RyozoTabikashi
PeacefulChaos

Rinnegan is better than Sharingan

PeacefulChaos

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

i am for rinnegan. con starts the argument
PeacefulChaos

Con

I thank my opponent for instigating this debate. Since Pro requested that I, Con, begin first, I shall proceed to make my own arguments. Before beginning, however, I am assuming that I am arguing that all forms of Sharingan (this includes Mangekyo and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) are superior to Rinnegan. Furthermore, all abilities that are mutually exclusive to Sharingan users will be counted as Sharingan abilities (i.e. space-time migration, Susanoo, etc.). Likewise, all abilities that are mutually exclusive to Rinnegan users will be counted as Rinnegan abilities (i.e. almighty push, six paths, etc.). With that said, I will now proceed with my arguments which will breifly go over only two of the stages of Sharingan and all the abilities within those two stages.

R1: Sharingan

Even average Sharingan is highly useful in battle and is very dangerous. There are numerous abilities that the Sharingan grants the user, but as the series has progressed these abilities seem to be overlooked because of the even stronger forms of Sharingan. Whoever possesses these eyes is capable of seeing chakra (the source of life/power in the Naruto series) and differentiating between different people’s chakra. Sharingan users are also able to see through most genjutsus (which are essentially illusions in the Naruto universe). Another thing the Sharingan is well known for is the ability to predict your opponent’s attacks. Even if your opponent makes the slightest movement, you will be able to see what they are going to do next. Furthermore, it is capable of allowing the user to see extremely fast moving objects, and was even capable of allowing Sasuke Uchiha to see Naruto Uzumaki in his one-tailed chakra form. Sharingan users can also use hypnosis on their opponents to make them think they can see into the future. Further hypnotic abilities include paralyzing your opponent, controlling powerful animals (such as Manda, a giant, colossal snake), controlling the tails (which are some of the most powerful beings in the Naruto universe), putting your opponent to sleep, or creating various genjutsus/illusions to deceive or potentially hurt your opponent.

Out of all these abilities, however, the most well known ability of the Sharingan is to copy nearly any jutsu or technique you see (i.e. if you see someone breathing fire, you too can copy that technique and breath fire). The Sharingan even allows the user to copy other people’s movements to the slightest detail. One example is when Sasuke Uchiha cheated on a test by using his Sharingan. He looked at a student in front of him, and then, using his Sharingan, he copied the movements of the students so perfectly that he had every single word written down correctly on his paper.

Then we have the Izinagi, which allows the user to warp reality for a short period. During this time, the user is invincible and all attacks against the user simply turn into nothing more than an illusion, whereas the user’s attacks are still real. The drawback to this ability is that the Sharingan user only gets to use it once in their lifetime; thus, it is only used in moments of desperation.

All facts within this argument can be found here: [1].

R2: Mangekyo Sharingan

One of the abilities of Mangekyo Sharingan is the ability to summon Susanoo, which is a humanoid-like God that is generally depicted with flames around its body. Only Sharingan users are able to summon this powerful creature, which is slightly different for each person. The Susanoo has been shown to carry the Yata Mirror, which is endowed with all nature transformations, allowing the mirror to change its own characteristics depending on the attack [2]. This renders nearly all attacks useless. Even without the Yata Mirror, the Susanoo is extremely difficult to break through because of its many layers of armor. In fact, Itachi’s Susanoo in particular survived a direct attack from Orochimaru’s Eight Branches Technique [3]. This is no laughing matter. Orochimaru’s Eight Branches Technique allows him to turn into a colossal white serpent with eight heads and eight tails. This snake is even larger than Manda, who was described as the most feared, strongest, and biggest serpent. This snake was able to destroy the Uchiha hideout simply by crawling on its scales. Despite the serpent’s massive size and strength, Itachi’s Susanoo only staggered backwards slightly after being hit by Orochimaru’s Eight Branches Technique. Please note that this was shortly after Sasuke had hit Itachi’s Susanoo with Kirin, which is an extremely strong lightning strike technique capable of blowing a mountain apart [4]. In addition, Susanoo has been seen carrying the sword of Totsuka, which is a blade capable of sealing anything it pierces into a genjutsu-like “world of drunken dreams” that is impossible to escape [5]. Another weapon Susanoo has seen to be carrying is a bow [6]. The bow’s arrows are capable of breaking through wood release techniques with ease and can even block wind release attacks. Furthermore, they are extremely fast and highly destructive. Not even Kakashi Hatake was able to dodge one and had resorted to using Kamui (one of his strongest moves) to protect himself.

