Sweatingjojo
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Ron Paul is amazing.

Sweatingjojo

Pro

Ron Paul is amazing.

That is all. My opponent fails immediately at any attempt to refute because he fails to recognize the first law of nature, which is the topic of this debate.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

I negate.

Merriam-Webster defines amazing as "causing amazement, great wonder, or surprise"

causing means "1 : to serve as a cause or occasion of or 2 : to compel by command, authority, or force"

amazement means: "1obsolete : consternation, bewilderment2: the quality or state of being amazed3: something that amazes"

amaze is "1obsolete : bewilder, perplex2: to fill with wonder : astound"

wonder means "1 a: a cause of astonishment or admiration : marvelb: miracle2: the quality of exciting amazed admiration3 a: rapt attention or astonishment at something awesomely mysterious or new to one's experience b: a feeling of doubt or uncertainty'

surprise means "SORPRESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ron Paul does not amaze me, cause me great wonder, or surprise me. I am everybody, therefore I win.

Although, I am amazing, so I guess Ron Paul is. But Hitler isn't amazing, so I'm not amazing, so Ron Paul is not amazing.

Anal cleansing is the important[1] hygienic practice of cleaning the anus after defecation.

The anus and buttocks may be cleansed with toilet paper or similar paper products, especially in many Western countries. Elsewhere, water may be used (using a jet, as with a bidet,[2] or splashed and washed with the hand). In other cultures and contexts, materials such as rags, sand, leaves (including seaweed), the left hand, corn cobs or sticks are used.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Paper
* 2 Water
o 2.1 Japanese toilet
* 3 See also
* 4 Notes and references
* 5 External links

[edit] Paper

Main article: Toilet paper

The use of toilet paper for post-defecation cleansing was first started in China. It became widespread in Western culture. In some parts of the world, especially before toilet paper was available or affordable, the use of newspaper, telephone directory pages, or other paper products were common. Old Farmer's Almanac was sold with a hole punched in the corner so it could be hung on a nail in an outhouse. The widely-distributed Sears catalog was also a popular choice until it began to be printed on glossy paper (at which point some people wrote to the company to complain). In Herv� Bazin's book, "Viper in the Fist", a Catholic family uses pages of the Catholic newspaper, La Croix (after tearing off the cross of Calvary). In modern flush toilets, using newspaper as toilet paper is liable to cause blockages.[1] This practice continues today in Africa; while rolls of Western-style toilet paper are readily available, they can be fairly expensive, prompting less well-off members of the community to utilize newspapers, etc, and particularly corn cobs.

[edit] Water

Using water to clean oneself, often along with toilet paper or sometimes in lieu of toilet paper, is common in Europe, most of South America, the Muslim world and Indian subcontinent where people use their left hand to clean themselves and their right hand for eating or greeting (in parts of Africa, though, the converse is true, and a right-handed handshake could be considered rude).

In France, toilet sanitation was supplemented by the invention of the bidet in the 1710s. With the improvements to plumbing in the mid- to late 19th Century the bidet moved from the bedroom (where it was kept with the chamber pot) to the bathroom. Modern bidets use a stream of warm water to cleanse the genitals and anus (before modern plumbing, bidets sometimes had a hand-crank to achieve the same effect). The bidet is commonplace in many European countries, especially in Spain, France, Italy and Greece, and also in Japan where approximately half of all households have a form of bidet (often combined with the toilet in a single appliance). It is also very popular in the Middle East.

The use of water in Muslim countries is due in part to Muslim sharia which encourages washing after all instances of defecation, an obligatory action during periods of religious fasting.[3] It is not uncommon to find South Asian and Middle Eastern people express their disgust for the use of only dry toilet paper as they doubt the effectiveness of just wiping with toilet paper and feel it is impossible to completely clean one's anus and that washing is absolutely necessary.[citation needed] Toilet paper is more common in large households,[citation needed] where the middle-classes use both methods to cleanse themselves. In many countries, a hand-held bidet (colloquially known as a Muslim shower[4]) or pail of water is used in lieu of a pedestal. In Japan, a nozzle placed at rear of the closet aims a water jet to the bottom and serves the purpose of cleaning; however, this arrangement is common only in westernized toilets, and is not incorporated in traditional designs.

Another popular alternative resembles a miniature shower and is known as a "health faucet". It is placed in an alcove to the right hand side of the toilet, thus enabling the person using it to have it within an arm's length for easy accessibility.

