Nuegoms
peace25

Rock Band 2 vs Guitar Hero World Tour

Nuegoms

Pro

Alright. First off I want to note that i have BOTH Rock Band 2 And Guitar Hero World Tour for PS3. So I know what im talking about. Alright, first off im gonna note the things bad about Rock Band 2

Scoring System:
It seems the scoring system on Rock Band could use some tweaking. I believe for a x1 multiplier the notes are only 25 each. However in Guitar Hero they are 50.

Thats the only issues with Rock Band 2. So lets talk about issues with Guitar Hero.

Set List:
This part is all opinion but the songs on Guitar Hero's set list are just awful.
Rock Band 2 has not only more songs, but better DLC and set list.

Loading:
The loading takes FOREVER. For PS2 the loading takes even longer. I mean i have patience its just not enough to wait so long for not that good of a song.

Challenge:
This game really isn't hard. The final song is not hard at all. B.Y.O.B, possibly the only hard songs on it are Pull Me Under and Satch Boogie. Thats it.

Alright. Now things Rock Band 2 has that Guitar Hero World Tour doesn't have.
First off Rock Band 2 has a set crew and you can hire managers, you can unlock WAY more venues and cities. More items and clothes to buy, face paints, mask, and guitars. Sure Rock Band may have "copied" Guitar Hero but the even surpassed them. I know that HARMONIX got bought out by MTV so it may be the same company in a way, but its still a more enjoyable game.

OK. Now, the good things about Guitar Hero World Tour
Alright pretty much the only things guitar hero beats against rock band is the fact you can make your own songs. Thats it. Online play is a bit better but overall Rock Band 2 is better than Guitar Hero World Tour.

I wish my opponent the best of luck and may he/she have fun debating.
VOTE PRO!
peace25

Con

Ok first of all, I am awfully confused on which side you are on.
Are you for Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour?
I need you to clarify before I can attack.
Thanks :D
Nuegoms

Pro

Im am for Rock Band. My apologies for not making that clear. Good Luck now that you only have 1 round to debate.
peace25

Con

OK to start off by just going off what my opponent has said:
I myself have barelyl played these games before, maybe once or twice, but I got enough to go on.

Ok I absoulutely agree with that the scoring system on Rock Band could use some tweaking, but hasnt gotten any. IN Guitar Hero however there are 50!

Set List:
Yet again, it mostly concludes to the persons' tastes in music. I personally prefer the Guitar Hero's songs due to the mixture of 80's to 90's to now in the present. And Guitar Hero World Tour has Paramore! Who doesnt love Paramore?

Loading:
Sure the loading takes forever, but you must consider this when voting Neg/Against...when loading takes forever...it teaches us the value of patience, which is important. And with that time to spare you can do your HOMEWORK for once!

Challenge:
The game is hard if you have no clue on how to play the game. But Guitar Hero is a stepping stone to awesome playing.

Now I will use the pro argument that you stated in your first speech.
Enough said.

*I feel so clueless answering to this debate.... good luck pro*

Vote NEG
Nuegoms

Pro

Alright. I do enjoy Paramore. But yet again. Rock Band has Paramore's "Thats what you get"... so.....
Anyway. The loading does sorta teach patience but thats pretty much off subject. True it is a challenge if you've never played it before but I mean since this entire website is about OPINION. It's not hard for me because I play on Expert and i have beaten Rock Band 2, World Tour, GH3, and GH1. When world tour came out it was a big deal and i really wanted it. But now that i have it its really nothing special. Rock Band 2 is a SUPER CHallenge due to the Endless Setlist 2 and everything else. Songs like Visions by Abnormality, Panic Attack, Painkiller, Battery, and much more. Overall Guitar hero world tour is no challenge for me. Rock Band is much more enjoyable and more of a challenge.
Yet again i wish my opponent the best of luck in the final round
VOTE CON!
peace25

Con

peace25 forfeited this round.
Posted by rageAgainstTheDebate 8 years ago
rageAgainstTheDebate
i vote pro. i too own both and guitar hero's online is WAY more difficult than rock band's. The same goes for making your own song. The system is entirely too complicated to figure out and when you finally do, you discover that there is only a handfull of types of generic, terrible instruments (sound-wise).
Vote Placed by Aziar44 8 years ago
Aziar44
Nuegomspeace25Tied
Vote Placed by rageAgainstTheDebate 8 years ago
rageAgainstTheDebate
Nuegomspeace25Tied