Debatable275
peregrine22

Right to bear arms

Debatable275

Pro

I think the right to bear arms is a gift, because us as people should have the right of self defense, I am one of those people that own loaded firearms in my own household, I keep these firearms as an act of defense. I disagree that the right to bear arms is a bad idea
peregrine22

Con

The founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms along with the responsibility to have a well ordered militia. They did not give us this right in order for us to make shooting a teen in the street or to have loaded firearms in every room of our house. They did not give us this right to let us make every gu wielding maniac a patriot.
Having a firearm in our house can be a good thing, but if you get really angry with your neighbor over something trivial, it can go 0 to Murder real quick. Sure, you might stop a robbery, or you might commit one. because, chances are the criminal trying to rob you bought his gun in the US (Im not saying you would rob someone, but that the person robbing you might not have were it not for their being so many ways to get a gun in the US).
Debatable275

Pro

Debatable275 forfeited this round.
peregrine22

Con

peregrine22 forfeited this round.
Debatable275

Pro

Debatable275 forfeited this round.
peregrine22

Con

peregrine22 forfeited this round.