bozotheclown
CarterKemmet

Resolved: The egg came before the chicken

bozotheclown

bozotheclown

Pro

My stance is for the egg. Are you ready for this?
CarterKemmet

Con

I accept the challenge. For clarification in today's round I would like to provide that the debate be between chicken and the common chicken egg. Conversation regarding the existence of god or religion should be prohibited.
bozotheclown

Pro

Alright, here we go.

Throughout time, god has told society that for a species to exist, there must be an egg. In this case, the egg came first and here's the explanation for it. In order for a chicken to first form, it has to come out of an egg. The egg first formed when two different birds mated together to make an egg. The egg then hatched to form what was similar to the modern day chicken. It then started to mate with other birds, and either had the dominant trait, or it kept forming similar chickens that eventually kept evolving through natural selection. Eventually, so many chickens formed that they started mating among one another.
CarterKemmet

Con

Well my opponent has lost the round simply because he agreed on not bringing god into this then immediately brought god into it. I win by default. I would also like to bring that the egg gave birth to the chicken because I the scheme of life, birth is the first stage of existence.
bozotheclown

Pro

It was a joke, but you just agreed to what I said, so I guess this round can go either way...
CarterKemmet

Con

But you violated the rules of engagement so therefore you as disqualified. Titties
bozotheclown

Pro

But you just stated a vulgar statement that was irrelevant. Nipples are not an appropriate subject matter to mention in today's round, they are a sensitive subject to talk about. I would still like to reiterate that you still have NO counter explanation...
CarterKemmet

Con

CarterKemmet forfeited this round.
bozotheclown

Pro

bozotheclown forfeited this round.
CarterKemmet

Con

CarterKemmet forfeited this round.
Posted by maninorange 5 years ago
maninorange
Did you REALLY just say that nipples were a sensitive subject?
Vote Placed by marcuscato 5 years ago
marcuscato
bozotheclownCarterKemmetTied
Reasons for voting decision: con failed to provide an argument.