Revised Christian rap battle: Truth_seeker vs. JasperFrancisShickadance

Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Started: 9/28/2014 Category: Music

A rematch to this battle, but it will be judged. Both of us will simply repost our lyrics over. You can change your lyrics and/or write more if you want.

Voting Criteria:

Conduct - No forfeits, not really going to count Conduct.

Convincing arguments will be judged on the following:

1) Bar length - In my opinion, every line should be the same length. Were each rappers too short or too long to your distaste?

2) Aggression - If you favor aggression, Was it aggressive? How aggressive? What was aggressive about either rapper's lyrics (ex. death threats, boasting, etc.)

3) Originality - Were their verses original? What did you like? What was original about it?

4) Rhyme schemes - What kinds of rhymes did you like (ex. multis, slant, internal, etc.)?

5) Personals - What bars did you find devastating on each rapper's reputation or character?

6) Disses - What jokes (ex. yo momma jokes, appearance jokes, personality jokes, etc.) did you like?

7) Rebuttals - Rebuttals are when a rapper addresses a bar, flips it, and disses you back. How effective were they? Why?

8) Imagery - How detailed is the imagery presented? What's unique? What did you like? What metaphors and similes as well as other literary devices stood out to you?

9) Word-play - What word puns did you find most clever? What did you like about them?

10) Complexity - How creative were their lyrics? What stood out to you? What ideas and/or thoughts did you find most appealing and entertaining?

Sources - Will be used to enhance understanding the understanding of lyrics (slang, Bible verses, people, etc.) and thus judged accordingly.

First round acceptance

I accept :D

You said you wanted to do a rap excluding negativity
I'm about to rap as deep as the complexity of relativity
We're about to move our emotions around like gravity

Class in session, from Proverbs to prophetic discourse in the book of Samuel
Paper or E-Sword (1), still telepathically gettin' instructions from God's Emmanuel (2)

I'm specializing in good and evil through divine eyes of the realities we got as a premise
I'm speakin' of the love, benevolence, n' goodness from God to save us from our demise
Do not answer a fool according to his own folly or you'll be just like him (3)
Do not even mimic his ways or his life, you'll only be bound to live in sin
Channel energies like two thousand synergies and live according to the sacrifice
Don't babble like the fool void of knowledge of his creator or of his son: Christ

JasperFrancisShickadance wanted to rap battle positive, so i'm lettin' her spit a sick lyric
With lots of insight into the sustain' forces of the world deep in the mind of God's spirit (4)

1. Bible study software program

2. Or Immanuel "God with us" in Hebrew and the divine status of Jesus.

3. Prov. 26:4 KJV "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.."

4. 1 Cor. 2:11 NASB "For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God."

I'm sorry yo but when saying don't mimic this world the first round you contradict yourself
You rap, that's worldly, but at the same time I love readin it cuz you bring no shame to God Himself
Dude Ima take it a step further and lift that Book of Wonders off it's dusty pathetic shelf
I know lots of ordinary people who need truth just walking around hopeless like Wreck it Ralph

We might need to use a dictionary though cuz premise and demise don't rhyme neither do sin and him
I'm only pointing out your mistakes so you can learn from it for next time you try to battle a rap hymn
I'll start rapping positive once I spit a little conceptive so the readers have a bit entertaining digestive
I agree that after this round we can rap debate to an extent of positivity yet fugitive for the conclusive

My Lord is my strength and song, He is my holy and great salvation
To every nation I'll try to give out a strongly hopeful light and foundation
I know how hard it is to fight for the right against all the Devil's wicked temptation
So without arguing hard I'll show the truth that seeker wants to know about the Bible's translation.

