Retrogamer176 did not create a time machine.
Debate Rounds (4)
The BOP is on Retrogamer176.
1. No forfeiture
2. Maintain a civil and decorous atmosphere
3. No trolling or semantics
4. No K's of the topic
5. My opponent accepts all of the following definitions and waives his/her right to challenge these definitions
6. The BOP is shared
7. Both debaters must follow this format:
R2: Arguments (No rebuttals)
R3: Rebuttals and arguments
R4: Conclusions (No new arguments or rebuttals in this round)
8. Violation of any of these rules or of any of the R1 set-up merits a loss of a conduct point and due to the severity of the breach may merit an entire forfeit of the debate
9. Grammar will not be judged in this debate.
After years of research scientists have found that time travel is theoretically possible but they have yet to test it so it a time machine is nearly impossible for a 15 year old teenager to create not to mention the multiple paradoxes with time travel.
You argue that it's "nearly" impossible, implying that it IS possible, and when asked for proof you give none. How can you reject something when you can't disprove it?
Retrogamer176 has either broken the laws of physics by not being able to interact with a person from the past or is just a liar.
Well, this was the weirdest troll debate I've ever been on so thanks for that.
Well, this was an odd debate. All over a satire religion...
Oh well, it was fun.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.