DATXDUDE
kingkd

Resolved: Sexism is sexy.

kingkd
Started: 12/9/2015 Category: Funny

DATXDUDE

Pro

First round is acceptance.

No semantics or kritiks. Trolling is allowed and encouraged.
kingkd

Con

Acceptance
DATXDUDE

Pro

Systematic oppression is a farmers dream. Remember back in the 90's, when all the farmers would systematically oppress women? Oooooooh yeah! Life isn't what it used to be like. Now you have all of these females frikin sayin shiz 'bout equality. Homosexuals. Remember when the world was pure? I do. None of you kids have any idea what we had. Including Con. What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have cattle to tend to?
kingkd

Con

"What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have cattle to tend to?"

Never have been a farmer.

sexism:prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

sexy: sexually attractive or exciting.

Nope. Prejudice does not equal attractive. Provide me some evidence, not just some anecdotes of your farming life.
http://op-talk.blogs.nytimes.com...

Sexism, the prejudice and discrimination, is leading to negative results, definitely not an attractive prospect.
""More than 12,000 women were killed in the name of honor in Kurdistan from 1991 to 2007," report John Leland and Namo Abdulla for The New York Times. """Women cannot have a boyfriend, but it"s an honor for a man to have a girlfriend. A divorced woman is like a disease, whereas a divorced man is just a man. A free woman is a bad woman, but a free man is a righteous man. "

But a married woman, defined as being one with her husband, gave up her name, and virtually all her property came under her husband's control.
http://www.wic.org...
"During the early history of the United States, a man virtually owned his wife and children as he did his material possessions. If a poor man chose to send his children to the poorhouse, the mother was legally defenseless to object."

Sexism leads to death and discrimination.It is not an attractive thing. Vote Con.
DATXDUDE

Pro

"Never have been a farmer."

Keep telling yourself that, cis gender scum. You make me sick.

Also, sexism is not a women's issue. It is a people's issue. Thus, I reject your definition of sexism. Pathetic goat.

"Nope. Prejudice does not equal attractive. Provide me some evidence, not just some anecdotes of your farming life."

Make me.

"But a married woman, defined as being one with her husband, gave up her name, and virtually all her property came under her husband's control."

Ooooooh yeah misogyny! OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"It is not an attractive thing."

What? Since when has cocaine been attractive? Damn Druggie!

Vote Con if you want, but you can't use punctuation if you do so idc tbh.
kingkd

Con

"Keep telling yourself that, cis gender scum. You make me sick.

Also, sexism is not a women's issue. It is a people's issue. Thus, I reject your definition of sexism. Pathetic goat."

Calling me Pathetic and scum is clearly a conduct issue, therefore vote Con on conduct.

Pro attempts to debunk my definition without providing a counter. That definition says TYPICALLY against women, iferring that it happens USUALLY against women. However, if you don't like that definition I can find a more inclusive one:
sexism:unfair treatment of people because of their sex
http://beta.merriam-webster.com...

Thus, under this definition, the killings of 12,000 women and the fact that women had low to no rights up to relatively recently is sexism.

Vote Con because Pro has no conclusive evidence and I provide reasons with sources
DATXDUDE

Pro

u just got trollolold fgt
kingkd

Con

"u just got trollolold fgt"
1. Not an argument

2. Bad grammar

3. Uses insult- lack of conduct

4. Consider yourself anti-trolled and noob-sniped

Vote Con because I proved sexism is not good, which was never contested in the round. Von on conduct and spelling/grammar
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
You idiots this was a troll debate.
Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
I am just gonna say...
Stupid subject.
Vote Placed by retroz 1 year ago
retroz
DATXDUDEkingkdTied
Reasons for voting decision: Due to the fact that Pro had no argument, insulted his opponent, and had horrible spelling and grammar. Con wins