bergeneric63
tennis47

Righties are Better than Lefties

tennis47

bergeneric63

Pro

This Debate is all for fun
Rules
1. No cussing
2. Facts must be used not just opinions
3. This round is acceptance and opening argument for why the other believe the left is better.
OK. so.... I support that the righty is a better more dominant species of human that the lefty. This being due to the fact that on this earth the righty is dominant in numbers and therefore we rule and thrive more often. If the brain is able to choose such a side of choice then if more choose right so therefore the brain must favor the right.
tennis47

Con

Hi, thanks for starting this debate! I look forward to debating this topic...........=)
bergeneric63

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for agreeing to debate me in this argument and I wish to keep this short so here it is...

Righties are better than lefties for but another reason too. So you know how it has been proved that women live longer than men... Well righties have been proved to live longer than lefties. I ask how you think this is not a better thing. To live longer due to you using that side of your brain as well. In less of course you have a miserable life or you affect someone else's life.

I thank you for trying but I see there is no point to argue when it is a proven fact.

Source:
http://www.healthkicker.com...
Kelly Zagorani (Registered Nurse RN)
tennis47

Con

Uh, okay. I agree with what you said.

But in my opinion, I don't have a favorite hand, but it's kind of rude to just go up to a lefty( If you are right handed) and say" Oh I'm better than you because I was born this way" or " Ha ha oh your a lefty." or something like that.

And also, we all have the same average chance of getting murdered or dying from natural causes because God controls everything that happens.

But anyways, LEFTIES ARE MORE SPECIAL IN A GOOD WAY!

Thanks =)
bergeneric63

Pro

I thank you for this debate, and I thank you fro keeping it short but I do respectfully disagree with you.

Yes every person has as much a likely chance to die because we have no control over that. Like you said only God does, but I would like to say that if God is killing lefties at a younger age like your argument suggests wouldn't that mean that he favors the other. Indeed this is not so seeing that God favors none over the other. All are equal... My argument is though is that for one the righties are a more dominant species and therefore we could crush lefties if we had to and if for whatever reason a lefty develops the intellectual capacity that all the righties have stored then they could be better. The dominant species rules. This is proven in history with the genocide over in Rwanda how the Hutu were much more populous and therefore they ruled and killed. It was not a good choice but the majority has always ruled. Beside this righties have on average lived longer and because this is true the righties inherit more wisdom and we are able to have a decade more of experience. How this is not better and makes us more special I do not see. To say that lefties are a dominant species is to lie. To say they have more wisdom is a lie and to say they are special is a lie because to be different than the rest is nothing special...

Thank you for this debate, I await your response.
tennis47

Con

Um, okay. This was fun! :)
Posted by bergeneric63 4 years ago
bergeneric63
I liked this debate simple and to the point lol
Vote Placed by htennis 4 years ago
htennis
bergeneric63tennis47Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Living longer doesn't prove why righties are better.
Vote Placed by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
bergeneric63tennis47Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a better refutation and there is no way to prove whether your right or left handed that you will live longer. What has that got to do with anything?!
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
bergeneric63tennis47Tied
Reasons for voting decision: By stating the following: "My argument is though is that for one the righties are a more dominant species and therefore we could crush lefties if we had to and if for whatever reason a lefty develops the intellectual capacity that all the righties have stored then they could be better. The dominant species rules. This is proven in history with the genocide over in Rwanda how the Hutu were much more populous and therefore they ruled and killed." PRO ruined the fun, and negated his own purpose for starting this debate.
Vote Placed by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
bergeneric63tennis47Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I am going to vote equally.