Youdontknowjeff
CosmoJarvis

Resolved: Women have equal rights

Youdontknowjeff has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Youdontknowjeff

Pro

I am arguing women have equal rights. I would like to debate someone who thinks different.
1st round: acceptance
2nd round: arguements
3rd round: rebuttals
CosmoJarvis

Con

Alrighty.

My argument shall focus around social issues such as the wage gap and women in the Middle East.
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
Watermelon
Posted by Gregg_Hyde 1 year ago
Gregg_Hyde
Patriarchy.
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
The united states. I should have specified that. I only know what I hear about the rest of the world.
Posted by MesserMessesUpEverything 1 year ago
MesserMessesUpEverything
Is this only including the U.S or all around the world?
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
I specially stated I will argue women have equal rights. Is it the common core that makes this difficult to understand.
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
What is ambiguous about the assertion: Women have equal rights. There is no question mark. I explain further in my opening statement.
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
newstein's question was totally legitimate, as your wording is ambiguous and could be interpreted both ways. No need to be elitist about it.
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
The resolution or my assertion is that women have equal rights. Please do not accept. If my assertion is not clear than you cannot provide fruitful discourse. Given that, I do not care to converse with you. I seek honest discussion.
Posted by newstein 1 year ago
newstein
Is Con to argue that women don't currently have equal rights or arguing that women do not deserve equal rights. It is not clear to my simple mind.
Posted by Youdontknowjeff 1 year ago
Youdontknowjeff
Not my intentions. I am not looking for conservatives. I assert women have equal rights. I'm looking for a logical arguement that refutes my assertion. I am a conservative and believe the legal rights of citizens can,is, and should be equal.