Because I'm so advanced we better get a move on so let's go!
The reason you're lagging behind is cuz you still gotta let go!
Worst of all your mistakes is dat you tryta do it yoself, let God!
Don't be afraid to say 'no'! I already made myself a rap pod!*

The Lord is my strength and song, he's my great salvation (1)
He keeps my foundation strong in the face of an evil nation
There are many things in which i can compare predestination
such as the shinin' sun on the unforgiven (2), i know it's causation

The holy man is separate from the world, even though he faces adversity (3)
God's wrath is brought upon the wicked, but the holy man prays for mercy (4)
The Law of Moses brought wrath, but through Jesus, he brought a new journey (5)
Man has become one certain individual but after Christ, he becomes a new person (6)

Yes i rapped usin' worldly terms, but i am still a Christian forever engraved in God's palm (7)
No sin that i commit in real life or online will separate from security in salvation, the calm
That i stand strong with God's grace always bestowed upon me though i do wrongs
Ritual impurity cannot separate the faithful from the presence of God's sacred songs

Faithful to Jesus can be compared to the construct of human marriage
Despite ramblings, shamblings, there is a complete unbreakable bondage
Man was made 1st then the woman, both are interdependent in God's image (8)

I'm like David in the ancient of days, prayin' for a change of my ways
Despite doin' evil, i am always saved by the one who is worthy of all praise
so i pluck these strings on my lyrically tuned lyre, removin' the sting of hell-fire
To see the beauty of God's grace in it's fullness in paradise is my only desire (9)

Moses face was veiled, Jesus face became fully and divinely revealed (10)
That hidden wisdom which was from the beginning is no longer concealed (11)

1. Psalm 28:7 NLV

"The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."

2. Matt. 5:45 NLV

"In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike."

3. John 16:33 NKJV

"33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

4. Meaning that the righteous pray for the salvation of all men (Ezekiel 33)

5. John 1:17 "17 The law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

6. 2 Cor. 5:17 "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

7. Isa. 49:16 NLV "See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruins."

8. 1 Cor. 11:11-12 NKJV "11 Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. 12 For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God."

9. Psalm 16:11 "11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

10. 2 Cor. 3:12-14 NKJV

"12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech" 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. "

11. 1 Cor. 2:7

Yo it's true, this world, it got no hope or anything to hold on to ***
I'm praying for the people contained by sins, this is nuthin' new
Prayin' for an outreach, a cut through, so they pursue the truth
So many talents and debuts that could be used as God's pas de deux

The human kind itself don't know the truth even though they try hard to seek it
Society is crushed with temptations, to Christ I went to so now they must submit
What they need is an evangelist to explain the relationship with Christ to go legit
This might be a shock but when they do this all the inclination an' guilt be done quit

Evil attracts those of this world, this is not rad it's totally bad yet there's no doubt
Grace is amazing to those who use it to help their lives, for God we goin' all out
We Christians are part of God's plan, embraced in his palm we are his wrinkles
Our job is to reach out to those who sinned cuz they weren't saved, it's simple

Why is it so hard for us, you and I Christians, to reach out and create a revolution with side affects great?
'So many strings attached' we say but it's a lie, won't this make us chew the words we all spat and ate?
God's love is amazing to anyone and us who is seeking and wanting to not-just-know but feel the truth
But we need to spread His heart to others cuz God n' Satan's fightin' like Wolverine and Sabretooth.

You say the holy man is excluded from this world, than why you committin sin by bad unholy rappin?
Do not be bound together with unbelievers cuz what fellowship has light with darkness dat's trappin?
Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, may I ask what a believer has in common with the unbelievin?*
That's what the Bible shoutin', dat's rite, in 2 Corinthians - this is why your side of the crowd aint clappin!
Impurities like yourself should be shamed, ya says nobody can be separated from God: look who's talkin!
You're wrong in many ways, first off you don't got sources and second you got no fans, dude you sweatin!
How come you desire raps of three lines? that's not wrong in God's eyes but it is in mine, I'm combattin
My laughin is shakin, I'm bafflin at your handicappin, maybe I'm often off but if I'm right I'm goin to Heaven!

I'm praying for a change in your ways too, mister Truth seeker
You praying for a change in depression and to be a better rapper
Maybe your personality will change and you'll get more eager
Right now I'm overly aggressive in this Christian war, you're meeker!
But, I'm thinking that, overall, perhaps love and peace will take over
What's the meaning of life? is what people like me tend to wonder
I ask God if my life is getting righter or wronger, hotter or colder
If the answer isn't in His word, then I need to be a better beholder

Simple as that brother, that's why I'm not exactly a truth seeker cuz I've got it
I trust my faith in Christ, this assures I'm not going to the fiery bottomless pit**

*** Isaiah 41:13

Don't disrespect me, i'm an enlightened state of spiritual meditation
I'm defendin' myself with fire like the two witnesses in Revelation! (1)
Sin and him are consistent because you never heard of slant rhyme!
You need to discover a dictionary since rappin's not your past time!

Contradiction's your nemesis since the sin in Genesis leading to the spiritual Exodus!
2 Corinthians is talking religious avoidance of hazardous idols, it's so horrendous!
It's just stupendous there's a cross reference, it's tremendous your so treacherous!
It links us to Isaiah 52:11 your indigenous to the evidence, that's the proper exegesis! (2)

It's pretty ironic that you say i'm rapping unholy in these bars that you spit!
When Jesus taught that if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the pit! (3)
Last battle you were dissin me, so set a better example you phony hypocrite!
You might've won last battle, but realize we both came from the same ground!
Face this Truth: what goes up must fall, so your arrogance must come down! (4)

Now that i'm done slamming rebuttals back at you for the lesson i'm teaching
Stay silent in the church when a real man's talking, let me get back to preaching!

In the beginning of the world, between good and evil, there was only harmony
with God on my side, Satan as my enemy,gotta get rid of what's harming me
Young lady, you must live according to the righteousness that's your certainty

What is the way to keep a man's way pure? to keep fast to God's holy word (5)
Don't stray from the silence, no evil words in the midst of an spiritual bird (6)
Stay within the presence of the holiness of God, in the heavenlies
But you must respect your friends and continually bless enemies

Seek peace with all men, but be wary of spiritual forces that change courses
But then you realize that it was nothing but all illusions runnin wild as horses
Seek the tree of life because true wisdom comes from the Jah-man above
What a more enlightened way man could've had if he hadn't left his 1st love

Jesus is the only way to find wisdom, you cannot mold your life into the clay that you so desire
Your life must follow the unpredictable pattern of the refiner of the holy fire like David's lyre
Moldin' your life to the pattern, the invisible, indivisible image of the one who reigns higher

In the name of the most highest, channel your life to free yourself from all suffering like rivers
Because to the stillness of waters God will lead you, the one whom from the evil one, he delivers
Moral confusion comes to those who seek their own vanity, insanity is repeating into false humanity
There are many opinions of reality and illusion, so you must submit to the revered one of Christianity

The hope of the world holds in the fate of the path so chosen in the Messianic age
In the meantime, the holy spirit keeps burning in a violent passionate blood red rage
Convertin' people to the Holy one of Israel, God is all consuming fire movin' in your ribcage
No matter how many technological advances mankind makes, he can't contain it in a cage
Science progresses to the skies, but deception lies in wait, in disguise as hell is on the rise
Deep inside, emotional barrages, screaming, the soul cries for truth, not swallowin' lies

The Genetic position of Adam to Christ, the cellular blueprints of messiah are in majestic precision
An authentic collision of an atom to slice the circular movements of Elijah to stop prophetic prediction
Talmudic division is in dissonance, the difference is in the students in Spirit who inherit religion
Poetic description in consistence with forgiveness in its truest lyric through an aesthetic provision
Synthetic depiction in reverence to resonance of a knife thrust, hysteric of a Davidic incision

Messiah slicin' the Devil to the molecular level, keeping his Jewish identity open
Satan splicing like a rebel but he'll be disheveled at the purest blood of a Kohen (7)

Evil is the absence of the absolute goodness of truth, seek goodness my youth
Chaotic forces can combust, but unite in order just like Jews and moabites, Ruth (8)
The spiritual bloodline was metaphysical, beyond genetic, free from the sinful heretic
The wicked cannot infect the holiness of God, no disrespect to the one who is perfect

1. Revelation 11:5 "5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner."

2. Footnote d points in v. 17 points to Isaiah 52:11 Corinthians 6

3. Matthew 15:14

4. Proverbs 16:18

5. Psalm 119:9

6. Holy Spirit is seen as a Dove in the Gospels

7. Or priest in English

8. Ruth was a Moabite forbidden to enter Jewish bloodline, but because she forsook her former ways of living (Ruth 2:16,17) She converted.

