-practicing white folks shouldn't be allowed to perform Negro invented dances or embrace niggerish infused music. Here is prime example of what you sun-cursed, Caspery Caucasoids look like when you freely adopt jigaboo-moves with coon-infused music:
Robin Sicke & Miley Virus--

My opponent has left me no argument of his to rebut.
lolomaquito

Con

lolomaquito forfeited this round.
ShadowKingStudios

Pro

He has also failed to refute mine.

NOTE: As I alluded to in the comment section, this debate is pure shitt, and that I would prove it is pure shitt. Death to purple circles!!! They stink like pure shitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Doesn't matter if I half quoted you, the evidence is against you. None of the Caucasians on here would support your allegation of a racist hatred harbored by me against white people. [Unless, it's, uh, that busta-@ss hooker Michelle. Die, die, die, bittch!] The Caucasians here, save you, are smart enough to notice I only employ racial banter--not racist banter--intended to invoke humor & an intricate look at the racial dynamics of white & black.

In fact, I guarantee you with the evidence at hand I would annihilate you on this resolution in a formal debate.

Second, I didn't post this debate. I accepted the Open challenge to ridicule it.

Learn to read (and write):
Congr. Black Caucus
Blame white folks they allowed it to be created in the first place.
I'm implying YOU need to BLAME white people because WHITE people ALLOWED the creation of the CBC before I was even born!

Again, you argue from a position of redundancy--and now, a position of idiocy. Are you going to accept the debate challenge? I'm always accepting handed out wins.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And you are blaming white folks for the congressional black caucus. When is blacky going to take responsibility for what they do.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
You did not finish quoting me. Those half quotes makes you look silly."The only reason you put this post on here was to just stir up hatred for whites.If that was not your reason, the effects are the same."That was the whole quote.

Perhaps this can be one of those unintended consequence thing you hear about.WHY did you post this. There has not been any blacks denied in restaurants for decades.And I do come from a generation that there was segregation. And then I thought it was not right. My best friend in grade school was black. But I never saw him as black. Just a friend.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
you look silly now.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Congr. Black Caucus

The ONLY reason you even put this post here is to stir up hatred against whites.
"Busta, this black brotha is no Malcolm,
I eat pork & eat yummy, slim-tummy vanilla honeys"
http://www.debate.org...
You likely don't understand rap phraseology so let me reveal you my character & preferences. The lyrics are self-explanatory to both whites & blacks who understand black cultural, black slang.
1. this brotha is no Malcolm
I'm not cut from the Malcolm X cloth of religiously pro-black, death to whitey, Muslim, Islam-believing, married to a black woman, etc.
3. I eat pork...
Need any further explanation? Yes, I eat pork---ham but not the shitt-smelling chitlins, hog mog, pig feet, etc.
4. [I eat] yummy, slim-tummy vanilla honeys...
Umm, yes, I confessed to like eating white women's p*$$y, which most blk men adamantly refuse to do.

You've obviously never read my profile, I state "I'm not your typical brotha...but I DO like...white women..PGA [GOLF! How the fhuck can a blk man like playing golf, the white man's truest sport, but hate white folks?]...intellectual conversations [wait, ain't this a white boy passion?!], daggers & swords [wait, don't white dudes general like fantasy daggers & collectible swords?!], Vivian Leigh [umm, see link below]..." Many of my fav. quotes come from white dudes. I'm ready to kick a mothafhucker in the @ss who contest Eminem ain't the greatest rapper EVER. My fav. sports team ever was predominantly hot, bubble booty Snowbunnies--UConn Huskies. My fav. TV show is about a bunch high-IQed white mothafhckers discussing superheros, idiosyncrasies, & some fine-@ss white babe named Penny.

Ms. Leigh.
http://www.debate.org...
In this debate I praised this white woman as the highest standard of feminine glamor!

