Rise of good music.

Started: 11/13/2015 Category: Music

I don't know what these old idiots were thinking in terms of music. Led Zeppelin and ACDC were completely horrible. Thankfully, good modern music emerged such as 1 Direction and Katy Perry. I don't really know wtf they were thinking when they created those crappy classics. Pop music sucks? Well that's nothing compared to old music. Blech.

I beg to differ. What you have just said is an obvious opinion. There is, and will never be, any scientific evidence that the music you categorise is true or not. That. Is. An. Opinion.

Wow. God, you're so pathetic. How do you even live with yourself? "There is, and will never be, any scientific evidence that the music you categorise is true or not." Well how about no, K? Mhm bye then child.

I don't believe the point of this debate is to insult one another. As I told you, people have their own opinions about music. If I like Counting Stars, that doesn't necessarily mean it is scientifically proven to be a good song. Other people might hate it and others like it. Just like old and new music. Opinions are ranged, and everyone has their own choice of music which they prefer to listen to. I am sorry if I sound like a juvenile, but at the moment that is you.

Well uh ur a fricken juvinile buddy wtf is ur problem my opinion is ranged more than urs kk.

Voters btw if u dock me points 4 grammer than ur stuped.

K bai then.

This is a site containing how many sales Led Zeppelin got on his albums. ACDC got even more. One Direction sucks. Their band is falling apart as we speak, and they are not as thought over as some of the classics.
And to be honest, I don't know what YOUR problem is. I don't have to take this anymore. Bullies like you use intimidation and insults to belittle others who they percieve as unwilling and intimidated, it's time for me to take a stand. So STOP. I want you to stop right now. Stop.
You bullies tend to pick on those who they identify as being unwilling or unable to stand up for themselves. Bullies choose easy targets to 'test' by needling with words and actions. Don't expect me to negotiate, befriend, or add more fuel to your fire, therefore making it worse. I'm not whining. I'm not crying. There's nothing funny to say about 'Stop'. There's nothing to mock in someone who is confident. So go ahead punk, make my day.
I will NOT listen to the insults that you say to me nor will I take them seriously. You say things in order to get a rise out of me, not because you believe these things, not because you are right, and not because you are trying to help. You're trying to break me down as a way of holding yourself up, because all bullies including you are insecure and weak at heart. You.
I will NOT exchange insults back and forth with you. I know I'll lose because of your skill of hurting people's feelings, much better than I am, considering I have no experience. You bullies always rig the game. Once again, I won't reply with better come-backs and cutting insults, which will only make it worse for myself.
Especially online, I should be ignoring you. Whether it's via email, text, Facebook, or, I should have disengaged from you as much as possible. So I'm sorry I'm even debating with you. I would have been better off debating with someone fair than you. I know I'll never meet you in person, but my goal is to learn to throw a damn good punch. I realise it's not advisable to let bullies draw me into physical violence, but I will be able to carry myself with more character if I'm confident that I'll be able to defend myself if it ever does come to if I meet you.

So, for the people who are spectating this debate. Think well and do the right thing. I have tried to stay on topic. I really have. But all DATXDUDE has done is insulted me, but I have held strong. I have not cried. I have not whined. I may be small, shy and scared. But I am NOT afraid of standing up to pathetic bullies who have nothing else to do.
So thank you, DATXDUDE, for allowing everyone spectating to see who you TRULY are.

Ok, I was going to say this earlier, but I was having too much fun.

This whole debate was a joke lol. How did you not figure that out? Do you not know how troll debates work? Or maybe you're reverse trolling me...

Either way, vote for whoever you want, I don't really care.

And that's what bullies say once they're stumped for insults.
Posted by IKnowWhatToDoWithMyMoney 10 months ago
Let me know when one direction and katty perry stand the test of time with their music.
Acdc had been selling out shows since they started.

I can't even tell you how much the classics have shaped today's music.

Radio gaga by Queen.

Lady gaga got her name from that song, artists such as her, Matt bellamy of muse, ed sheran, and many more artists have said they where inspired from queen.

Practically all guitarists first riff is either smoke on the water or an AcDc riff.
Posted by Uninarwhale 10 months ago
ArkhamKnight753 handled this well
Posted by BlackFlags 11 months ago
To be fair, ACDC is teenybopper music and so is Katy Perry and 1 direction. People with good taste are quick to realize that popular music from all generations tends to be annoying, vein, and overrated.
Posted by BlackFlags 11 months ago
Debating is about sharing opinions in a convincing manner buddy
Posted by lannan13 11 months ago
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 11 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro loses conduct points for his direct attacks towards Con in Round 2, and for trolling. They lose points for their terrible grammar in round 3.