Other abilities of the Mangekyo Sharingan include Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. Amaterasu is one of the most powerful ninjutsus in the Naruto universe and is a fire release technique that only Mangekyo and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan users are capable of doing [7]. It is clearly distinguishable form normal fire because Amaterasu is black fire. Amaterasu is hotter than the sun itself and will ignite wherever the user focuses his/her vision. This ninjutsu is almost impossible to dodge and is ridiculously fast, considering it can ignite right on top of you. The flames are also able to burn through nearly any substance with only one exception (Gaara’s chakra-infused sand), and they are impossible to put out through normal means. Tsukuyomi, on the other hand, is one of the three most powerful genjutsus to ever exist in the Naruto universe [8]. Once a person is captured in Tsukuyomi, they are in an illusion that is completely controlled by the Sharingan user. Itachi Uchiha in particular was capable of altering one’s perception of time, allowing him to torture those caught in his Tsukuyomi for days on end by stabbing them repeatedly. What would seem like days in that world would actually be less than a second in reality. The only way to break this genjutsu is if the person who is caught in Tsukuyomi also has the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Conclusion-

As I stated previously, I will bring in the last form of Sharingan (which is also the most powerful form of Sharingan) in the next round. Furthermore, I have proven that Sharingan users are capable of summoning/doing some of the most powerful ninjutsus and genjutsus in existence, whereas the Rinnegan is not capable of doing any of these things.

I hand over the next round to my opponent and wish him luck.

[1] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[2] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[3] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[4] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[5] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[6] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[7] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[8] http://naruto.wikia.com...

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

For starters I would like to thank my opponent for accepting my debate. Now to get to business.
Since all my opponent did was list the abilities of the sharingan and eternal mangekyo sharingan, I cant challenge anything since it is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Now for my arguments.
The rinnegan is an evolution of the sharingan. After kabuto revived the real madara uchiha, madara revealed that after his battle with the first hokage, his sharingan was able to evolve into the rinnegan. If the rinnegan is not more powerful, why did it evolve?
The rinnegan was also a know kekki genkai of the sage of the six paths himself. He was well known for using the rinnegan, and using it to control the ten tail bijuu. Next, the sharingan was created by the sage, for the uchiha clan.
Its abilities far outstrip the sharingan. Sure you can copy jutsu's, and see movements before they happen, but this is small compared to the rinnegan. The rinnegan can create any jutsu without limitations. For example when pein (nagato), brought Kakashi back to life.
it also allows the user to better control the tailed beast. with the Sharingan, you can, but with the Rinnegan, it is complete control. an example of this is when Tobi first fought the fourth Hokage, (Minato,) once Minato placed the seal on Tobi, he lost control of the Kyuubi. But Naruto on the other hand, removed the spikes, and through the Rinnegan Tobi still had control over the tailed beast, proving the Rinnegan is better than the Sharingan.
Then lets take the Six paths of Pein. by doing this, you make it not only harder to beat the Rinnegan because of the linked vision, but also by sheer numbers. For example, Sage Jaryia, one of the legendary Sannin, couldn't beat Pein because he didn't know his full abilities. Naruto wouldn't of beat him either if Jaryia hadn't left him clues and messages. this is the only reason Naruto won, so you think Sharingan can. I got more for the next round.
PeacefulChaos

Con

Thank you for the offer, but I would like to keep this debate fair.
RyozoTabikashi

Pro

I will allow my opponent to argue due to a mistake. Go for it con
PeacefulChaos

Con

I apologize to my opponent for making such a clumsy mistake, and I would like to say that my opponent deserves the right to post new arguments and sources in the last round because of the mess I have caused. I, however, will not be able to bring any new arguments or sources into the last round as is custom. Now I will proceed to refute my opponent’s arguments and defend my case.

