lulud099
BandMan16

Revenge TV SHOW

Started: 11/18/2014 Category: TV

lulud099

Pro

Revenge is the best drama show I've ever seen compared to other series. The intensity, suspicion and other concepts included are all spectacular!
BandMan16

Con

My opponent ( Pro ) created an argument that cant really be argued. This topic could be argued if his opening argued stated " Revenge is the best TV Show ", instead he said that Revenge Is the best that HE has watched. most people on this site haven't been to his house and know what he has watched, this TV show could very well be the only show that he watches.

Best of luck to my opponent in Round 2
lulud099

Pro

Clearly my opponent has never watched Revenge before so wouldn't know what Im talking about. It does not take one single individual to visit my "house" as you stated to watch this TV Show, so you don't make no sense at all. My argument is that Revenge is one of the best shows compared to others
Clearly you rushed into conclusions and made assumptions instead of reading my opening statement
Next time, read carefully and slowly
xx
BandMan16

Con

Apologies for jumping to conclusions, but did the other seasons not have intensity and all the characteristics you believe make this season stand out ? I believe that the first season would be the best , I mean that is what got people started when it comes to viewing the show. In the premier episode for season 4 a number of things were just off , first of all Nolan's hair was just not good , I also dislike the fact that Grayson Manner is still called the same when NO grayson's live there, or the fact that Jack now wants to be a cop when he has NEVER mentioned such . I also believe that my opponent should not make assumptions as he assumed that I've never watched revenge.

Again BEST of luck in the next round!
lulud099

Pro

Good point, but season 1was rather slow in terms of bringing the main conflict whereas Season 4 takes a whole new toll as we are aware that David Clark is alive and that he was never dead. Furthermore, what does Nolan's hair have to do with the entire show? Clearly you are judging on the littlest aspects that in no way matter and define the show! Furthermore, clearly my opponent has troubling hearing and remember as in Season 2 after Jack's half brother Declan dies he doesn't want to continue his father's legacy of the bar store but instead do some justice in the world. Clearly my opponent needs to look over his notes before claiming certain claims and stating things with no written evidence!

P.S. Your opponent is a girl! :)

xx
BandMan16

Con

Nolan's hair could very well be was excites me in the show, even if I was judging the little aspects they are still apart of the show. Yes Declan said he wanted to do some justice, but he never said how he would do . There are many jobs in this world that brings justice to the world, if I bring up written evidence you would hands down lose .
lulud099

Pro

Okay lets not get ahead of ourselves Badman! Yes, you have good points and ideas but in Season 2 again he does state that he wants to be in the police force so instead of choosing many other jobs that bring justices he mentions he wants to be involved with the police force. Im sure you would bring/write a lot of written evidence, but let me reassure you that I won't be the one loosing but you instead. Like they say in all games.... Let the best man win!
xx
BandMan16

Con

Your whit and confidence is very attractive, but I wont be losing this round . My opponent obviously has gotten off task of why this season on " Revenge " is the best thus far. If she felt as strongly about the season she would be listing reasons as to why its the best besides the 3 she gave.
lulud099

Pro

While thank-you! I simply did not want to list all my favourite things about the show because I dont want to bore you, but since you insisted.. I might as well

1. Emily Throne aka Amanda Clark is getting revenge on the rich (The Graysons) even though she herself is quiet wealthy but she's using her wealth to take down the wealthy plus getting into a relationship with Daniel Grayson all in plan for her revenge is simply genius! She even states "We're dealing in a particular time right now in American history where I think the average American is going to want to see a takedown of the rich."
2. Power to the Females--- Emily Throne and Victoria Grayson are definitely empowering the televisions show! They are strong and never flinch... always going after one another until the best woman wins the round. Plus they present themselves as confident and have a great strength towards them that every woman wishes to have
3. The show is has an easy plot, but one never knows whats coming next
4. Revenge has a life-lesson towards it as it teaches us to take control of our fate and change it.
5. Last but not least the romance is simply beautiful between Emily and Jack and what used to be Emily and Aidan, or is there still a connection between Emily and Daniel

I could go on and on about the reasons why I say that Revenge is the best TV show, but I think I've stated a lot of points above
I would really suggest that my opponent takes time to make his final post because clearly I've won this debate! :)
Hopefully we can be friends after this! :)
xx
BandMan16

Con

Thank you for continuing on with this debate but there are clearly some flaws in m opponents last argument.
1. Your first point had nothing to do with why this season was better , you just stated what you felt was cool.
2. Yes the two may have done a fine job so far, but what about the men ? you cant just forget about them and what they do.
4. You stated in this point that REVENGE in general teaches a life lesson , you did not state which season, therefore you believe as well as I that any season could be just as good if not better than this season.

In conclusion my opponent gave all of around 6 reasons throughout the entire debate of why she believes this season is the best. While throughout my arguments I have given countless examples of how this season could be very well the same
as any other season.
P.S. Id loved to be friends with my opponent after I take the victory of this debate.
Posted by holly92 2 years ago
holly92
I would have to agree that Revenge is a one of the best television dramas on television because it is highly intense and interesting. I recently got into the show last season after binge watching on Netflix. I fell in love with Emily"s character and how much of a badass she is plus she is also loving and caring of those around her. I love almost everyone even Daniel, not going to lie he is to gorgeous not to like! I despise Victoria, Margaux and Conrad; they are awful and deceitful people. However, I cannot say it is the BEST show on television, it is a great drama, but not the very best, and personally that category is won by Sons of Anarchy. If you or your opponent has not seen it stops what you"re doing and watch it! It is intense, suspenseful, amazing and full of drama and a little gory. View discretion is advised! Your debate was rather interesting from both sides. Thanks for allowing me to comment, it is for my grade! Happy Watching!!!