Destruction
vardas0antras

Resolved: Vegeta, from "DragonBall Z", is the most badas* character

vardas0antras

Destruction

Pro

Contention 1: Vegeta is merciless
Throughout the saga of DragonBall Z you can see how merciless Vegeta actually is. In the saga he wouldn't take crap from anyone, often times killing them and annihilating them. A number of times when he fought with people, he wouldn't fight them until they died but until they couldn't move anymore.

Contention 2: He loved to fight
Throughout the saga he was always the instigator in a fight. He consistently wanted to fight and would often go on hell bent missions to assassinate certain characters in the series. Since he believed that the more fight he caused the stronger he got, this would also be a reason he would start fights.

Contention 3: Everytime he fought, he got stronger
There are numerous times throughout the story that whenever Vegeta would fight and get beat to a pulp, he would come back even stronger after he recovered. In one instance he fought a character and got destroyed. However, when he recovered he came back even stronger and eventually killed him.

vardas0antras

Con

||Introduction||
Definition of a bad-as* character:
Someone who loves violence and is good at it. Isn't scared by anything. Always, improves and is capable of scaring his enemies.

The above definition is based on my opponents arguments.

||3 Rivals||
Since, my opponent produced no limitations, I will use my right to produce several rivals.

Broly:
Also a character from the "Dragonball" series.

"Broly's personality is similar to that of a psychopath, as he generally exhibits tremendously uncontrollable rage, and is uplifted by the very idea of bringing destruction and inevitably crushing his enemies. He loves nothing more than to destroy things"
http://dragonball.wikia.com...

Also, the video.

Tony Montana:
"Tony Montana: I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice." Tony Montana

Enough said.

Santa Claus:
"He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake "
http://www.azlyrics.com...

How can you beat an omniscient being ?
Destruction

Pro

Broly is a psychopath and being one does not make you a badA. A hurricane is a disaster but not bada just because it destroys things. Now the thing about Santa. Santa is obviously not in Dragonball Z which is outside of the resolution so you can drop that. Also Tony Montana isn't in Dragonball Z, so that's invalid as well.f

Broly couldn't even control himself. His rage was uncontrollbable .Someone who is BadA someone who is that can control themself.

vardas0antras

Con

Broly:

"Broly couldn't even control himself. His rage was uncontrollbable .Someone who is BadA someone who is that can control themself."

First, rage is what make charaters powerful in the "dragonball" universe. How did Goku beome a super saiyan?

"Goku achieves the form out of anger over the murder of his best-friend, Krillin, and Vegeta achieves the form through sheer frustration at his original inability to achieve it, especially over Goku."
http://dragonball.wikia.com...

Likewise with Broly, he didn't become a super saiyan because he was content but because he was full of rage, hence, you just noted a good thing about Broly.

Also, I would like to note that you gave no example to your assertion. When did he lose his ability to control himself? I'd like to note that his fighting style requires the ability to control oneself.

"Broly also has a tendency to toy with his victims"
http://dragonball.wikia.com...
http://www.rphaven.com...

Now, if he can't control himself then how can he toy with his vitctims? He can't, in order to toy with someone you have to be in control.
  • Broly is able to "toy" with his enemies.
Therefore,
  • Broly controls himself.

Santa and Tony Montana:

Just because Santa and Tony Montana aren't in the "Dragon Ball" universe that doesn't mean that they can't be more badas*. I request my opponent to show me where he had restricted the charaters.
Destruction

Pro

Goku still had his mind and he wasn't completely nuts. Just because Broly toys with people doesn't mean he's not crazy. A psychopath toys with people by torturing them but it means he is crazy. Also what you said about Santa and Tony Montana is outside the resolution because I specifically said "from DragonBall Z."
vardas0antras

Con

Broly:
"Just because Broly toys with people doesn't mean he's not crazy."

Your argument was that he can't control himself.

Pro

I assume that you have conceded your only argument. Also, readers please note that my opponent has ignored the youtube video where Broly is shown to be many times more badas*.

