9spaceking
RevNge

RevNge is even worse than a noob when it comes to debating

9spaceking

9spaceking

Con

I am sick of my opponent calling himself "worse than a noob". In this debate he will have to show how he's worse than a noob within debating.
BoP is shared, but with more on my opponent's side than mine.
You start round one and "pass" the last round.
RevNge

Pro

I accept this debate, and will prove that I am even worse than a noob in debating. Per Con's rules, I will begin.
______________

Noob - a newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge[12]

I think that I am da betst bebater in da whol world because my spelling is obviously purfect because my parents tell me.

RevNge sucks at spelling. Therefore, he should always lose S&G in arguments. He is also obviously not the best debater in the whole world, because people like bluesteel, bsh1, YYW, and many more are better than him on DDO alone. Because he thinks that he is always the best debater, he should always lose Arguments in arguments. He also relies on his parents for sources, which is extremely unreliable. Therefore, he should lose Sources in arguments as well. On top of it all, because he thinks he's the best debater, he is extremely egoistical and arrogant, and should always lose the conduct point in debates.

Therefore, RevNge should lose debates and is a noob for utterly lacking in skill for all voting criteria for all debates. In addition, he lacks knowledge because he has only done a mere number of four debates, two of which are currently rap battles and not legitimate debates. This debate is also a troll debate, and does not count as a legitimate debate. Because RevNge has only done one legitimate debate regarding a genuine issue, he severely lacks knowledge in debating, and is thus a noob. Back to you, Con, and I will be amused with the utter blasphemy of me being anything better than the noob of noobs in debating.

[3]http://dictionary.reference.com...
9spaceking

Con

"RevNge sucks at spelling. Therefore, he should always lose S&G in arguments. He is also obviously not the best debater in the whole world, because people like bluesteel, bsh1, YYW, and many more are better than him on DDO alone. "
I see zero spelling and grammar errors in those three sentences.

"Because he thinks that he is always the best debater, he should always lose Arguments in arguments."
Just because you think something doesn't mean it will happen. So far, on his profile, he has lost zero debates, contrary to what he thinks. [see: http://www.debate.org...]

"He also relies on his parents for sources, which is extremely unreliable. "
We can't be sure about that. They could be lawyers, scientists, or certified doctors for all we know.

"...he is extremely egoistical and arrogant, and should always lose the conduct point in debates."
In order to lose conduct point, you have to insult your opponent or forfeit. Simply being arrogant does not make you lose the conduct point.

"...he lacks knowledge because he has only done a mere number of four debates..."
That's because this is his second account. His other account has like 9 debates, so together, with 13 debates, he's actually quite experienced!

"This debate is also a troll debate, and does not count as a legitimate debate. "
What makes debate troll? My opponent tries bringing up serious arguments. That's not troll at all.

" I will be amused with the utter blasphemy of me being anything better than the noob of noobs in debating."
My opponent is not only better than the noob of noobs, he is in fact, A MASTER AT DEBATING.

Below are pictures of examplar master debaters.

So here are the list of known true "master debaters":
-Sarah Palin
-Anyone who wins versus themeslves (but note the doubt within the photo, this is not confirmed)
-George Bush?
-Gingrich
-The most interesting man in the world

Let's just put Bluesteel and Raisor up there too, since they're definitely the top two debaters on this site.

Now what are the traits of the "master debater"? We can't be exactly too sure, but we know these pictures have something in common:
-The try to distract you
-They have unneccessarily complex backgrounds
-They all have eyes, hands, and mouths needed to debate
-The words "master debater" is somewhere near them in the picture
-They're all handsome/pretty (the dinosaur, I am certain, is handsome for a dinosaur)

Now look at RevNge's profile picture:
RevNge
The massive head obviously distracts you from the house and the little guy. The background is insanely complex, with good lighting and nice clouds. The big guy has the eyes and mouth, while the little guy has the hands. "Master debater" is indeed within this picture. It is imprinted in small font in the textile of the roof, as well as the clouds. It's really small and tiny though. Finally, he looks handsome because of the holy light shining upon him. He looks like Jesus. And Jesus was hot indeed, people gone so jealous to crucify him. Thus it must be concluded that RevNge is so much better than a noob of noobs that he is a master debater!
Onto you, RevNge.
RevNge

Pro

Thx 9space 4 ur argument.

RevNge ish nott a reel word, there4 there was a spelling error in dat sentns.

Fals. I lost one deb8 and u can c it on my profil: http://www.debate.org...

It is BoP for Con 2 prove dat my parents r any of da things dat he has menshuned. Dis is false.

