Sidex
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Right-wing/conservative/republicans are not Christians

Doom-Guy-666-1993 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 days ago Status: Debating Period

Sidex

Pro

My argument's purpose is to redefine what it means to be a Christian. You are not a Christian unless you follow the words of Christ. You can say that you are a Christian all you want, but that doesn't make it true. My definition of a Christian is someone that has the same morality of Christ in addition to following his words.

Condition: The Gospel or the books Matthew, Mark, Luke, John from bible contain Jesus' words. Accepting this debate accepts that to be true.

2nd condition: People can lie to their own selves. They can create bias or assumptions based on that lie. They can be wrong without knowing they are wrong.

3rd condition: You can't be a Christian without following the Christ's moral path.

4th condition: We can focus, if you choose to, on one of these moral issues to prove the point. However, if I win, then my point is still made.

New Morality from the Christ

Abortion should be allowed
Homosexual Marriage should be allowed
Transgender people can go in whatever bathroom they want
Amnesty should be given to law-abiding illegal immigrants(aside from them being illegal)
Socialism should be in place
There should be no Muslim ban
Jews are people like the rest of us and should be treated as such.
Black lives movement has fair points that should be addressed and changed
All people rights must be respected(subjective term, needs to be defined, what does respect mean to you?).

If you follow most to all of these morals then don't challenge, you are close enough to being a Christian. This debate is about revealing truth. And I say that most Christians on the right wing are not actually Christians.

I know that each of these things can create their own morality arguments, but the point of this debate still stays the same which is that this is still on Jesus' moral path, which defines what he wants us to do. We can focus, if you choose to, on one of these issues to prove the point. However, if I win, then my point is still made. As Christians, we should follow the Christ's moral path. If you disagree with that, then you are a hypocrite.

Last and final condition: If you lose by the judgment of the votes(100 votes minimum), then you must say that I am right. If I lose, the same condition applies. If you accept this debate, then you are complying to all conditions.
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Con

As a strong catholic, I can debunk all of your falsehood, the 6th commandment, "Thou shalt not kill" that applies to the humans forming inside the body of the mother, Jesus, condemned any form of sexual perversion, and Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination" and god created men as men and women as women, and for a country, illegal aliens destroy it form the inside, making it only natural to call it out and stop it. socialism as well, it destroys country's, Muslims kill us christens, and I know this better than any one, I got shot 5 times in Iraq, almost a 9/11 victim, but my 9 year old sister and mother were killed, so it well keep us safe from savages, and as a officer, the "Black Lives Matter" "movement" is only another danger, they promote violence against us, and yes, If a officer just shoots some random person, prosecute them as a citizen, and since when were Jews not treated as humans? they are christens without Jesus basically.
Sidex

Pro

First, my view of what the Love of God is.

http://www.debate.org...

read the comments as well

Please understand that even if I prove you wrong, that does not mean that I don't respect your services in the armed forces or as on officer of the law. However, I still won't take kindly to arrogance("I can debunk all of your falsehood")(I'm not going to hold back because of your service, I want you to understand that. There is nothing I will say that is untrue.) You do have my gratitude for your service, but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with you.

1 false assumption: People went to heaven and hell before Christ. There is no indication in the chronological bible people went to heaven or hell. "'Lord,' said Martha to Jesus, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give whatever you ask.' Jesus said to her, 'Your brother will rise again.' Martha answered, 'I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.' Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes will never die. Do you believe this?'" John 11:21-25 NIV

Very important concept. The old testament laws and rules were made for people to live here on the Earth. Since Jesus came with the judgement of heaven, he turned that world upside down. There is nothing now that you accumulate here on Earth that you can with to heaven. They even created that law (leviticus 18:22) because they wanted to grow the group being Isreal. You can't procreate if with the same sex. That also explain the other laws about incest because as we know, incest breeds more genetic deseases. Should we also kill homosexuals? So you want to follow the laws that you choose to in the old testament. Do you not eat pork? When exactly is the right time to finally realize that we don't need to live by the old testament law? I also mention this just in case want to give some economic base verses in the old testament supporting capitalism.

Socialism mismananged can destroy countries. It is a lot effort to manage, but when successful, it is far more effective than capitalism. But the besides the point. Jesus wanted us to be socialists. "The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should the same." Luke 3:11 NIV Tell me, whatever wealth you have, should you not share it with others who are less fortunate? If the government just takes what you should give anyway, then what difference does it make? Is your ego so big that you need to let your left hand know what your right hand is doing(Matthew 6:3)?

When is it finally time to love our neighbor?
In reply Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. "Look after him," he said, "and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have." Luke:30-35 NIV

A jewish man was walking down the street when he is beaten and robbed. A black liberal comes by, sees him and says,"I cannot help this man, for I must save black lives first." A white conservative comes along and says,"I cannot help this man, I am morally superior to him because he has killed my savior." A Muslim comes by, sees he is Jewish and says,"Come friend, let me take you the hospital." They arrive and the Muslim says to the nurse," Here, I'll pay for his recovery."

Tell me good sir, which one of these 3 men was the Jewish man's neighbor?

I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE TO YOUR WORLD BUT INSTEAD A SWORD TO IT. YOU WILL EITHER JOIN ME OR KILL ME.

Is it wrong of me to love instead of hate? You have lost your sister and mother at the hands of your enemy and I believe they are with God. But because you are still alive, Jesus has charged you with turning the other cheek. Like your sister and mother, how many more shouldn't have to die? What does it take to not pull the trigger? When do we finally lose our egos so we can live with our neighbors of all colors?

