jemual
fenderjazzerguy

Resolved, that castration must be legalized

jemual

Pro

Good day to all,

The parameters of this debate will be as follows

1.) Castration will be legalized only on serial rapists, incestual rapists, and rapists that rape minors.

2.) We will handle it globally because no law was legalized since early days.

A.)What is castration?

Castration is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which a male loses the functions of the testes or a female loses the functions of the ovaries.

http://en.wikipedia.org... << for more infos.

B.) Why Castrate?

I believe that it will be one of the best way for teaching rapists a lesson and for them and it can lower sex drives of rapists which will lead to abstinence.

Rape is one of the most crimes not only in US but all around the world so this can totally of partially stop rape by castrating those sex abusers

Reminders:

Castration is known for religious reasons but in a debate, I would urge my enemy not to place religious affiliation because it is base in FAITH not in FACT.

Hoping for anyone to accept my challenge and I'm preparing for your rebuttal/ or starting the arguments. Thank you.
fenderjazzerguy

Con

Good Day!

I believe you see the purpose in the criminals acts all wrong. Of course there are going to be criminals who acts are purely sex driven, but many of these rapists actions is all psychological. The fact of the matter is that castrating them won't stop them from their actions. For women first of all it won't make any difference, the matter would just be cruel. For men, I can see some reason, but their motives and reasoning to these actions is in their minds. They'll find other ways to commit their crimes. Also, after these rapists and such are caught they will be in jail. A majority of these folk will be in jail for life, or be on death row. I don't see rhyme or reason to be castrating people that will be going to jail. This process is just a waste of time, staff, and even a waste of a new facility. By that I mean is where will they do the process of castrating these men a women. Should they be really sending these criminals to our citizens hospitals to be castrated? This process is just unessecary.
jemual

Pro

jemual forfeited this round.
fenderjazzerguy

Con

Since there is no response my debate will remain the same.
Merry christmas to all, and happy holidays.
jemual

Pro

Sorry that I got forfeited. I just got a 3-day workshop. I'm so sorry. Anyways,
I still strongly believe that castration must be legalized because:

1.)It can lessen or totally remove the sex urge or sex drive of a male

2.)It is all about urges and sex drives, so it deals with the mind of a person but I said earlier that it will be on serial rapists, incestual rapists, and those who rape minors which are not tolerated by the law.

3.)How can a castrati make any crime when he is castrated? Have you ever heard of rapists who rape his victim using an object? No. They commit rape for reasons of pleasure, who would have pleasure in inserting such pencil? That might be a sadist.

4.) As what you've said that these folk will be in jail for life, it is not true. People don't really stay in prison for life, they can have the , what we call penitence when they can have the be free. The person who are cased with life imprisonment only stay in the prison for about 30-40 years.

5.)It is not a waste, because it is an improvement done by the medicine experts and it can lessen rape cases.

Merry christmas and A happy new year to all :D
fenderjazzerguy

Con

You presented no new points on this process. You are just restating what you said earlier. You still have not told me any way of how this will happen. How will they facilitate the castration process?

A much easier debate and solution would be this: All people committed rape and such acts will have a minimum life sentence and no parole. This prevents people frm getting released early, and also people with rape sentences do not get released from jail that easily as you say. This is my stance on castration and why it is an unecessary process.
jemual

Pro

jemual forfeited this round.
fenderjazzerguy

Con

Since my opponent has no rebuttle then I shall not waste my time posing new arguments.100 character limit!!!!
Posted by sethgecko13 9 years ago
sethgecko13
Solarman1969 -

You need to update your copy of the neoconservative hack-job playbook.

The claims (voiced by that worthless tablid hack, Steve Dunleavy) that the Wayne DuMond case had anything to do with the Clintons exerting their political muscle to unfairly prosecute Dumond have been COMPLETELY and EXHAUSTIVELY DISPROVEN.

Dunleavy's columns were utterly irresponsible, they were LOADED with outright lies and errors of fact that are disproven by the court record. His defense of DuMond was completely invalidated when, in 2001, DuMond raped and killed Carol Sue Shields (funny - Dunleavy and the rest of the GOP hacks with their Clintonista conspiracy theories were nowhere to be found for that trial).

It's pretty grotesque that you're actually condoning this kind of partisan hackery that actually got someone raped and killed.
Posted by sethgecko13 9 years ago
sethgecko13
jemual -

I've got a couple of problems with your argument. Physical castration and chemical castration are two radically different approaches. Physical castration is grossly inhumane, whereas chemical castration is basically administering shots of Depo Provera to reduce the sex drive. Which one are you arguing for?

Second, you've provided no research to validate your claims that castration is effective at reducing rates of recidivism among convicted sex offenders. I'd like to see some peer-reviewed studies that prove such a claim.

Third, we only know about or have contact with about 10 percent of all sex offenders in circulation which means that your approach won't affect the other 90 percent (which means it will have a limited effect on reducing crime).
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
the Dumond case is heavily tied to the Clintonistas, and the old Mena drug running days

CLINTON'S BIGGEST CRIME

The New York Post
By STEVE DUNLEAVY

It WON'T be hard to find Bill Clinton in New York today - just follow the traffic jams that his visits always produce.

But don't look for his conscience. For the past 14 years, you wouldn't have been able to find it with AWAC radar and search parties.

I am not talking about the scandals of lying to judges and juries, or low-jinks in high places, or Whitewater or Travelgate or Filegate.

It has to do with a man called Wayne Dumond, over whose case I have agonized for long more than a decade.

Dumond, now 52, was given conditional parole yesterday in Arkansas after having being sentenced to 50 years in jail for the rape of Clinton's cousin.

That rape never happened.

Is that just me saying so?

No way.

Some others who say so are:

*The judge who sentenced Dumond under court guidelines to 50 years. In fact, the judge later quit the bench to become Dumond's lawyer to prove his innocence.

*Dr. Moses Schanfield, who headed the Genetic Testing Center in Denver and did sperm tests on the so-called victim's jeans. "No way, zip, nada. No way Dumond was the donor of that sperm. It couldn't have happened in a million years." Schanfield was one of the experts sent to Bosnia to identify mystery graves.

*Fred Odam, a retired Arkansas state police captain. He immersed himself in the case. He told me: "In all my time, this is the one case when I know a man is not guilty."

*Veteran journalist Gene Wirges, 72, who now publishes the "Common Sense American" and has battled this travesty from Day One: "Very few people thought Wayne was guilty, but a lot thought the Clinton kin and clan had to have revenge ... against anyone - and Bill went along with the program."

Despite the fact the Clinton cousin - whom I will not name, although The Associated Press has - failed to identify Dumond
Posted by SperoAmicus 9 years ago
SperoAmicus
Follow the Dumond case at all? It's been a headline because of Huckabee's supposed role in his parole (I don't believe him to be at fault).

http://www.foxnews.com...

Dumond was forcibly castrated, but went on to rape and kill again. I would therefore argue that castration only breeds more hatred on the part of the individual.
Vote Placed by U.n 11 months ago
U.n
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by jemual 9 years ago
jemual
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by Farooq 9 years ago
Farooq
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by Lacan 9 years ago
Lacan
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by Chob 9 years ago
Chob
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by sethgecko13 9 years ago
sethgecko13
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by debate_princess_08 9 years ago
debate_princess_08
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by Partyboat 9 years ago
Partyboat
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied
Vote Placed by fenderjazzerguy 9 years ago
fenderjazzerguy
jemualfenderjazzerguyTied