Crypto247
Mysterio

Ron Paul is the only person that can save the USA

Mysterio

Crypto247

Pro

The con has to explain why Ron Paul isn't
Mysterio

Con

Ok I accept this debate.

In my opinion you put yourself in a hard debate to win. Your claim is that Ron Paul is the "only" person that can save the USA. You do have 3 things you need to look into.

1. What does the USA need saving from?
2. How can Ron Paul do anything to save it, and what will he do?
3. Is there anyone but Ron Paul that can do it?

Show me those 3 things and I say you will have a chance.
Crypto247

Pro

Ok then.

1. The debt, the lies, and the econ. America is in 15 billion in debt and the unemployment rate is at record highs right now.
2. Ron Paul can save it. By lowering the Military budget, privalize health care, getting rid of welfare, and medicaid, medicare, and soical security.
3. Yes Ron Paul is the only honest person out there. He is the only politican that can do this.

Also please don't lie in this debt or make my look bad. You tried to turn agianst me the last debate and you made me loss. If you do then I will do what I must.
Mysterio

Con

1. Okay america is going threw trouble right now but unemployment rate isn't at a record high.

http://www.bls.gov...

The site says the rate is just at 9.1. It is kind of high but remember the great depression. Where the rate was nearly 25 percent? That was the record.

2. Ron Paul views in my opinion are not great. Getting rid of welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, and SS would be horrible. Many seniors would have to go back to working, or they wouldn't be able to survive.

3. There are thousands of politicans out there. Saying Ron Paul is the only one that can save the USA is a pretty blank statement.
Crypto247

Pro

YOU LIE! YOU ARE A LIAR! you are the biggest liar I have ever meet on this website, on a forum, on a debating website, on a computer, on the internet, in the state of texas, in the cuntry, on the planet, in the solar system, in this galaxy, in the known universal, in the unknown universe, in the demintion, in entire reallity, in the year 2011, in all years, in other time lines! ALL YOU DO IS LIAR. Also Obama and ralph nader as liarrs to. You suck. I don't like you. You need to Grow up! You are just a child! GROW UP!

Learn some manners. You are trying to turn the site agianst me. You are trying to turn my words where it seems like i am the bad and dumb guy when you are really it. you will never be as smart as me. Also xbox 360 sucks! I wish I was omnipotent so I could run the earth like it really should be. Well I gues syou don't care since liberals are only good at being lazy and doing nothing. That's all liberals do is nothing. Obummer needs to stop doing nothing and do things and stop blaming bush.

All liberals are morons! They all lie! LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
Mysterio

Con

Well I guess in the conclusion Ron Paul isn't the only person that can "save" the USA and that there are many others that can do the jobs as well as him and even better.
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
CRBarrow
lol his account was closed:P
Posted by nickthename 5 years ago
nickthename
Crypto, stop posting these joke/troll debates. They do nothing but spam the front page.
Posted by Prez_Siler 5 years ago
Prez_Siler
I meant why haven't you replied to my abortion debate
Posted by lailaiwd 5 years ago
lailaiwd
Crypto247, Dear Sir, while I can understand your deep concern about manners in this debate sphere, for the future of America, and for the preservation of your own values, I must advise you to cool down for a moment and rethink about the words you have posted and honestly evaluate how others might think about them. As you said, the key to any true debate is respect, in your words, you often offer little support for your arguments, state your opinions straight out, and these aren't signals to us that you respect our hard work, which means finding sources and consider opponents' argument not as nonsense but valid in certain aspects.
Prudence is virtue, so is diplomacy. That you're feeling disrespected, I have observed, is mainly due to your unwavering support and conviction in Christianity, Conservatism, and your personal values such as honesty. People here, or liberals as you said, strongly feel that you don't match with their intelligence, which is perceived by them as open to doubts and alternative solutions.
Therefore, I suggest that you work harder to search for sources in support of your opinion and have maybe a little doubt in your beliefs. After all, calling everybody here a liar isn't going to help him or her empathize with your cause, which is probably a valid one.
Posted by Prez_Siler 5 years ago
Prez_Siler
Ron Paulcan and will save America. BTW, why have you, Crypto, replied to my debate??
Posted by Mysterio 5 years ago
Mysterio
Also Crypto sent this debate to me and wanted only me to do it. I didn't go looking for it.
Vote Placed by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: .
Vote Placed by cameronl35 5 years ago
cameronl35
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Crypto had terrible conduct and some of the worst arguments I have seen.."LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR"
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: "ALL YOU DO IS LIAR" - Crypto.
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Rogue, your wish has been granted. As for Pro, he truly needed to stop ranting about liberal bias or denounce his opponents with heavily concealed 'lies'.
Vote Placed by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: I wish Pro would leave this site.
Vote Placed by BrandonSiler2044 5 years ago
BrandonSiler2044
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: My reasons speak for them selves.
Vote Placed by thett3 5 years ago
thett3
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: LYING BASTARD!!!! YOU LIE!
Vote Placed by seraine 5 years ago
seraine
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument was LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR