Gohan12345
Physicist

Roblox is not better then Mine craft

Gohan12345
Started: 11/4/2013 Category: Games

Gohan12345

Pro

Mine craft Hello opponent I am challenging you because I do not believe on your statement.
Roblox and Mine craft are two different games made by two different people. Mine craft was created by Notch a person who took his time to make his game that is favored by about 10 million people while roblox was created by Tomas Woytko and roblox has only 4 million hits. Mine craft has more users then ever. Mine craft you have lots of freedom and you are able to do what ever you want and whatever you want. Once you buy the full game its yours and its only 30$ Mine craft has also won an award in 2010. In mine craft you can pick between 3 modes, hardcore, creative and survival. You can also pick multiplayer and single player. Mine craft was a game created to have fun.
Roblox
Roblox is a multiplayer game where you can create your own virtual world
Cons
Although for the most part roblox has been going to a down fall. The community is not kid friendly and its a game that would be for adults in that matter. My point is that the game is a game little children cannot play. I would advise 18 or up to play the game but by all means roblox should not be even made. Roblox administrators and group workers that make all the updates like to steal ideas from others. In the game there is a new update where you use terrain generator and there are bricks that are call high statistic. Those bricks are mine craft bricks it was not created by there idea it was copied off of mine craft. Here's another problem roblox moderates don't care about you and choose to let players do what ever they want. This is another reason there is a lack of community in roblox. Another reason is that roblox is all about money. Now they have added ads saying if you don't want these ads get BC. BC is roblox main priority not your fun. And people who want to buy a life time I do not recommend you buy it for any means matter. If you were that dumb and you buy BC you got your money cheated off because you should know life time is your whole life and why would you be playing roblox for your whole life till you die. Please vote for pro.
Physicist

Con

Minecraft : Making this post shows your utter stupidity, one game in different categorizes cannot be compared. I indeed play both of these game and enjoy it - so let me start out by saying this.
An audience of users does not stand for anything. That's like saying a car is better than another because it's bigger, to a family of 3. Did you know, the bigger the audience, the more immature and stupid it becomes. Robloxians are rather lucky. You can be equally creative in ROBLOX as Minecraft - you can even program on both games. You do not need ROBLOX's membership to make a game on ROBLOX! Obviously, since both are different games, your point on the modes are null and void. You can play multiplayer on ROBLOX, as it is much easier. You do not need to pay for server hosting, which makes your point about Minecraft being 30$ and you can enjoy it forever, also null and void. Minecraft and ROBLOX are both games to have fun, if you didn't know.
ROBLOX : How old do you think Minecraft players are on average? That age exceeds 18 maybe even higher than 25. The thing about Minecraft - they do not censor bad things, unlike ROBLOX. I was once on a server with my 7 year old brother, playing Minecraft. One player started talking sexually and everyone was naked.
About copying games, since when did the terrain look like Minecraft's? As I never noticed, they may LOOK like Minecraft bricks, but what Minecraft bricks (besides bricks) have you seen so far. ROBLOX even makes building easier by letting you expand blocks around.

Do you really think Notch or Jeb cares about you? Of course not, but they both make updates beneficial to the users - us. Minecraft is all about the money, if you didn't seem to know, how else could both companies even add a new update if they didn't run ads or sell BC. Shedletsky even said, the amount of people who pay them is so low, ROBLOX wouldn't last another year, without ads. Like I said, you don't need BC to play or make games. Some developers think ROBLOX is a good idea, and they can cancel it and stop paying anytime they wanted, never forget how you pay front up not once a month. You seriously made so many unconvincing points, I fear for your outcome.
Gohan12345

Pro

Rebuttal
Lets start to talk. First of all you say Jeb and Notch don't care about you how would you know in fact you talk about how mine craft is all about your money. In mine craft you only pay 30$ not so expensive pay no more but roblox you can play for free. And mine craft cares about your fun not money if it does care about money how come it does not ask you to pay 233$-400$ just for a year wow now that is what I call expensive. Mine craft has an educational value. You were saying on a serve that people were naked which can become a complete assumption of how you are saying mine craft is nasty. Some people who play roblox go to mine craft either because they hate it or because they just want to ruin a game. If you don't believe me that some people on roblox hack here's something for you when I was in group recruiting plaza this guy which I forgot his username said that he likes to hack mine craft. Naked people must be a cause of hacking from somebody else. Also you said The more players the more worse it is. In roblox I would say there are about 4 million players I think but the community is horrible. On mine craft there are over 9 million players but the community is much better and beats roblox by every point. You are also claiming people who play mine craft are people that are past the age of 18 which is a total assumption. There are some kids in my class that have mine craft the full game and they are only 10-11 even a girl in my class likes it. I even asked all most of my class mates and they say they would have chosen mine craft over roblox. Roblox causes viruses I can inform you on that. When I run the game my computer went slow and I had to buy another and my mom paid so much on that computer. Mine craft has more famous people like Skydoesminecraft, Tabuscus, Avatar gaming, and many more. They also have better music animations. When I go on YouTube I see no roblox famous people and stupid animations.
Physicist

Con

Physicist forfeited this round.
Gohan12345

Pro

Con has forfeited this round and now I have a third statement to say. My opponent says on mine craft they talk about sexuality and they don't censure cursing. Here's what I have in store.

Community of Roblox and its down fall
Online daters:
Boys and girls on roblox who want to date people who they don't know and have bad use of grammar. They are found in city games and hangouts.
Hackers:
People who hate themselves and have point of anything in there life who go to other child games and ruin the fun like script hacking and exploiting which can be found in group recruiting the plaza the worst place to recruit
Spammers;
Noobs who do the same thing over and over but never stop.
Guest
We all know guest are in roblox right but heres the thing guest on roblox are the most stupidest people you can ever found. Some guest like to spawn kill and do such and such like try to hack. A few are nice which are hard to find. Some people on roblox who have been banned dress up as guest so they can continue hacking or do stupid things. If you don't believe me I saw two guest kissing at a game once and they were boys and also each time I am in a building game they take their sword and spawn kill for no reason. I have been on roblox before and have heard people say guest are very stupid and such and such. So heres my opinion about guest.
This is how I describe the community
I also would say roblox censored bad words but can be still said. Players try to use the word @ or** and now ## so they can cover up cursing heres on example 'get ur the #### off' Which I heard one person in group recruiting say then when I went to duelist world I heard people using this ### is that a new thing or something like before no one says this #### now they are saying it. And I heard someone say the f word in my face. So cursing is not conserved.
Physicist

Con

Physicist forfeited this round.
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
roblox sux
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Con has forfeited and I am giving him another chance to answer. And oh yeah con more people like mine craft better
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Of course you could compare them so guys don't vote for con vote for pro
Posted by Physicist 3 years ago
Physicist
Actually, you cannot really even compare them.
Posted by HungerGamesLover 3 years ago
HungerGamesLover
Minecraft is the best game ever, it is god compared to Roblox
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Gohan12345PhysicistTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.