debate339
InfiniteBears

Rhyming contest

InfiniteBears
Started: 1/3/2014 Category: Funny

debate339

Pro

this a quick rhyming contest with no real issue in this debate conduct doesn't apply as it is supposed to be fun yet heated- 1st intro 2nd counter rhyme 3rd closing

Hello there, just to shout in the air! i don't want a preacher nor a smarty like a teacher! if you've got game then don't be lame! lets rap it out with a big debating shout!
InfiniteBears

Con

I don't think I should even drop a line to this worthless slime, but I'm going to because my rhymes are sublime. It really should be a crime since your head will become red and it will put you to bed. Good luck because you'll need it. I'll send out my favorite wood chuck, he'll go ham like a ram that slams into the caravan. By the way your in the caravan yelling may day! Sorry to break it to you no one is here to help you. You're a worthless shrew. fling you in a pile of poo. Then stomp on you.
debate339

Pro

Hey fool this gonna make you drool on the stool, hello what can i say, okay you gonna sleep in slime your words flow like grime, your rap is crud you are a dud sitting in the mud, bawling cuz your words are stalling! you wanna bring up the poo? call me a shrew? I don't think you've got what it takes, if ya stay in this rap you gonna bake! Ive already won cus im number one! beat that son.
InfiniteBears

Con

Son you say? Oh hey you're my mom!
C'mon, you look like Rosie O'Donnell mixed with Susan Boyle. You should wrap your face in some tin foil.
How did it feel when you gave birth to me? Did I destroy your insides and wreck your belly? Yeah, I knew I did. Since I was so massive, you just couldn't handle me. As you can see, I've been abusing you since day one. I remember when dad had some fun. My fave is when we tagged teamed you. We kept hitting you with shoes and you flew half way across the room.
debate339

Pro

Im a man... and i forfeit on the grounds that i cannot think of anything clever
InfiniteBears

Con

Thanks man, I appreciate that you ran.
Vote con since I am the one that has won!

Thanks I had fun, now let me eat my burger on the seedless bun.
Posted by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
thank you :)
Posted by debate339 3 years ago
debate339
ok in response to Beasts vote... i lost don't vote for me! and to the CON side yea it was fun for a quick half day contest
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
debate339InfiniteBearsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct because pro FF. Cute debate, but I just didn't feel it. When you rhyme much more goes into it then just the last words, you have to count the syllables and match them. Work, and next time your rhymes will flow.
Vote Placed by kawaii_crazy 3 years ago
kawaii_crazy
debate339InfiniteBearsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had worse grammar and forfeited. Con kept rapping until the end.