miss.lilmama
A7XFan1997

Resolved: The legal drinking age in America should be reduced to 18 years old.

miss.lilmama

Con

Accept first round. Cases in Second Round. Rebuttles in Third and Fourth Round. Conclusions in Fifth.
A7XFan1997

Pro

I accept.muwahhahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss.lilmama

Con

I think that the age should stay at 21 because at 18 years of age you havent quite matured yet and your just now getting your liscence to drive with out a parents supervison. It is illegal to drink and drive for all ages, so i say that to say this if your attending a party, there is drinking involved and your drving by your self you can risk your life and someone else sif your not sober.
A7XFan1997

Pro

A7XFan1997 forfeited this round.
miss.lilmama

Con

So you forfeited the round you went ready... but anyways I'm guessing your agreeing with me the drinking age shouldnt be reduced to 18 year old.
A7XFan1997

Pro

I absolutely disagree . Drinking ages should lower to age 18 because its RATIONAL.

1) drinking at the age of 18 should be allowed because it makes sense to allow a 18 year old to drink a beer if he is legible to serve in war.Tennesee Law Professor ,Glenn Reynolds said, "If you get shot at, you can have a shot".

2)at the age of 18, you are pretty much allowed to do anything except drink. At the age of 18 , you can vote , serve on jury, marry , and sign a contract. if a person at this age is allowed to do these things , then they should be allowed to be trusted to drink alcohol.

3) By lowering the drinking age to 18, teens that are nearing their adult years, will no longer take joy in illegally drinking .The legal age for drinking is 21. By leaving it at age 21, the law is saying that alcohol represents maturity, which is the exact reason why teens strive to break the law ,so they can be considered MATURE.

My opponent shold be able to argue that these points are not RATIONAL..... for the next round.....
miss.lilmama

Con

miss.lilmama forfeited this round.
A7XFan1997

Pro

so opponent, you forfeited last round so, i guess you agree that my points make perfect sense.
miss.lilmama

Con

miss.lilmama forfeited this round.
A7XFan1997

Pro

A7XFan1997 forfeited this round.