You have shown no bias against the Jewish, but that doesn't mean your kin does not. I can promise you can save lives if see the bias that your brothers have and maybe even to begin to say, maybe he's not dangerous because he's black. You have made great sacrifice, but understand that I didn't have the choice to sacrifice.

I want to help humanity come together and finally be the one species we always were meant to be. I am taking the name Christian for what it was intended for.

Now you can either try to twist the words of Christ while accusing me of the same or you can finally lose your life in order to save it. But understand, I KNOW GOD'S LOVE.
Posted by Sidex 1 day ago
Sidex
stcornerap, i will always have to do this by God's way, not by Man's.
Posted by Sidex 1 day ago
Sidex
<Ok, first of all WOW that has to be the single most haughty remark i have ever heard( meaning you obviously have not suppressed you ego). Second, no one can know exactly what Jesus meant because every person interprets it a different way and Jesus isn't here to tell us who is right. Also, those 40,000 denominations are in so much conflict because each and every one of them believes practically the same thing but with a few differences from the other denominations. These denominations fight over these minute differences claiming that THEIR faith is the one TRUE religion.

P.S.- I don't know how you've proven yourself smarter than anyone seeing that you don't even know which (there/their/they're) to use!
<If all those 40,000 denominations are right in THERE(<--- wrong) morals>

If I am not smarter than you then how did I create this theorem? You say that I have made a haughty remark, yet you can never prove me wrong. You speak with judgment with no evidence but your own ego. PROVE MY THEOREM WRONG. Again your words are hollow as your stance. Did a "there" distort any meaning for your little mind to understand? Then why would accuracy matter anyway?
Posted by stcornerap 2 days ago
stcornerap
I don't want you to be discouraged by my posts, I hope you know I'm not against you in any way and I think your love for the Lord is wonderful, I just recommend that you talk to other Christians, Pastors etc.. to confirm that your ideas are biblical. Pray everyday for wisdom before you spend your time rewriting history. To teach a different interpretation of the Bible is to create a new faith. When you twist the words of the Bible and teach it to others you are taking away people's faith in Jesus and putting their faith in you. The Bible stands alone and needs no other book. When people believe you can't understand the true meaning without another book to give it to you, you get on very dangerous ground, and it's not biblical. Just make sure you're not leading others a stray because you feel righteous in your beliefs. We have the Holy Spirit to minister to us. Chances are if you are the only one who shares your interpretation, it may not be biblical.
Posted by imjustsomeopinion 2 days ago
imjustsomeopinion
<You were going to transcribe the Bible to tell people what it really means? ok.....the only person who can truly look at the bible objectively is someone who can suppress their own ego. Buddha calls that enlightenment. If you feel like you can tell me what Jesus wants better than I can, then lets debate pharisee! At which point have I exaggerated? Show me an exaggeration. Jesus speaks in pseudo, just like I can. I need to transcribe the pseudo so that people can finally learn what he intended. If all those 40,000 denominations are right in there morals, then why is there so much conflict? Whether you like to accept it or not I have proven that I am smarter than you, thus I can say that I can know what Jesus wanted, and I will confirm that by using his against you so called Christians. If you are reading this and only you say they have a good point, then be open to change and let Jesus finally into your heart.>
-Sidex

Ok, first of all WOW that has to be the single most haughty remark i have ever heard( meaning you obviously have not suppressed you ego). Second, no one can know exactly what Jesus meant because every person interprets it a different way and Jesus isn't here to tell us who is right. Also, those 40,000 denominations are in so much conflict because each and every one of them believes practically the same thing but with a few differences from the other denominations. These denominations fight over these minute differences claiming that THEIR faith is the one TRUE religion.

Posted by Sidex 2 days ago
Sidex
*can't be proven wrong
Posted by Sidex 2 days ago
Sidex
I also wish you to understand, i am not conforming this by my political views, I'm conforming this to a theorem that can't be proven and that nobody has ever seen before. I am basing EVERYTHING on reason and logic with no exaggeration. Before you criticize anymore, why don't try analyze me with what an autistic is. Then you might be able to see that Jesus was exactly the same way.
Posted by stcornerap 2 days ago
stcornerap
I can't wait to read what you come up with once you write it
Posted by Sidex 2 days ago
Sidex
he was right when he said, "you will always be hearing, but never listening, always seeing but never perceiving. otherwise, you might turn and be forgiven."
Posted by Sidex 2 days ago
Sidex
You were going to transcribe the Bible to tell people what it really means? ok.....the only person who can truly look at the bible objectively is someone who can suppress their own ego. Buddha calls that enlightenment. If you feel like you can tell me what Jesus wants better than I can, then lets debate pharisee! At which point have I exaggerated? Show me an exaggeration. Jesus speaks in pseudo, just like I can. I need to transcribe the pseudo so that people can finally learn what he intended. If all those 40,000 denominations are right in there morals, then why is there so much conflict? Whether you like to accept it or not I have proven that I am smarter than you, thus I can say that I can know what Jesus wanted, and I will confirm that by using his against you so called Christians. If you are reading this and only you say they have a good point, then be open to change and let Jesus finally into your heart.
Posted by stcornerap 2 days ago
stcornerap
It sounds like your beliefs are a little more politically based. I don't mean to offend you but it sounds like you are conforming the words of Jesus to meet your political beliefs. I don't think the majority of Christians would agree with you.