Refutations-

The first argument that Pro brings up is the fact that the Rinnegan is an evolved form of the Sharingan; however, there are several problems with this argument. The first and foremost problem is the fact that Kabuto Yakushi and Orochimaru were simply hypothesizing that the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Sharingan; thus, it is not actually possible to determine if the Rinnegan is an evolved form of Sharingan [1].

In addition, Pro makes the mistake of attempting to combine our universe with the Naruto universe. Evolution is evidently not going to work in the same way in both universes; thus, even if the Rinnegan was an evolved form of the Sharingan, it would not make it more powerful. Furthermore, look at evolution in our world today. Evolution is highly dependent on natural selection and has nothing to do with which species is more “powerful.” Rather, it has to do with which species is best suited to the environment. Dinosaurs are much more powerful than today’s animals, but the only reason they went extinct is because they could not survive in their environment; thus, the same concept applies here. It is highly possible that the Rinnegan changed into the Sharingan only because of the particular situation Madara was in and not because the Rinnegan is more powerful.

The second point Pro makes is that the Rinnegan is superior to Sharingan because it is capable of creating any jutsu without any limitation whatsoever; however, I must disagree with this statement. According to Narutopedia, the Rinnegan allows the user to master all five basic nature transformations; thus, the Rinnegan certainly does have limitations in place, considering Rinnegan users are capable of only mastering the basics [1]. Furthermore, the Sharingan can copy nearly any jutsu with one exception. This exception is kekkei genkai (which are traits inherited only by blood line).

In addition, Pro states that Pain/Pein was capable of bringing back the dead; however, Pain/Pein is only capable of bringing the people he has killed back to life. Therefore, this ability is rather redundant, since you can only bring someone back to life after you went through the trouble of killing them.

Pro's third point is that the Rinnegan allows the user to control the tailed beasts better than the Sharingan. As proof, he provides two scenes from the show to back up his argument. Although I am not familiar with the scenes that Pro is referring to (since I am not that far into the series yet), I will do my best to refute it.

Tobi is an unreliable example of showing how the Rinnegan can control the tailed beasts better than the Sharingan. This is because when Tobi was fighting Minato, he was using the normal, average Sharingan to control the tailed beast. It is almost certain that if he had used Mangekyo Sharingan or even Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan he would have not lost control of the Kyuubi (also referred to as the Nine-Tailed Fox, or Kurama). Furthermore, when Tobi was fighting Naruto, Tobi had both the Rinnegan and the Sharingan; thus, it is likely that the Sharingan played a role in controlling the Nine-Tails. In fact, it is likely that Tobi was controlling the Nine-Tails with the Sharingan alone. This is because Naruto removed the spikes, which are necessary for controlling tailed-beasts if you are a Rinnegan user. This in turn means that the only way Tobi could have been controlling the Nine-Tails is with the average Sharingan.

Pro's last argument is that Jiraiya lost to the Six Paths of Pain/Pein; however, Pro admits himself that this was mainly because Jiraya was not aware of Pain/Pein's full abilities. If Jiraiya was aware it is likely he would have stood a better chance. Pro then says that Naruto was able to beat the Six Paths of Pain/Pein, but I’m not sure how this proves Sharingan cannot beat the Six Paths of Pain/Pein.

Now I will proceed with my final arguments.

R3: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

This is the most powerful form of Sharingan for two main reasons. The first reason is because with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, your eyes never decay or get worse. They will always be in perfect condition. The second reason is because all abilities from the Mangekyo Sharingan are further strengthened; thus, someone with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan would have a stronger Susanoo than someone with a normal Mangekyo Sharingan. Other than these two factors, however, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is not much different from the other two.

R4: Additional Sharingan Abilities

There are several more abilities that the Sharingan grants the user. One of these abilities is space-time migration, which allows the user to teleport wherever he/she wants [2]. This is highly useful in battle and characters that do not possess the Sharingan are incapable of doing this jutsu. The Sharignan also allows the user to become intangible whenever they like, which means that all attacks against them will be futile, since they will simply pass through the Sharingan user [2]. The Sharingan also allows you to find others no matter where they are with ease [2]. Another interesting ability of the Sharingan is to be able to suck other opponents or even attacks into your eye and send them to a pocket dimension [2]. The Sharingan user is capable of going inside this pocket dimension as well, meaning that this is the perfect hiding place against any attacks [2]. A similar move called “Kamui” enables the Sharingan user to transport nearly anything to another dimension and then spit them back out [3]. This attack is highly damaging and is impossible to block [3]. An additional ability of the Sharingan that has been recently introduced is the Izinami [4]. Izinami is considered by some the “trump-card” of Sharingan, because it is capable of changing destiny; thus, one could simply make it their destiny to win a fight and they would not lose [4]. The only drawback is that this move may only be used once in your lifetime (similar to the Izanami). Of course, it is not yet known if one could alter their own destiny so that they could use it again, so it may be possible to use it more than once.

