SeniorIntelligentDebator
nathanknickerbocker.9

Resolved: Obama's Presidency is a Sham

SeniorIntelligentDebator

Con

I posit that Mr. Obama's presidency has heeded little to no actual success.

Think about this one and use actual evidence to support your theory.

Remember -- first round is acceptance; second round starts the actual debate.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Pro

I accept your argument but i must state that use facts not options
SeniorIntelligentDebator

Con

Hmm.... Where do I start? Not only has our president drastically lowered our economy (opposite of what he's promised) he's also fought to change the constitution in that he can drop a drone or multiple drones on us whenever he wants to and for whatever reason he sees fit. Also, he's helped to cover up an event overseas known as the Benghazi Scandal. Those who he disagrees with, are audited via an elevated amount of taxation.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Pro

He has not drastically lowered our economy its be on a downfall for awhile now so that's not true. Ok one he never tried to change the constitution for that he said and quote kill an American on U.S. soil in an "extraordinary circumstance" mean only if it was necessary to do so. ok he didn't try to cover it up and if he did PROBABLY FOR GOOD REASON something like that WILL CAUSE HELL everyone would be calling for blood it be mass panic WHICH THIS COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH OF. HE DOESN'T TOUCH THE TAXES INCREASE THAT IS THE STATES states tax on things in their own way they do not get told by the federal gov. to do so. Obama has tried so hard to help this country and all ANYONE DOES IS PISS ALL OVER IT LETS SEE YOU RUN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THIS COUNTRY LETS SEE YOU DEICED IMPORTANT EVENTS UNTIL YOU DO DON'T COMPLAIN Obama does his best HE tries HE has to take the fall SO BACK OFF
SeniorIntelligentDebator

Con

SeniorIntelligentDebator forfeited this round.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Pro

it would appear my opponent has forfeited this round so I win this one no new facts are needed exept Obama has don his best to help this country
SeniorIntelligentDebator

Con

nathanknickerbocker.9

Pro

SeniorIntelligentDebator

Con

nathanknickerbocker.9

Pro

I clearly won