In the Philippines, and other South-East Asian countries such as Thailand, house bathrooms usually have a medium size wide plastic dipper (tabo) or large cup, which is also used in bathing. However, most general households utilize toilet paper, "health faucets", or bidets (in some rich mansions) as well. Some health faucets are metal sets attached to the bowl of the water closet, with the opening strategically pointed at the target anus. Toilets in public establishments mainly provide toilet paper for free or dispensed, though the dipper (or even a cut up PET bottle or plastic jug, or disposed ice cream can) used for this purpose is occasionally encountered in some establishments. Though most Thais find it difficult not to cleanse their anus with water, most of the shopping malls do not provide health faucets since they are considered to be dirty and could make it hard for them to keep the bathrooms clean.

[edit] Japanese toilet

Main article: Japanese toilet

The first "paperless" toilet was invented in Japan in 1980. It is a combination toilet, bidet and drier, controlled by an electronic panel next to the toilet seat. This has famously led to tourists accidentally activating the bidet and causing a jet of water to shoot high into the air and spray all over the bathroom floor, usually a result of investigating the unfamiliar fixture's buttons, all labeled in Japanese (the fact that some toilets use a button on the same panel to flush exacerbated the problem). Many modern Japanese bidet toilets, especially in hotels and public areas, are labeled with pictograms to avoid the problem, and most newer models have a sensor that will refuse to activate the bidet unless someone is sitting on the toilet.

And, I would like to advocate that all Americans join me in this wonderful practice.

Strip Monopoly is very arousing. That is all.
Sweatingjojo

Pro

While I concede my opponent's argument regarding him being everybody, and therefore him not being pleased and hitler and that stuff.

However, he is deeply mistaken with the second half of his argument regarding how to properly wash oneself after #2. It was informative and enlightening to learn about how different countries wiped their rear. However, Ron Paul has never needed to defecate in his life, so that whole argument is irrelevant.

Moving On, I believe that Ron Paul's superiority to other humans is inherent in his being. This is irrefutable, therefore I win.

I await your response.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

I feel like a jack a**.

Ron Paul tastes like ham.

Islamofascists do not eat ham. That means that islamofascists love Ron Paul.

Yo probablemente no deber�a decir esto
Pero a veces me siento tan asustada
cuando pienso sobre el anterior
Relaci�n con que hemos compartido

Es impresionante, pero lo hemos perdido
No es posible para m�, no a la atenci�n
Ahora estamos de pie bajo la lluvia
Pero nothin nunca va a cambiar hasta que oiga, mi querido

El 7 cosas que odio acerca de usted

[Chorus]

El 7 cosas que odio acerca de usted (oh t�)
Usted es vano, sus juegos, usted est� inseguro
Me amas, te gusta su
Usted me hace re�r, me hacen llorar
No s� qu� lado a comprar
Tus amigos est�n tirones
Cuando usted act�a como ellos, s�lo s� que duele
Quiero ser uno con la s�
Y el 7 � cosa que el odio que la mayor�a lo hace
Usted me ama

Es torpe y es silencio
Como yo le conceda para decir
�Qu� tengo que escuchar ahora
Su sincera disculpa
Y cuando te refieres, yo creo que
Si el texto es, voy a borrarlo
Vamos a ser claros
Oh No estoy regresando
Usted est� tomando 7 pasos aqu�

[Chorus]

El 7 cosas que odio acerca de usted
Me amas, te gusta su
Usted me hace re�r, me hacen llorar
No s� qu� lado a comprar
Tus amigos est�n tirones
Quiero ser uno con la s�
Usted me love you
Y en comparaci�n con todas las grandes cosas
Eso llevar�a demasiado tiempo para escribir
Probablemente deber�a mencionar
Los 7 que me gusta

El 7 cosas que me gusta de usted
Su pelo, sus ojos, su vieja Levi's
Y cuando beso, estoy hipnotizado
Usted me hace re�r, me hacen llorar
Pero supongo que a la vez que tendr� que comprar
Tu mano en la m�a
Cuando estamos entrelazados que todo est� bien
Quiero ser
Con la que yo s�
Y el 7 � cosa me gusta m�s que hacer
Usted me ama
Usted hace (oh) �(Oh)

Bobby Jindal is God!!!!!!

English
Wikipedia has an article on:
Dinosaur

Artist's rendering of a Stegosaurus.
Artist's rendering of a Stegosaurus.

[edit] Alternative spellings

* deinosaur (archaic)

[edit] Etymology

From Ancient Greek δεινός (deinos), "‘terrible, awesome, mighty'") + σαῦρος (sauros), "‘lizard'").