Conclusion-

In conclusion, the Sharingan has a very high and diverse arrange of abilities that allow the user to teleport; become intangible; teleport others to a pocket dimension; summon Susanoo; control humans, animals, and tailed beasts; copy other techniques and jutsu; hypnotize one’s enemies; become invincible for a short period of time; and alter destiny to your will. Clearly, the Sharingan is extremely powerful and is far superior to the Rinnegan.

I would also like to thank my opponent for not only allowing me to recuperate from my mistake, but also for instigating such a wonderful debate. I wish him the best of luck in his arguments and refutations next round and hope that he is enjoying this debate.

[1] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[2] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[3] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[4] http://naruto.wikia.com...

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

First I would like to thank my opponent on a spectacular debate. Now to refute my opponents points, and to backup my previous and new ones.

First, to back up my old ones and refute his refutations. My opponent says, "The first and foremost problem is the fact that Kabuto Yakushi and Orochimaru were simply hypothesizing that the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Sharingan; thus, it is not actually possible to determine if the Rinnegan is an evolved form of Sharingan [1]." However, I would like to say that, Madara Uchiha himself said that the Sharingan transformed into the Rinnegan, so why are you disputing this? It has been proved as my link below states.http://www.mangahere.com..., and
http://www.mangahere.com.... If you read carefully then you will see that Madara states that his Sharingan did evolve or transform into the Rinnegan, thus making it more powerful.
Then my opponent states that evolution won't work the same way in both worlds, but if you look at it, evolution is the same no matter if it is our world, Naruto's world, or any other world. Therefore, evolution would work the same. As for the fact of using/copying any Jutsu, you can use any Jutsu with the Sharingan, but if I absorb it all with the Rinnegan to render it useless, then what would you do? Hand to hand combat? No because I then grab you and take your charkra that way. it is a no win situation. This by the way is if the Rinnegan is only in one body, or six. Plus factor in the Planetary Devastation. if you somehow manage to survive it, you would be very tired and weakened.
I admit going back to look at the information I was wrong about any dead. my opponent is correct on the fact the Rinnegan user has to kill them to bring them back to life. And controlling the tailed beast, I doubt that the Sharingan can control five bijuu formed tailed beast at the same time. The Rinnegan however can. http://www.mangahere.com....
The Sharingan can not beat the Rinnegan because of its unknown true abilities, and able to suck charkra by touch or if you send it at the person. Therefore it is a absolute attack and defence. (see above)
Again, the EMS is nothing more than a Mangekyou Sharingan as my opponent states above. "the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is not much different from the other two."
Additional Rinnegan Abilities: the Rinnegan has the ability to suck up the charkra of a opponent, and to revive another person, summon any animal, make it's body any weapon, the Almighty Push, and suck the soul out of someone. so if you think the Sharingan can defeat an opponent of this caliber, when only a touch can suck charkra out, will win, then you are mistaken.
I thank my opponent for this debate and wish him luck in the votes.
PeacefulChaos

Con

Pro: “However, I would like to say that, Madara Uchiha himself said that the Sharingan transformed into the Rinnegan, so why are you disputing this? It has been proved as my link below states.

While it is true that Madara Uchiha’s Sharingan transformed into the Rinnegan, this does not prove that the Rinnegan is the evolved form of Sharingan. Madara Uchiha is the only person to have undergone this transformation; thus, without further experimentation or evidence, we cannot assume that the Rinnegan is the evolved form of Sharingan. After all, when conducting scientific experiments, it is absolutely necessary to perform the same experiment several times over in order to make sure that your results are consistent. The same rule applies here. There could have possibly been other factors at work when Madara’s eyes changed; therefore, this argument is rendered void.

Pro: “Then my opponent states that evolution won't work the same way in both worlds, but if you look at it, evolution is the same no matter if it is our world, Naruto's world, or any other world. Therefore, evolution would work the same.

I believe Pro neglected the main crux of my argument. My main point was that evolution does not choose which species/traits are more “powerful.” Rather, evolution has to do with which species is better suited to the environment.

Better suited to the environment = / = Powerful

The same logic then applies to the Naruto universe, according to Pro. Even if the Rinnegan was the evolved form of Sharingan, it does not necessarily mean that it is more powerful. Remember, we are debating on which eye is more powerful; thus, Pro’s argument no longer applies. Madara’s eye most likely changed due to the situation he was in, as is the process of natural selection, and not because the Rinnegan was more “powerful.”

Pro: “As for the fact of using/copying any Jutsu, you can use any Jutsu with the Sharingan, but if I absorb it all with the Rinnegan to render it useless, then what would you do? Hand to hand combat? No because I then grab you and take your charkra that way. it is a no win situation. This by the way is if the Rinnegan is only in one body, or six. Plus factor in the Planetary Devastation. if you somehow manage to survive it, you would be very tired and weakened.

Pro has conceded that Rinnegan users are limited to only using the five basic nature transformations, meaning that the Rinnegan is not limitless and does not allow you to create any jutsu without limitations. Now I will address the actual argument at hand. Pro states that the Rinnegan allows the user to suck up all of your opponent’s chakra simply by touching them. I myself have never heard that ability before, but I am just going to trust Pro on this and assume he is right considering he seems to be more knowledgeable than I am.

The Rinnegan’s ability to absorb chakra can easily be countered with Sharingan’s ability to make yourself intangible. Since the Rinnegan needs to actually grab the Sharingan user in order to suck all of his/her chakra away, then the Sharingan user can simply become intangible, allowing anything to pass through him/her. Alternatively, the Sharingan user could simply use space-time migration and teleport out of the way. Then comes the Sharingan’s ability to suck nearly anything in and put it into another dimension. This could stop the Rinnegan user from touching the Sharingan user, since this particular attack from the Sharingan is impossible to block and extremely hard to dodge. Then again, the Sharingan user could simply hide in his/her own pocket dimension to get away from the Rinnegan user. Clearly, the Sharingan user has a plethora of ways to counter or get away from the Rinnegan user’s abilities, and I haven’t even included Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, or Izanami yet.

Furthermore, most of the abilities listed above should also be able to dodge/stop Planetary Devastation or any other attacks the Rinnegan user has up his/her sleeve.

Pro: “I admit going back to look at the information I was wrong about any dead. my opponent is correct on the fact the Rinnegan user has to kill them to bring them back to life.

My opponent has conceded this point.

Pro: “And controlling the tailed beast, I doubt that the Sharingan can control five bijuu formed tailed beast at the same time. The Rinnegan however can.

In Pro’s source that he provides, it shows Tobi controlling the tailed beasts; however, I have already shown how Tobi is an unreliable example when concerning beast control since he has both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. Furthermore, Tobi does not seem to be using any rods, chakra chains, or needles to control the tailed beasts, and since the Rinnegan requires these items to control the tailed beasts, it is more likely than not that he was using his Sharingan to control the beasts more than his Rinnegan.

Pro: “The Sharingan can not beat the Rinnegan because of its unknown true abilities, and able to suck charkra by touch or if you send it at the person. Therefore it is a absolute attack and defence. (see above).

This alone is not sufficient enough to assert that the Rinnegan is more powerful than the Sharingan. Simply stating that the Rinnegan has unknown abilities is not enough to win Pro this debate; thus, this argument is rather useless. Furthermore, I have already shown how the Sharingan user can avoid or stop the Rinnegan’s abilities of sucking or sending chakra.

Pro: “Again, the EMS is nothing more than a Mangekyou Sharingan as my opponent states above.

This is incorrect. I stated that the EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) is not much different than the Mangekyo because the differences between the two are not very noticeable. They have two differences which I will repeat once again—the EMS allows your eyes to never decay or get worse and also enhances your Sharingan abilities even further, allowing you to control the tailed beasts even better, summon a better Susanoo, etc.

Conclusion (on both sides)-

Pro: “the Rinnegan has the ability to suck up the charkra of a opponent, and to revive another person, summon any animal, make it's body any weapon, the Almighty Push, and suck the soul out of someone. so if you think the Sharingan can defeat an opponent of this caliber, when only a touch can suck charkra out, will win, then you are mistaken.

I am afraid that the Sharingan’s abilities far outclass that of the Rinnegan’s. When you can control and change destiny itself, it is nearly impossible for you to lose. The Sharingan user could simply make it their destiny to win, and then they would win. Furthermore, the Sharingan is capable of making the user completely invincible for a short period of time (approximately 10 minutes). The Sharingan also allows the user to remain intangible for periods of time, which can also be considered invincibility. Let us not forget Amaterasu (which are flames hotter than the sun), Tsukuyomi (which puts your opponent in an illusion where you can control everything, allowing you to torture them for days on end when in reality only seconds have passed by), Susanoo (which is an incredibly powerful and almost perfect defense against nearly all attacks due to the Yata Mirror and the Sword of Totsuka), teleportation (also known as space-time migration jutsu, allowing the user to teleport), and putting anything in a pocket dimension, including yourself.

In the end, it doesn’t matter what the Rinnegan is capable of; the Sharingan can control and change destiny itself, which means the Sharingan user can never lose.

I thank Pro for a spectacular debate that challenged my intelligence of Naruto quite a bit. I must say that he is far more knowledgeable in Naruto than I am and that it was nice debating with him.

Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 5 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
Dang it, I didn't get to vote on time...
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
No, it was good.

However, I stated that Tobi was controlling the tailed beasts with his Sharingan more so than with his Rinnegan in only the two scenarios Pro provided. This is because I did not see any chakra chains, needles, or nails that Tobi may have been using to control the beasts, which then refutes Pro's argument that the Rinnegan can better control the tailed beasts than the Sharingan.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Sorry that some of my sentences are hard to read as I did my entire RFD on my phone.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Round 1 conclusions- The round seemed to emphasize the powers of each dojutsu and show each eye's strenth. Pro gave indepth description of each sharingan power and shoed how genjutsus such as "Izanami" and "Tsukyomi" might give more hassle to the Rinnegan user. He also showed how the jutsus such as susanoo make the sharingan user a dangerous enemy. While con brought up some good points, his arguments about the ten tails and the how the rinnegan is the evolution of the sharingan seem to fall short of PC's arguments.

End round conclusions-
This round covered refutations and comparisons of the two eyes. In this round, both users made mistakes.
-PC falsly refutes Ryzo's tailed beast argument by saying the tailed beast are controlled by Tobi's sharingan. The Rinnegan does in fact have the ability to control tailed beast through chakra chains which Tobi uses.
-Ryzo argues a strawman against PC's evolution refutations by insisting that more evolved= more powerful. Also, the Rinnegan CANNOT suck jutsus just by touching the person.
- This round also compared each eye's trump card, which in this case was planetary devestation vs. Izanami and space migration. In this case, PC wins in this aspect. 

Things I found interesting
• I am surprised PC did not emphasize how the Rinnegan's weakness is genjutsu, which is what the Sharingan specializes in.
• Itachi's "sword of Totsuka" originally belonged to the sage of six paths which ironically enougb made Pro argue for the Rinnegan.
•Rinnegan is in fact an evolution of the Sharingan that requires both the DNA of the senju and the sharingan to awaken. But as pro argued, more evolved=/= more powerful. In fact, every Uchiha member who has the Rinnegan has used both dojutsus.

Good job guys, I thougly enjoyed this debate and think both of you did a superb job.
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Yayyyy Debatiiiiiiinnnnggg.
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 5 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
Same here
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Nice debate, ryozo. Hope we can do something like this again :)
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
I already got that in, lol.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Lol, I almost forgot about this debate. I will read the first two rounds now and finish up on it when PC post his final argument.

@PC- DON'T FORGET ABOUT IZANAMI!
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 5 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
Thanks multi, but i think i can handle this debate. It wouldn't be fair.
Vote Placed by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
RyozoTabikashiPeacefulChaosTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
RyozoTabikashiPeacefulChaosTied
Reasons for voting decision: wtf is a rhinogun and a sharman