imabench
johnlubba

Resolved: The government should put marijuana in the nations water supply

johnlubba

imabench

Pro

Not a lot, just enough to get us a good buzz.

First round acceptance only. 3000 characters
johnlubba

Con

I have decided to debate one of the most prestigious members of debate.org, and defeat him in arguments and try to win the debate regardless of his legion of fans who are stoners and wish for marijuana to be mandatory in our water supplies by the order official governments.....

Bring it Imabench, lets do this.
imabench

Pro

"I have decided to debate one of the most prestigious members of debate.org, and defeat him in arguments and try to win the debate"

I can tell this debate might really suck depending on if you really do plan on taking this debate seriously....

"regardless of his legion of fans who are stoners and wish for marijuana to be mandatory in our water supplies by the order official governments"

Whoa whoa whoa there..... I do not have legions of fans, I have ARMADAS, theres a difference.... I run a predominantly naval based empire over here (economically structured around trolling exportation), not a land based one.

Just clarifying

======================================================================

Reasons for putting Marijuana in the water supply

1) Its healthier then some other stuff already in the water supply

In the current US water supply you can find cryptosporidium, chromium, chlordane, flouride, and other chemicals that are known carcinogens which makes tap water risky to drink
http://www.mnn.com...

Putting weed in the water at his point would actually make it safer. Kinda.

2) It will make the water taste a hell of a lot better then it currently is

When was the last time you drank some sink water and thought to yourself "Wow, I would love to have some more and share some of this with friends!"? Im guessing you havent said that in forever, if at all. Putting weed in water would make it more tasty since the same thing has been proven to work when putting weed in brownies.....

3) Medical Marijuana

Marijuana has widespread potential use as medicine for numerous ailments, and putting marijuana in the water supply would mathematically be making it healthier since normal water doesnt do sh*t for fighting diseases.

In fact, all things depend on water to survive, so 100% of all viruses, bacterias, tumors, etc consume water. That makes water super duper dangerous for millions of Americans.

That though can be fixed by putting marijuana in the water, which mathematically would make it healthier to drink since water is a cesspool for breeding all kinds of nasty diseases whereas Marijuana has not.

4) Its like if beer came out of the sink!

Marijuana gets you high and puts you in a state similar to being hammered drunk right? Well that means putting weed in the nations water supply will be like turning water into beer, MINUS all the negative side effects of drinking beer!

Thats all I got, over to you con.
johnlubba

Con

My opponent has stated that if I take him seriously then the debate will suck, this leaves me in a bit of a quandary, I have to undermine his arguments whilst at the same time avoid being serious so that the debate won't suck. lol

You must be kidding.....

I'm dead serious and still the debate won't suck,

My opponent also claims to have the backing of Armadas to assist him in trolling the seas, or it might be outta space, JUST NOT ON LAND...

Now on to rebuttals.

1) Its healthier then some other stuff already in the water supply,

Yes, True, it is healthier than most of the stuff already in the water, but that doesn't mean that by mixing in good weed with contaminated water, that is the right solution, that is only going to entice more people who like weed to drink water, and what happens when you drink water? as my opponent has proven with his link, it's contaminated with all types of poisonous chemicals....Purify the weed not mix it with poison as Pro suggests.

2) It will make the water taste a hell of a lot better then it currently is.....

This is purely a subjective assertion, I personally would prefer my weed to be put into cherry coke, cheery coke and blueberry skunk, is much better than just plain contaminated water, also beer and weed in a can sounds super cool...

3) Medical Marijuana

Again mixing good weed with contaminated water is only going to entice more people to drink contaminated water, this will increase bugs and viruses and eventually the virus will find a way to become immune to weed, because it will develop an immune system to weed by mixing it with water. this is actually very dangerous, it's my suggestion that people should kill the virus's directly with weed, rather than give them the opportunity to become immune.

Really? Weed and water = beer...?

Why not just put weed directly into your beer? or better yet just pour your beer over your weed and roll that mother up and blaze that bud...Whoop Whoop.

Conclusion, Pro has not made a good case convincing enough to show that a combination of weed and water is a good combination. the more you keep weed away from that contaminated pesky water the government issue us, The Better...

Back to Pro.
imabench

Pro

(Source points to the con since he made his arguments ridiculously awesome and I apologize for ever doubting him)

"Purify the weed not mix it with poison as Pro suggests."