Oh, but wait. I hate white people, eh? Just stop,
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I am saying that almost all of the racism is from black. The congressional BLACK caucus.What would happen if there arose a congressional WHITE caucus.Eric Holder made the statement that they would not prosecute any black offenders. Because they were not a majority.I do not know of any white folks out here going to bed at night figuring how to keep the black man down. We are just like you. We want to raise our kids and do well for them.I heard a black panther guy say that the blacks need to start killing some cracker babies. And do you know what. Not a peep from al Sharpton or the congressional black caucus.But if that clown and his cohorts did start to kill our babies, I fear what we would do to all black people.

In fact. The ONLY reason you even put this post here is to stir up hatred against whites.If that was not your reason,the effects are the same.

And if police profile blacks in an area, and the vast majority of crimes are black, then do not blame the police. Blame all the criminals that give the rest of you a bad name.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Much of what you said is not even up for protestation. The issue was your redundant argumentation that "Almost all of the racism in America today is the blacks are racist." A statement which is without merit or substance. You took one black instigated incident & made a flawed declaration. Then I noted that you were arguing from a position of redundancy because that black instigation is simply a reality that's part of a racial/racist cycle played with white instigation like a Ying & Yang of American racism. Some black person will be on here ranting like you about some white racist incident soon to occur. My point: that type of ranting is useless because it will not effect or eliminate the cycle. So I proposed that you stop bogging down this comment section with idle rants. A formal debate is the proper plateau.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Not winning or losing is why I am here. Too old to care.And some of my spelling is because I am a 2 fingered typist. Sometimes I hit 2 buttons and do not notice till I post it.And I always have my eyes on the keyboard.And I have never ridiculed the mental aptitude of blacks. All I said is too many of them do not take advantage of education because in their eyes they would look too white.And , like you, I will respect those who deserve it. And having a rev. in front of your name will certainly not do it for me, like al Sharpton, the poverty pimp.I would that you would post those statements on here. I do not go to links. Too many crazies out there that would infect my computer.And as far as Mccain goes. I had to hold my nose to vote for him.

I am not suggesting you received welfare.But that is how democrats started to get the black vote. Promising them freebies and giving them special rights.It is their policies that have destroyed black families. 70% of babies out of wedlock. The fathers nowhere to be found.Because the women go to government for provision. Now there are also whites that do this too.It just irks me how al Sharpton is so quick to preach white hatred when a tragedy happens between a white and a black. But is nowhere to be seen when far more blacks are killed by other blacks.

The first black congressman was in the 1870's And they were all republicans. It was not till the 60's when the democrats quit lynching them and started to give the freebies. Which they knew went against the republican platform. They figured that if they cannot defeat them with ropes, then they can drag them back into slavery with government handouts.And the blacks went along without even a hint of resistance.

Now that is how I have observed the last 60 years.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
It is now no wonder why you have NO WINS in debating you suck at providing coherent facts.

--there is no compelling evidence I hate white people (but there is evidence I respect those who deserve respect)
--You stated "yopu folks from voting, so they sweet talked you" which you have no evidence I've ever voted Democratic or ever received welfare. I have evidence to prove I'm Republican & that I voted for McCain not Obama. But there isn't no evidence I can logically prove to prove I've never accepted welfare assistance except a gov declaration. Thus that point is void.
--You ridicule the mental aptitude of black, yet your spelling & grammar sucks worse than a 3rd Grader's.
--Allen West! Once again you demonstrate you lack of intelligence.
Here is some disturbing facts about the man you would sit at his feet like a Mary did to Jesus, here is your false Christ:
Allen West's 15 Most Outrageous Statements:
http://thinkprogress.org...
Allen West Almost Received a Court Martial, but the coward bailed:
http://www.dailykos.com...

Word of advice, which you won't heed, stop now. With your angle of argumentation you will never get that big fat zero off your win status.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And I guarantee you that if there were any intimidating by whites, the news media would have been all over it. For the most part the liberal media was silent about it and all the other fraud in voting by the democrats.
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Relativist
lolomaquitoShadowKingStudiosTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by RichardCypher 2 years ago
RichardCypher
lolomaquitoShadowKingStudiosTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Truth_seeker
lolomaquitoShadowKingStudiosTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
lolomaquitoShadowKingStudiosTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.