No christian can reach out to the atheists if the evangelist doesn't know the basics
Might be called a miracle if a deist is an evolutionist yet he preaches Jesus' ethics
The world sometimes says 'coexist' but that's impossible with everybody's opinions
If we all stay with the Bible and it's morals we be like the fraud Gru and his minions

Jesus Christ is amazing, his love is never ending and his ways are incomprehensible, see
By the Leaders in his time on earth He was called criminal like the character in Despicable Me
But in the end Jesus rose again and nobody could fathom without superstition his eccentricity
Some things are explained without science or human brains, figure that out in God's Word clearly

The pain and suffering, madness and sorrow, it won't end in a while because of Satan's vile
Why is it Christians inner city aren't persecuted, why we never act in God's Word old style?
Sometimes it's fine, like we gotta reach out to all the nations an' cultures - even hip hop
But we can't be distraught by this earth's trap of sinful nature, our motives cannot stop

Love, peace, joy, and fruitfulness, they all come from the Holy Spirit to make us savant
God's people gotta obey, be inspiration to all da others so we be influentially nonchalant
So many ways to overcome the sickness of sin but the one that works is not like being jaunt
We might show the only truth to people even though we will be martyred and they will taunt
"For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power and love and sound judgment"
Bible says we must use our talents to confront sin and evangelize, these words are ancient yet convenient
This preachment only easy to say, but to do this all a challenge for us all to take for advancement
Others will show amazement when they realize the merchant in the storefront is Christ who owns us all with penchant.

The biggest lesson to learn from all this crazy word riot
Probably comes best out of the mouth of peace and quiet
In God's eyes many things are to utterly dispute and displease
Without Christians to carry out the gospel the truth is an eyelet.

If you don't know of this infinitely powerful love that contains us all
I encourage you to look further into this seemingly fantastic future ball
But know that it's reality, the key to small happiness that revolves around a book
God's world without humanity's Satan nature to intervene is perfect, just take a look. [2]

You're mother believes in Mary to be a god, like a mom of da Christ [3]
Is T_s Catholic or is this his silly word of advice? le'z break the ice
God said to Mary, "Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!" [4]
These were the words precise, it's nice to know that the Bible is queue
But you wrong, mister mom, you can't worship a woman - she aint suffice
All men have fallen short of God's glory, His Word says that more n' twice [5]
My brain is a dictionary and I memorized all them verses 'fore you, dude
If you call the Bible names like a contradiction any more I'll have you sued

Everything that comes out of your dirty mouth is pure lies
Ima spread this word of truth to all your fellow rappin guys
Real eyes realize real lies, this detects you sinner disguised!
Comin in like a wrecking ball of candor, boys strayten yo ties!

This is my prayer every night and day: Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Come fill this place and flood the atmosphere, Begone demon of fear!
That includes you, truth seeker, you getting eaten by flies in the rear
You call yourself a prophet butchoo aint, don't get nearer with that jeer!

I'm creating a fine line of signs that say 'everybody's loved'
This border won't let any nations fight or even get shoved
God comes in the form of dove, his love gets you good n' gloved
Jist cuz ya down here and He's above don't mean you unloved! [6]

[5] Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God..."
Mark 2:17
"And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."
Revelation 21:8
Matthew 6:24

Had enough? Did you finally learn your lesson? run out of ammunition?
After you fall back from messing with the innocent, make a remission!
Jasper moving from insults to branding me a catholic, that's no growth
Just as the Serpent fooled the man and his wife, God punished them both

I'd be more impressed if you did your research and stop posting myths
Provide a source for my mom beliefs and stop bearing false witness!
You did nothing but attempt to frame me just like Satan. the accuser
Either way, it's time to get vindicated and show that your the loser!

In response to your claim of my dirty mouth and these personal attacks
I'd like to keep my integrity by quoting a verse "fools speak with no facts" (1)

As a peaceful mindset of the almighty, cultivate your anger for the serenity
Like a herbal remedy, take in the spirit of peaceful bliss for all eternity
Anger and vengeance only belong to the son, do not let the sun down on your anger
Because negativity can be preserved like insects in amber, it's as a poison dagger

Humankind fails to grasp the concept of God's mercy and judgement on evil-doers
Consistency flowin' throughout the infinity of eternity as God displays his grandeurs
Givin' the rain to the just and unjust, creatin' a harmonious dual natural existence
Evil humanity keeps dwellin' in Resistance, a hardened heart just fails to listens

