Natsu145
NecroKid111

Roblox vs Minecraft

Natsu145 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 2/21/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, today I will be starting a particular debate that I've been meaning to argue about for quite a while now. Roblox vs Minecraft. I(the pro) will be choosing for Roblox. The con will be choosing for Minecraft. I won't be arguing this round so the opponent can go ahead and present his/her argument right away. Anyways, with all of that aside, best of luck to my future adversary!
NecroKid111

Con

Minecraft is better than Roblox in about a hundred different ways. First of all, the graphics in minecraft fit together much better than the graphics in Roblox. Why do you play as a freaking lego minifigure? I mean, you have a round head and a square body. WHY?! Not only that, but the fact that your accessories disappear randomly. I’m not the only one to complain about this: https://forum.roblox.com.... Also, Roblox has an ultra-strict filtering system. Harmless words such as: idiot, stupid, and poop are CENSORED! This filtering system made talking too awkward and serious; I couldn’t express or be myself. Also, you can be banned for little to no reason. I was playing with my friends and said one of their buildings looked stupid. 1 DAY BANNED. Another time, I was BANNED for a week or so because someone falsely accused me of ‘sexual harassment.’ My friend actually got banned for a day for typing the word Minecraft. Finally, I’d like to mention the fact that you can play Minecraft offline.

Natsu145

Pro

Ok here are some of my counter arguments to what "NecroKid" has said about Roblox.

-First off, accessories do not just randomly disappear in Roblox. The forum you posted in Roblox went all the way back to 2008. It might have been a problem then, but now after 9 years I'm sure Roblox would've fixed it by now. I've been playing roblox recently and yet what you have described has never happened to me

-"First of all, the graphics in minecraft fit together much better than the graphics in Roblox. Why do you play as a freaking lego minifigure? I mean, you have a round head and a square body". First of all, the whole entire Minecraft world is composed of nothing but 64-bit blocks.

-Second of all, Roblox does not have an "ultra strict" filtering system. The filtering system works based on the age you put on your account. So if you put your were maybe 10 or 11, then you'd probably get a bunch of idiotic filters just as you described. But this can easily be avoided by putting your age as around 30/40.

-You can't get banned for "little to no reason." I would say the its the other way around. I've seen people literally say curse words and even hint/say their own sexual innuendos but they still weren't banned even though they may or may not have been reported. I've myself said that one of the games I was in was super bad and that the design, scripting, and everything in general had little to no effort put in but I still never got banned ever. And yes, I did say it in the actual game chat in the actual game itself. Your most likely just trying to spout propaganda so that you can try and make your points seem more valid.

-The only valid point that you actually constructed in your argument was that you could play Minecraft ofline. That is actually a pretty valid point I will admit. But then again, your hopefully/most of the time going to have internet access in your house so you should still be able to play Roblox anyways.

-Anyways, that's about all of my counter arguments done for this round. In the next round I will be stating all of the reasons why I think Roblox is a better game.

Good Luck!
NecroKid111

Con

Actually, It happens to me and my friend a couple times a week. They obviously didn’t fix that.

A game made out of nothing but pure blocks is fun and retro style. A game where you build with blocks and a circle is thrown in here and there is redundant.

I’m fourteen. Why should I have to say I’m thirty or forty to say “Sh!t” or “Idiot?”

That also brings the fact that grown men and pedophiles are playing with little kids.

Also, Like I said, they banned me for mentioning the game Minecraft.

And yes, I did say it in the actual game chat in the actual game itself. Your most likely just trying to spout propaganda so that you can try and make your points seem more valid.

Here’s a quick tip: Don’t talk like that in a debate. It makes you look like a douchebag.

Also, It isn’t ‘Propaganda.’

Roblox for Phones

I can’t sprint, too much lag, takes up tons of space…

OD’s

Tons of online daters and guys asking me for my d!ck. Ew. I’m a dude, you know.

(DID I MENTION TROLLS EVERYWHERE?!?! Many more than Minecraft!)

(This is the only game i was ever hacked in. Not once in minecraft.)

UPDATES

Roblox: Oooh! They added some hats and quicker sprinting. That makes this game a whole new experience! *sarcasm*

Minecraft: New Skins?! New Mobs?! New Blocks?! Fixed Bugs?! Less Lag?! That makes this game a whole new experience!
Posted by NOOB_E 3 months ago
NOOB_E
hi just here to help this doc will probably be helpful to both sides:

https://docs.google.com...

just copy and paste this site