bigbass3000
JBlake

Resolved: That, on balance, the rise of Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC) has had a positive i

JBlake
Started: 1/12/2009 Category: News

bigbass3000

Pro

I will not post my arguements till the next round as to give respect to how ever is willing to debate this topic. If you are questioning this, well Public Forum debate is written in a way that both sides can be steup to be debated.
JBlake

Con

Chuck Norris claims that, on balance, the rise of Brazil, Russia, India, and China has had a positive impact [on the world?].

Since there is yet not argument from pro, and I am not entirely certain as to his resolution, I will patiently await his R2 post.

I do have a few questions that he could answer anywhere in his first argument to clear up my confusion. Does he mean they all have an overall positive impact on the world, on nations, or on people. If he means nations or people, does he mean all nations or people of the world?

Good luck on your first argument.
bigbass3000

Pro

bigbass3000 forfeited this round.
JBlake

Con

Well, we can make this a one round debate if Chuck Norris decides to come back and post an argument in the final round.
bigbass3000

Pro

bigbass3000 forfeited this round.
JBlake

Con

Chuck Norris did not bother to debate the topic, despite issuing the challenge. He has not met his burden to prove that, on balance, the rise of Brazil, Russia, India, and China have a negative impact on anything at all.

Because he has failed to provide any argument, I hope you will join me in voting Con.
Posted by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
Yeah, most of us don't pay attentiont to the voting system. We debate for the fun, entertainment, and to learn.
Posted by Russia 8 years ago
Russia
OMG the only reason why ppl vote here on debate.org is b/c their friend asks them, this site is horrible at voting, IF ANYONE SEES THIS POST: Plz don't debate on here it's so frustrating to see yourself destroy some one yet get voted against.
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
bigbass3000JBlakeTied