When you see the revealed man in front of your very eyes, it's truth you cannot deny
When we were still livin' in huts, we did not recognize the one who helped us survive
It was not until we saw the fullness of all truth in the human mind from the divine
From the beginning of time to the end of the finishing line, he is forevermore alive
He went into Hades but rose from the dead, revived, now the giver of life provide

No reincarnated rebirth took place, only that which has been shown in his face
Now humanity can look to him for the survival of their race beyond outer space

We don't want to heed the voice of strangers, but hear the voice of the shepherd (2)
The one who leads us into the still waters, Yeshua ben Elohim, livin' in Zion Orchard (3)
I'm reachin' the surreal place beyond my imagination, i am a soul in whom God treasured
Heaven praises Jesus, the earth belows in meekness as God the father is endeavored

Because out of the house of the world, through the Word of Jesus, he made the cosmos
It was not by the intellectual mouth of man by human reason, but by the divine logos (4)
We must show others who are still obeying their instincts, bowin to evil, some remorse
Because order is law, time n' space God is the God of them all, one holy unified force

But the world did not know God's own son since the time begun (5)
How can they perceive the emanations of the light rays of the sun?
Whatever man has achieved in this life, let it be temporally won
Mathematically probabilistic calculations won't replace the holy one
As his infinite knowledge stretchin' beyond space, what he wrote is done

Know that beyond human eyes, within the depths of the celestially unknown, Jesus is the firstborn (6)
The time of creation has come, so blow the shofar horn, let this body in God's name be reborn
Because all shall kneel before the exalted being of God's heart, may his name in my heart burn

Every morning, joy is refreshed, i look up, do not beat my chest n' confess i am blessed (7)
Take away sorrows as i'm immersed into eternal rest freed from state of being oppressed
The heavens and earth declare his righteousness, his glory, his justice and graciousness (8)
That's why you as an image of his greatness must reverently bow to his will in faithfulness

Let those who hate God for eternally punishing people be illuminated by fall under
The grace of God which lays uncovered, like the angels, his ways are beyond number (9)
Evil must worship good as it's elevated to a higher position, Satan'll be torn asunder

1. Prov. 18:13

"Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish."

2. John 10, Jesus is seen as a good shepherd and v. 16 " 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

3. I connect God in Psalm 23 "Lord is my shepherd" with Jesus in John 10.

4. Logos

5. John 1:10 NKJV

"10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him."

6. Col. 1:15 NKV

"15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation."

7. Lam. 3:23

8. Ps. 50:6 ESV

"The heavens declare his righteousness, for God himself is judge! Selah"

9. Angels in the Bible are depicted as being in thousands (Heb.12:22). There's thousands of ways for God to show grace.

What is it called when two opposite emotions in a person collide with aggression?
It either makes someone want to find their meaning or else they get a sort of depression
Humanity doesn't have the literal ability to actually grasp the concept of our crazy creation
When you know you are loved yet are feeling rejected, life becomes a confusing digression

Why are there atheists if there is no God? Pshaw, cuz of the helpless seeking?
People are born into different families with unique opinions, no conceding
Lil Wayne may been right sayin it's a Godless America in his bespeaking
E'ryone has places to go and things to do but for the truth they're beetling

Why are all these people too selfish and brainwashed to not accept the honest facts?
Lots of peeps don't want their lives to change because of the Creation proof that enacts
When love and hate interact in someone's lives they feel ruined, it's hard for them to relax
Our brain says 'you only have one chance at life,' this goes for all races, whites and blacks
Hence, 'live it the best you can' you say, 'if you live it bland it'll be over so don't let nuttin distract'
But in reality your life soda stand is sinking in a Fanta sea and it's too confusing to ignore or detract

So if you put mankind's common sense and the facts together, what do ya get?
Cognitive thought ending in mystification and that's set unless you wanna bet
Why? Because we don't wanna ruin their lives, we're all alert by only one threat
This is wrong because if we gain the whole world and lose our life, the truth is all that's left

What wouldn't Jesus do in a situation where we're looking for a revolution to start?
His culture was different but we can learn from his parables for where we play our part
Jesus isn't accepted by this world, only in the Bible is a miracle WOWed off the chart
We need to step out of the box armed with Bible toxic, stirring hobo people's hearts like at Walmart [1]

'Why does my heart feel so bad' a YouTube vid asks in an ad
Cuz it aches for the way people express that they're sad
The Hood, where humans walkin round trying to look rad
The rich, who think they got it all but at heart they aint satisfad

Our evangelizing should NOT involve criticizing but abiding in honesty and love
Letting go means letting God do the real work, sending the Spirit's fire from above
Real eyes realize real lies [2] so grasp that today with your prayer'n faith you're proud of!
This rapping don't go far, this time I'm not evangelizing I'm being good ol Jasper rap gov [3]

If I was in the Bible I'd be that big guy Goliath so I could continue my basket ballin saga
I be jumping higher dan 12 feet and nuthin would stop me in my life journey, like ali baba! [10]
He dribbles past da defense! he twists! he slam dunks! Samuel 17:4 boomshakalaka! [4], [5]
T_s's secret identity reveals to be Russian and he's a fake Christian who's life is vodka!

Man, you get your Bible verses mixed up so it sounds like lame cray cray
Ya copy me, quote a Proverbs, why you tryna imitate my man Lecrae? [9]
Your last four words that you spat were true, you'll be torn like Satan and clay
I know what the Bible says an ya under too much stress with hair that's ugly gray!

First off you should learn what Selah is, stop trying to look smart cuz you're hopeless
Aspiration is gone, inspiration lay out but you don't see, the word Selah is there 74x on focus [8]
You're the worthless million dollar man of bogus from the song by the Christian rock band Kutless [6]
The nursery rhymes you spit reminds me of the Egyptians, I'm the ageless n' auspice leader Moses! [7]
Israelites tried to praise me but I, humble and without bias, told them its all God's awesome business
Indiana Jones doin dances with a chalice while I be my own hero by rapping bout Christ's bigness
Heaven is a campus with a basis of calmness without darkness that you and I have not experienced
But we will soon know the crimeless chorus of Christ's love that is costless except for repentance
Cuz don't this crass cruelness call for zero justice? we ask with a dull fathom yet doubtless conscious
God, you are so gorgeous and all our hocus pocus means we deserve to be homeless but, oh Jesus,
You don't ask us yet you love us beautifully and it's nameless, we praise you for our salvation
...sorry for us being pompous and irreligious.

[4] Samuel 17

[6] Kutless is a Christian rock band. They sing a lot about faith and the importance of salvation and a relationship, particularly in this song Million Dollar Man the unimportance of worldly possessions.

[7] Moses with the help of God led the Israelites out of Egypt to escape being slaves and to live in a free land. Exodus tells us a lot about the adventures such as crossing the Red Sea and having Manna fall from the sky as food (in the paradise called Elim).

[10] Ali Baba! http//
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Lannan, how's it bad for me to change styles? Lol, I think that's a good thing.
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
@CoDe: Lol, IKR
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
This is going to be interesting".
One sec, I'm a bit busy
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: In tandem with Poenix's grievance, rap debates should have a even number bar limit. The length of this debate would be find for an intellectual discourse, but for a rap lyrics session? Length hurt both but more Con than Pro. Sources were too many & some redundant. Con had great moments, but the disfigured length of her lines weakened the clarity of her argument, same with Pro, but again more so with Con. It's good to have intellectual content in rap battles but brevity & coherency are always higher priorities. S&G is for the most content bearing clarity.
Vote Placed by Phoenix61397 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Firstly, this was ridiculously long for a rap battle. Secondly, pro had a very nice flow, while several of con's lines were extremely long and overcomplicated. Both used a few words in their end rhyme schemes that didn't quite rhyme, so I'd tie S&G (If that counts for S&G, I really don't know how to do the 7 point voting system for rap battles). Overall, I'd give the edge to pro here.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Sources to Pro for having more and Con get's flow do to Pro changing his style several times within a round.
Vote Placed by mishapqueen 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: So... rap battles are not my strong suit, and you both did an excellent job. I was impressed with your use of rhymes and syllables. This is a hard vote because you guys alternated in being super awesome. Ts, Jfs, Ts, Jfs, etc. But overall, I thought Ts rhymed more consistently, and used his syllables more reliably.