chrisjachimiak
ProConIK

Resolved: Parents must take, and pass an IQ Test Before They Have A Baby

chrisjachimiak

chrisjachimiak

Pro

I look forward to this debate, and wish my opponent, whomever is may be, the best of luck.
Round 1: Acceptance/Definitions/Clarification
Round 2: Constructive
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Final Focuses

Clarification-
Extension of Resolution- Resolved: Parents must take and pass an IQ test with a score of 85 before they have a baby, and if the baby is born, it will be given to more fit parents.

Definitions-
IQ- Intelligence Quotient- A number that represents a persons intelligence on a special test.

I wish the best of luck to my opponent, and look forward to this debate. Feel free to define any other words.
ProConIK

Con

Thanks for clarifying everything. Good luck! :)
chrisjachimiak

Pro

I will link my constructive speech below. It will be on a Google doc. Everyone will be able to view it. Thanks.
https://docs.google.com...

I wish the best of luck to my opponent and urge an affirmative ballot in today's debate. Thank you.
ProConIK

Con

ProConIK forfeited this round.
chrisjachimiak

Pro

I extend all arguments. It's upsetting that my opponent accepted this debate, but than choose not to respond.
ProConIK

Con

Ya sorry I needed permission to view your thing....can't read what you have to say.
chrisjachimiak

Pro

Others have been able to view this. I think that that argument is not true. You can't claim you can't view it, when I made it view-able to the world. Here's the link again. But, considering you failed to post a constructive case, then you pretty much already lose.
https://docs.google.com...
ProConIK

Con

ProConIK forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by EAT_IT_SUKA 2 years ago
EAT_IT_SUKA
chrisjachimiakProConIKTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON forfeited repeatedly, therefore, points are awarded to PRO for better conduct. I couldn't find any errors in PRO's writing, and I found a couple in CON's, so therefore, points are awarded to PRO for better spelling and grammar. PRO made fairly convincing arguments, and CON's only argument was 'I can't view the Google document!' which is a total lie, so therefore, points are awarded to PRO for more convincing arguments. PRO used relevant links in his arguments, and CON didn't use a single link, so therefore, points are awarded to PRO for more reliable links. CON really crashed and burned in this debate, which is unfortunate because this topic is interesting.