But weed is a magical thing that fixes all of lifes woes, its more then possible that putting weed in the water could fix the problem since weed solves so many other problems

Tired of your job? smoke some weed!
Hate your girlfriend? Smoke some weed!
Trying to understand a post from Geo or GWL? Smoke some weed!
Out of weed? Smoke some weed!

Weed fixes EVERYTHING, putting it in contaminated water would probably fix it too!

"I personally would prefer my weed to be put into cherry coke, cheery coke and blueberry skunk, is much better than just plain contaminated water"

Well Cherry coke isnt what comes out of the faucet so we just gotta live with the lemons that life gave us. When life gives you lemons, put weed in it.

3) Medical Marijuana

" it's my suggestion that people should kill the virus's directly with weed, rather than give them the opportunity to become immune"

Sounds good to me, we can kill the viruses with weed, so to kill viruses in water we should put weed in the water!

4) its like if beer came out of the sink

"Really? Weed and water = beer...?"

Its more like terrible decisions + self loathing + boredom = weed beer, but the metric system is tricky so I dont know the exact translation.

"Why not just put weed directly into your beer? "

Because obama and the FDA wont allow it.... Stupid communist fascist muslim atheist.....

"or better yet just pour your beer over your weed and roll that mother up and blaze that bud..."

You cant light beer on fire, trust me ive tried.

johnlubba

Con

( Conduct points to Pro for structuring a stupendous response to my argument instead of forfeiting in the last round. )

Now I will attempt to raise the bar....

1: Pro is under the impression that mixing weed with contaminated water will solve all of life's woes. Woe to him who believes such nonsense, This is simply a decoy by an undercover agent of the government to convince everybody that it's ok, only Alex Jones, ( Who is actually President Obama Brother ) has giving me privy information that they plan to take down the entire human race with this devious and cunning tactic.

Notice the real solution Pro offered has anything to do with mixing weed with water...

Tired of your job? smoke some weed!
Hate your girlfriend? Smoke some weed!
Out of weed? Smoke some weed!

He slipped up and the truth came out...... All you simply need to do, is, Smoke the Herb, not mix it.

2: Pro has already got some funny faucet technology employed by his manipulating government, he claims, ' Cheery Coke doesn't come out of the faucet but he gets lemons, Lemons are not the same as water, so this argument is flawed.

3: Pro insist that putting weed into water will kill all viruses, the problem with that is, If you kill all the viruses you also kill the whole of humanity, That's because some viruses are vital for human survival, Pro is an undercover agent for Alex Jones and his brother Obama, Who are hell bent on wiping out the entire human civilization, And how could they possibly do that?

That's right, putting weed into our water supply.

4; Why not just put weed directly into your beer? "

Pro Claims.....

This is another decoy by the Obama administration, claiming it's not legally allowed to pour beer over your weed, since Pro offered no sources for this claim, I will reject it.

Obviously Pro didn't wait long enough for the weed to dry after pouring his beer onto it, whereas I have and I can tell you without any shadow of a doubt, that it's the shizzle my nizzle, the bee's knees, the dogs dangly bits, all rolled into one....

That's just how I roll.

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com...

I would like to thank Pro for a magnificent debate and would also request to the audience that I get some conduct points for requesting courteously that Pro be awarded conduct points.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
lol con trolled pro
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Yeah I make joke debates for sh*ts and giggles every once in a while....
Posted by alcarter 3 years ago
alcarter
Can I just say wtf am I reading...
Posted by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
Hey Imabench, Thanks for the debate, I am sorry about the late vote, I did nothing to influence the votes after the debate ended, and was happy to take a draw, for the sheer comedy factor of the debate....

Just thought I would mention that, Thanks again I enjoyed this debate more than the rest.
Posted by sleuth 3 years ago
sleuth
Marijuana does not kill viruses...

And fluoride is safe.
Vote Placed by gordonjames 3 years ago
gordonjames
imabenchjohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: That's just how I roll. - lost it!
Vote Placed by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
imabenchjohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: johnlubba had far more convincing arguments. He smashed this debate, revealing imabench's ulterior motive: get everybody high. I loved both debaters' styles, both were funny and humorous, but johnlubba wins. But then I saw johnlubba's avatar and saw his huge afro which convinces me that he is in cahoots with imabench in their plan for getting the entire nation high, so I'm not voting for imabench OR his alt account, johnlubba. No thanks, I don't want to get stoned. If I did, I'd go to Islamistan where Obama was born.