ShrekTheWreck
Lizzy_Redfox

Roblox Is Better Than Fnaf

Lizzy_Redfox
Started: 5/19/2016 Category: Games

ShrekTheWreck

Pro

I honestly, think roblox is way better than Fnaf, Fnaf is just literally stupid af. So come tell me if you agree or disagree with me
Lizzy_Redfox

Con

While roblox is kinda nice (not really) FNAF is by far better. Every game was posted within a year! NOT because Scott (the creator) wanted to, because people BEGGED him to keep making more. The games were very detailed, "scary" and were fun. Now, you could say, but people like youtubers play roblox, well true some do like DanTDM (youtuber) but he also played the whole seriese of FNAF and played fan made games of it. People hadplated the game FNAF and instently wanted another one, unlike Roblox which is random and weird. It is kinda like minecraft, without the blocks. People are making a FNAF movie with animatronics, you dont see people making a movie for Roblox! I tried Robloxat one point, it was so random that i couldnt aprehend what was going on. While both are popular, i have to go with the facts on how FNAF is better than Roblox.
ShrekTheWreck

Pro

ShrekTheWreck forfeited this round.
Lizzy_Redfox

Con

Roblox is good and all, but FNAF is much more popular and they are even making a movie about. Pereonally i dislike both games, but Stating the facts FNAF is better and more popular. Sorry for making this short, but i pretty much said it all in round one.
ShrekTheWreck

Pro

ShrekTheWreck forfeited this round.
Lizzy_Redfox

Con

It may not be a lot, but I am winning, and I intend to. In round one, I gave lots of facts while my opponent has done nothing and forfeited. I think I gave proved my point in round one :P.
Posted by jacobdsk 1 year ago
jacobdsk
This is an interesting debate, however, The Instigator doesn't have very much evidence, if any at all, to back his statement up. Because of this I have to side with The Contender
Vote Placed by datGUUYY 1 year ago
datGUUYY
ShrekTheWreckLizzy_RedfoxTied
Reasons for voting decision: neither side used sources, there were no spelling or grammar issues that I could see, no conduct issues... honestly, because it was so short, there was nothing really to go off of. The only thing I could vote on was the "convincing arguments" item, which went to Con because Pro didn't use any arguments at all.