axM62
Sniperjake1994

Resolved: No one is as epically awesome as I

Sniperjake1994

axM62

Pro

This first round will not be used for debate. I would like my opponent to post any questions they might have about today's debate. I will answer those questions in the comment section. My challenge is for my opponent to prove they are more awesome than I. My opponent and I can resort to any tactic we deem fit and sources are not needed or suggested. I suggest we tell whatever tales embody our true epicness in order to teach our esteemed audience what vessel of awesomeness we truly are in order to achieve the honorary title of "The Most Awesome Creature of All Time". I look forward to this debate.
Sniperjake1994

Con

I would like to thanks axM62 for this debate. Good luck!

Questions:
1) Can I specifically define the phrase "epically awesome?"
2) ANY tactics is considered a fair game?
3) We can go for something absolutely absurd or OMG *head explodes*.
4) Anything we deem FIT? Meaning I can make up ridiculous arguements.
5) Resolution states: "No one"; meaning it doesn't just have to be Con that's more awesome it could be from a 3rd party?

I look forward to an entertaining debate.
axM62

Pro

axM62 forfeited this round.
Sniperjake1994

Con

Let's begin!

Roadmap: Just on Con's awesome case.

Definitions:
Epically awesome - extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear; Sniperjake1994.
I - my opponent: axM62

I am much more epically awesome than my opponent because:

0) He was awing my awesomeness for 2 days, lost track of time, and forfeited.
1) I've divided by zero successfully several times and the results are several black holes.
2) I had ventured into the black hole and wrote the Time Machine (I just changed the names a bit and used a pen-name, H.G Wells cause I sounds legit at the time)
3) I found the reasons why the Charter colony mysteriously disappeared.
4) I found Waldo every time without opening my eyes.
5) I am Bruce Lee's grandson, so I'll whoop your *ss.
6) I have more lives that a cat. and thus I've done so many stupid actions and lived to tell about it such as running through a mile's worth of swords, blades pointed at me.
7) I had a staring contest with Chuck Norris and won.
8) I beat the supposedly unbeatable Turk chess robots more than once.
9) I counted to infinity twice and lived.
10) I killed a stonefish with my bare hands.

And more to come, stay tuned.
axM62

Pro

axM62 forfeited this round.
Sniperjake1994

Con

Mmm...I guess my awesomeness was simply too great.

I hope axM62 will respond in the next round. I will really enjoy what he has to say.

To continue where I left off:

11) I was actually the first in space, but scientists did not believe how I launched myself without rockets.
12) I touched MC-Hammer.
13) I taught Stephen Hawking the theory of black holes, then went into space changed it a bit and that's why Hawking lost his bet to Kip Thorne.
14) I made a sniper long shot of 3 miles; unfortunately, physicists did not have time to validate it.
15) I went to Sinnoh, aka Pokemon Island, and captured Mewtwo.
16) I went back in time killed robots and went into the future and crippled a futuristic supercomputer mastermind. Some dude found me decapitating something that looks like a T-800 and was inspired to create the Terminator series.
17) I ended the Cold War, single-handily.
18) I made the first successful plane before the Wright brothers capable with a speed of Mach 4.
19) I killed Abe Lincoln's assassin, James Garfield's assassin, R.F.K's assasin, and J.F.K's assassin all with one bullet.
20) I escaped the "limbo" dream state several times.

More to come, otherwise my awesomeness will kill you if I threw it all at once.
axM62

Pro

axM62 forfeited this round.
Sniperjake1994

Con

To continue where I left off:

21) axM62 is probably still awing at my awesomeness.
22) I dived into the Mariana Trench and came back up without any scuba equipment.
23) I found my way out of the Bermuda triangle and published an escape plan, unfortunately the site is down.
24) I beat King Kong in a who can bring down as many planes as possible before dying and survived.
25) I taught Jack Bauer everything in order to catch terrorists.
26) I beat K.Bryant, D.Wade, S.o'neal, and C.Bosh single-handedly in basketball by 243 points, sadly we made an agreement not to tell anyone...
27) I read Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck and everyone at my school became fascinated by the book and created a fan club.
28) I hiked up Everest without any oxygen-bearing gear.
29) I beat Sonic and the Flash in a race, over 9000 times.
30) I began the Shaolin Monastery to kick some Qing butt, but meditate through the 2nd half of the Qing dynasty that led to its somewhat destruction. Then I woke up, kicked some Qing "bandits", and restored the monastery.

I hope my opponent will post in R5, cause I would really like to see what he had in mind. Thank you.
axM62

Pro

axM62 forfeited this round.
Sniperjake1994

Con

Well the bottom line is: I have proven that I am more epically awesome than my opponent. And he did not give any reasons why he is epically awesome.

Vote for Con. Thank you for reading this debate and/or voting.
Posted by Sniperjake1994 6 years ago
Sniperjake1994
Sounds fun :D
Posted by axM62 6 years ago
axM62
Questions:

Answers
1) If you'd like
2) ANY indeed.
3) Either, though I prefer the latter
4) I'd prefer ridiculous
5) I suppose, though I see the entertainment potentially being higher if you put yourself in the debate
Posted by Strikeeagle84015 6 years ago
Strikeeagle84015
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars Chuck Norris has more money than you.
Why?
Chuck Norris is infinity more awesome than you
Posted by axM62 6 years ago
axM62
Haha anything goes...
Posted by axM62 6 years ago
axM62
Haha anything goes...
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
Koopin
"Any tactic we deem fit."

SEMANTICS FTW!
Posted by axM62 6 years ago
axM62
I of course meant this to be a satirical debate all in fun. I think it would be fun if you put yourself as my competition as we use hyperbole and (most likely fictitious) facts in order to compete for our own awesomeness. I suppose you could try to tie, but I think the debate could be much more interesting, if not more hilarious, if you tried to pass me.
Posted by meinperpetualmotion 6 years ago
meinperpetualmotion
As Con, do I have to prove that I am more awesome than you, or just that there is someone more epically awesome than you? Also, wouldn't proving that someone is EQUALLY awesome also disprove the resolution?
Vote Placed by Sniperjake1994 6 years ago
Sniperjake1994
axM62Sniperjake1994Tied