9space can suck his own 1-inch d1ck and get dafuq out of here cuz he sucks at debating. Dere, I lose da conduct point.

9space has 230 deb8s, yet he is unable to beat many mid-tier opponents. Dat is much more dan 13, and he has more experience. Dere4, experience does not correl8 wid knowledge.

Dis is a troll deb8 cuz I'm not taking it seriusly, and I is a noob cuzI lak initi8ive and skill due 2 my apathy.

I would like 2 no what 9space means by mather debateeng. I see a slutty woman showing off her cleevage, and memes r not real deb8rs and do not count as real deb8ers. There are people who have beaten me who are far from being master deb8ers, so there4, I is not a master deb8er.

9space is talkin bout my profile pic, which has noding to do wid debates. All of these arguments are useless. And this Titan does not look like Jesus because he has blood smeared around his mouth from eating humans, and is about to eat the boy, who's actually perfectly normal sized and this Titan is over 10 meters tall.

I rest my case. I is steel a noob, and should lose all seven points for all categories. I even conceed. Derefore, I am even worse than a noob who doesn't no how to spell, be have properly, argue well, or ushe sorces because i concede that i am the noob of noobs, and i don't even no wat i talking, so this is just a jumbled mess of words. therefore i noob. done.
9spaceking

Con

"I lost one deb8 and u can c it on my profil..."
So what? Even Bluesteel and Raisor, the best debaters on the site, have lost at least three debates. So far, you're better than both of them.

"It is BoP for Con 2 prove dat my parents r any of da things dat he has menshuned...."
As long as they CAN be, and my opponent cannot prove otherwise, we can only assume that they are.

I can do disgusting stuff and get out because I suck at debating...
It's actually kind of true. I indeed, can do that disgusting action, and I can get out of here, and I have lost horribly to Diarygirl4u2c once, as well as Sadolite. Those two losses definitely show I suck at debating.

230 debates=experience?
Exactly, even with experience I still suck at debating. On the other hand, my opponent is less than 1% of the amount of the debates I have yet is already beating me within one of our debates: http://www.debate.org...

Can you imagine how powerful he will be at 230 debates? I sure can't.

"Dis is a troll deb8 cuz I'm not taking it seriusly, and I is a noob cuzI lak initi8ive and skill due 2 my apathy."
You can troll me and still defeat me...incredible. Imagine if this guy was SERIOUS. Whew, I'd be beaten to a pulp round one!

" There are people who have beaten me who are far from being master deb8ers, so there4, I is not a master deb8er..."
What are you babbling about? There's only one guy who beat you, and even that doesn't count. Rapping skills does not equal debating skills.

"9space is talkin bout my profile pic, which has noding to do wid debates...."
Actually it does. If you have an intimidating enough profile picture, the guy will give up just by looking at the horrific picture. Plus, the picture symbolizes your power and glory. If Mikal had a teddy bear as his picture, ohhhh you better fear him, he's trying to get your guard down so he can snipe you off in 10 minutes easier than usual.

" I even conceed."
Masters always concede. They cannot learn without failure.

"Therefore I noob, done."
No, therefore you not noob, not done.

This debate is not "I will lose this debate". This debate is whether my opponent is worse than a noob or just as bad as a noob of noobs. His debate record contrasts aginst his words in this debate. He is definitely far better than a noob of noobs when it comes to debating.
RevNge

Pro

how u do argument? i not know how. me noob.
9spaceking

Con

FINAL ROUND
At least my opponent didn't forfeit in the red-words-carpet fashion. Noobs always forfeit.
All arguments extended.
Let the floor slide with me. Or whatever CJKAllstar says at the end of his debates.
RevNge

Pro

RevNge has forfeited this round.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Lol Rev. Nice try. xD
Posted by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
Who shall I vote for?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
heheh, theres a reason I told you to ff. I was expecting that trick. It wouldn't do any good. Only proved you AS good/bad as a noob, not worse. :P
Posted by RevNge 2 years ago
RevNge
Dammit. I should have done the trick that I did in my forfeit debate.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
So...? My previous arguments remain uncontested. Besides, if noobs ff, you have to ff even more than noobs to be worse than a noob. :P
Posted by RevNge 2 years ago
RevNge
XD I win because you said noobs forfeit.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
unbelievable.
Posted by RevNge 2 years ago
RevNge
LMAO, fake forfeit. XD
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Noobs post arguments. The fact that you even posted an argument makes you better than a noob rev.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
wtf
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
9spacekingRevNgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sorry, Rev. It is time to leave behind the world of noobs.
Vote Placed by UchihaMadara 2 years ago
UchihaMadara
9spacekingRevNgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made an incredibly compelling case for why he should lose all 7 points.