Tony Montana and Santa:
"Santa and Tony Montana is outside the resolution because I specifically said 'from DragonBall Z.' "

Nope. You said " Vegeta, from 'DragonBall Z' ", which does not restrict me in any way, this only says that you're referring to the Vegeta from "DragonBallZ" and not some other Vegeta.

My arguments were not challenged so even if faulty, they must be accepted as valid.

VOTE CON AND THANK YOU FOR READING
Posted by Thatguy1994 5 years ago
Thatguy1994
Sorry for the double post, whatever.

@vardas0ardos: the broly special was before the cell saga. Goku wasn't dead yet and they could all turn ssj. Since vegeta and gohan could go ssj, it had to be after the android saga. The writers messed up that gohan and goku were not supposed to be fighting during the ten day truce, also vegeta was training during that time. This proves that the movie took place during dragonball z and that is why it was valid.

Ps. You're an idiot for not seeing the whole " most bad*** character in DRAGONBALL Z"
Posted by Thatguy1994 5 years ago
Thatguy1994
I agree with the last comment. Also, goku and vegetal were able to control when they go super saiyan after training, so they are in control. Vegeta is super powerful. He may not be the strongest, but his pride keeps him fighting till the end. He is bad***
Posted by Thatguy1994 5 years ago
Thatguy1994
@ vardas0antras: he said " vegeta, from dragon ball z, is the most bad--- character". Meaning that vegetal is the most bad--- character from dragon ball z. So you should have been restricted. Broly was only enraged in anything he was in because of goku. He couldn't control himself when he heard goku which is why his father was not able to control him with the device. And yes, broly was a psycho. Vegetal is a bad---.
Posted by crashbreaka 5 years ago
crashbreaka
Why dont you look up Bad*** in the dictionary?
Posted by iPwnuNOW 5 years ago
iPwnuNOW
why didnt you censor the "a" instead of the second "s"
Posted by vardas0antras 6 years ago
vardas0antras
Cool fact: I for real think that Broly is the most bad as'
Posted by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
Clear argument/source/grammar win, Santa was funny, Tony M. is spot on , watch the last scene in Scarface.
Posted by vardas0antras 6 years ago
vardas0antras
Then again this is DDO
Posted by vardas0antras 6 years ago
vardas0antras
I'd like to point out that I am allowed to include Santa Claus. I would also like to point out that my arguments for Santa Claus and Tony Montana were UNCHALLENGED hence they must be accepted as valid. The argument for Broly (the video) was also ignored furthermore I think it is clear as day that I refuted EVERYTHING my opponent proposed with ease. I am not sure as to why WrathofGod voted the way he did but I am surely disappointed and saddened for I did not expect this of him.
Vote Placed by darkkermit 6 years ago
darkkermit
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD: CON: Pro used many grammar errors "Someone who is BadA someone who is that can control themself." CON: Pro did not object to Santa as more bad@ss then vegeta, just that he was not from dragonball. The resolution does not restrict itself just to DBZ characters. reliable sources: PRO uses none
Vote Placed by ReformedArsenal 6 years ago
ReformedArsenal
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Vegeta is a punk... therefore he cannot be badass. Beyond that, he gets beat time and time again. He has to turn into a Majin to beat Goku in the Majin Buu Tornament... he also has to use artificial means to get to SSJ4... Also, Vegeta got beat by Gohan when he was a little kid... also he's a tool.
Vote Placed by Dominus 6 years ago
Dominus
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Vote Placed by davidhancock 6 years ago
davidhancock
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: it seems you pro have been pwned
Vote Placed by MrCarroll 6 years ago
MrCarroll
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: No contest.
Vote Placed by WrathofGod 6 years ago
WrathofGod
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree that Vegetta probably is the better Bad A character, Vardas knows better than to walk out of the DBZ universe and offer Santa Claus etc. Decent debate overall.
Vote Placed by WillMurray 6 years ago
WillMurray
Destructionvardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Better arguments on Cons side. All pros points were quickly refuted by con, and even when Con tried to change the constraints of the arguments con just rolled with it.
Vote Placed by BradyM 6 years ago
BradyM
Destructionvardas0antrasTied