[edit] Noun

Singular
dinosaur

Plural
dinosaurs

dinosaur (plural dinosaurs)

1. Any of various extinct reptiles belonging to the Dinosauria, existing between about 230 million and 65 million years ago.
2. (figuratively, colloquial) A person or organisation which is very old or has very old-fashioned views or is not willing to change and adapt.
3. (figuratively, colloquial) Anything that is no longer in common use or practice.

[edit] Synonyms

* (person who is very old): fossil, old fart

[edit] Translations
[show ▼]extinct reptile

* Bosnian: dinosaurus m.
* Catalan: dinosaure
* Chinese: 恐龍, 恐龙 (kǒng l�ng)
* Croatian: dinosaur hr(hr) m.
* Czech: dinosaurus m.
* Dutch: dinosaurus m.
* Esperanto: dinosaŭro
* Estonian: dinosaurus et(et)
* Finnish: dinosaurus fi(fi), hirmulisko
* French: dinosaure fr(fr) m.
* German: Dinosaurier de(de) m., Saurier de(de) m.
* Hebrew: דינוזאור (dinozaur) m.
* Hungarian: dinoszaurusz
* Ido: dinosaurio
* Italian: dinosauro

* Japanese: 恐竜 kyōryū
* Korean: 공룡 gongnyong
* Lithuanian: dinozauras m.
* Macedonian: диносаурус m.
* Polish: dinozaur pl(pl) m.
* Portuguese: dinossauro m.
* Russian: динозавр (dinoz�vr) m.
* Serbian:

Cyrillic: диносаурус m.
Latin: dinosaurus m.

* Slovak: dinosaurus m.
* Slovene: dinozaver m.
* Spanish: dinosaurio m.
* Welsh: deinosor

[show ▼]person who is very old or has very old-fashioned views

* German: Dinosaurier de(de) m.

[edit] Norwegian

[edit] Noun

dinosaur m. (definite singular dinosauren; indefinite plural dinosaurer; definite plural dinosaurene)

1. dinosaur

THEY ARE SELLINGS GIRLS ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 244238 OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may or may not have two heads. That is all.
Sweatingjojo

Pro

Indeed, the different ways to say the word dinosaur are both insightful, and equally intelligent. I think Ron Paul would agree that he is older than dinosaurs, considering that he created God. Which is part of why he is amazing.

Onto the song in Spanish...

Many Ron Paul supporters are xenophobes that hate latinos and are in support of
very strong immigration laws, including the erection (L0l) of a billion mile high border fence, that is slippery. This comes into conflict with the fact that the song that you posted was that of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana who is the jailbait daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, a legitimate hick. A good bit of hicks, or rednecks, or whatever you feel like calling them, are the same people that hate latinos and are in support of a slippery billion mile high border fence. Your creation of a conflicting situation of Miley Cyrus and spanish results in the simultaneous eruption of all volcanoes on Earth, destroying the third rock from the sun. The only thing left is Ron Paul, because he is amazing.

I win.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

This round was forfeited because the debater did not post their argument within the allotted time.

SORPRESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Sweatingjojo 9 years ago
Sweatingjojo
Ron Paul wears diapers because its more comfortable on his manly parts.
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 9 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
So why does he wear diapers?
Posted by PoeJoe 9 years ago
PoeJoe
Wait... wait... wait... what??? (characters)
Posted by Sweatingjojo 9 years ago
Sweatingjojo
RON PAUL DOES NOT POOP.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 9 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
Did PRO have anything on anal cleansing? no! That's because Ron Paul does not cleanse his anus.
Posted by Sweatingjojo 9 years ago
Sweatingjojo
My argument was far more sound because last night I had a dream that Hillary Clinton drove me home from some strage event out in the country, where other presidents, living and dead, were in attendance. (thinks) Oh yeah, it was a barbecue, and like everyone was there, and I was wearing my barack obama shirt, so it made Mrs. Clinton a little upset, but I told her that she was my second choice, so that made it better. And bill was in the passenger seat. He was balding, which is untrue.

Man that was a confusing dream.
Posted by Jamcke 9 years ago
Jamcke
Pros argument was far more sound on this one.
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 9 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
...limit I mean...yeah...grammatically correct, hghm, hghm, hgm...
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 9 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
My baby is better.

F**k the character.
Vote Placed by Sweatingjojo 9 years ago
Sweatingjojo
SweatingjojoLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by s0m31john 9 years ago
s0m31john
SweatingjojoLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by Jamcke 9 years ago
Jamcke
SweatingjojoLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
SweatingjojoLR4N6FTW4EVATied